Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Discuss things like webcomics, movies, games, books, etc. here!
Post Reply
Cheshire_Creeper
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:35 pm

Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by Cheshire_Creeper » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:26 am

Bloodborne is cool.
Let's Talk about it.
If Homestuck^2 is so good, why isn't there a Homestuck 6? Oh wait, there is:
https://mspfa.com/?s=32196&p=1

User avatar
Eromancery
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:03 pm

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by Eromancery » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 am

Never played it (didn't have a PS4) but I can appreciate something that fools you by starting out as plain gothic horror but then SURPRISE! It's ELDRITCH! is something I can appreciate deeply
What is a juggalo?
A juggalo
That's what it is
Well, fuck, if I know
What is a juggalo?
I don't know
But I'm down with the clown
And I'm down for life, yo

User avatar
Generalrabogolfo
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:08 pm
Location: Caliborn's Tummy
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 pm

wish I could play it desu. It looks like an amazing game to play with that atmosphere and feelings. (Man, to think I discovered this game because of a homestuck fanfic...)
:rosecool:

User avatar
Razzykins
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:03 pm

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by Razzykins » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Bloodborne is very cool. Good thread. It's not my favorite fromsoft game, but that's like saying a particular hamburger isn't my favorite hamburger. They're all great.
BB definitely switched things up by taking the combat and accelerating it, tis why it's not my favorite, but it worked very well.
Spoiler
Show
...What's that smell?
The sweet blood, oh it sings to me.
It's enough to make a man sick...
GAME OVER
Try Again?
- No ->No

-----
Donate to my Patreon! Every dollar helps!

User avatar
rookie1978
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:01 pm
Location: burgerland South Carolina
Pronouns: dick haver man male
Classpect: Lord of Rage
Contact:

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by rookie1978 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Held my attention way more than any Dark Souls game but I still unfortunately never finished it. Gave up somewhere, forgot the game existed, remembered it too late for me to have any want to get into it again. I'm pretty sure I quit because while I loved the combat and the aesthetic I couldn't figure out what I was trying to do, or who I was, and usually I don't 100% care but in games that are so story-heavy like Bloodborne I needed some kind of driving force that made me think going through all these hard-ass bosses and enemies was worth it, like I was actually fighting for something. I never really got that.
Image

User avatar
Alder
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:25 pm

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by Alder » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Beat it like four times already. On my 5th run. Ludwig is such a cool boss.

User avatar
Daz
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by Daz » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 am

Looks neat, really hope it gets a PC release sometimes. Loved all three Dark Souls, and only heard interesting things about this one.

User avatar
MatthewHMay
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Location: New Las Angeles City aka Neo Milwaukee
Contact:

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by MatthewHMay » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:58 pm

I've been hoping for a pc version ever since it came out. I'm super against exclusives as a concept so I rarely buy them until after they get released to another system.
Endless War: A Textbased MMO RPG playable via discord https://discord.gg/mtSRXek
Image

User avatar
arachnidsGrip
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:32 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Page of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by arachnidsGrip » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:59 pm

I know this thread is dead but I've been meaning to ask, is there any way I can play Bloodborne on PC? The only consoles my family owns that would work with it are owned by my younger brother specifically, and I don't want to have to go up to his room every time I want to play Bloodborne.
Image

User avatar
galileanTactician
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:44 am
Location: Hell, Michigan
Pronouns: Ur Mom Gay Lol
Classpect: Mooge o Spooce
Moon: Derse
Contact:

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by galileanTactician » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:09 pm

arachnidsGrip wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:59 pm
I know this thread is dead but I've been meaning to ask, is there any way I can play Bloodborne on PC? The only consoles my family owns that would work with it are owned by my younger brother specifically, and I don't want to have to go up to his room every time I want to play Bloodborne.
You can play it with PS Now, but it doesn't come with the DLC.
Image

User avatar
sigmatic
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:51 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Rogue of Life
Moon: Derse

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by sigmatic » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:27 pm

arachnidsGrip wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:59 pm
I know this thread is dead but I've been meaning to ask, is there any way I can play Bloodborne on PC? The only consoles my family owns that would work with it are owned by my younger brother specifically, and I don't want to have to go up to his room every time I want to play Bloodborne.
steal his console and say "what a coincidence, i just bought a new one for myself" :andrew:
Rogue of Life
forums? more like BOREums har har

User avatar
TobeWonInToronto
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:51 pm
Location: The Godhalls of Ontario
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Lord of the Color Red
Moon: Derse
Contact:

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by TobeWonInToronto » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:20 am

sigmatic wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:27 pm
arachnidsGrip wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:59 pm
I know this thread is dead but I've been meaning to ask, is there any way I can play Bloodborne on PC? The only consoles my family owns that would work with it are owned by my younger brother specifically, and I don't want to have to go up to his room every time I want to play Bloodborne.
steal his console and say "what a coincidence, i just bought a new one for myself" :andrew:
All that, just to play Bloodborne. Worth.
Image

User avatar
Someone
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:45 am
Location: Somewhere
Classpect: Prince of Rage
Moon: Derse

Re: Bloodborne is Cool, Right?

Post by Someone » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:46 am

rookie1978 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 pm
Held my attention way more than any Dark Souls game but I still unfortunately never finished it. Gave up somewhere, forgot the game existed, remembered it too late for me to have any want to get into it again. I'm pretty sure I quit because while I loved the combat and the aesthetic I couldn't figure out what I was trying to do, or who I was, and usually I don't 100% care but in games that are so story-heavy like Bloodborne I needed some kind of driving force that made me think going through all these hard-ass bosses and enemies was worth it, like I was actually fighting for something. I never really got that.
You fight for yourself, that all we ever fight for in the end.

Post Reply