The Sekiro Thread

Genshin Impact, Legend of Zelda, The Magnus Archives, whatever you'd like, you can talk about it here! Just remember to keep it Forum Appropriate!
arachnidsGrip
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Page of Light
Moon: Derse

The Sekiro Thread

Post by arachnidsGrip » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Talk about Sekiro! I'm playing through the game right now, and it's really fun, if difficult. I'm nearing this big white boss monkey that I've seen before in videos, anyone have any tips for beating it? Or maybe any cool items or secrets to find? Tell me about it! Please. I crave prosthetic tools and upgrades.

galileanTactician
Pronouns: Ur Mom Gay Lol
Classpect: Mooge o Spooce

Re: The Sekiro Thread

Post by galileanTactician » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:23 am

Great game, 10/10, still stuck on the Corrupted Monk Apparition.

arachnidsGrip
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Page of Light

Post by arachnidsGrip » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:34 pm

galileanTactician wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:23 am
Are you talking about the guy after the Water Mill idol? Because if so, snap seeds are really effective against him. They damage him, and stun him, allowing you to get free hits in. The rhythm you'll want is snap seed, hit, hit, repeat. Use a snap seed, hit twice, then repeat. This also works with fistfuls of ash to an extent, but they don't damage him. Fistful of ash, hit, hit, repeat. You're also going to want to be really close for both, since fistfuls of ash and snap seeds have very short range.

galileanTactician
Pronouns: Ur Mom Gay Lol
Classpect: Mooge o Spooce

Post by galileanTactician » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:22 pm

arachnidsGrip wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:34 pm
galileanTactician wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:23 am
Are you talking about the guy after the Water Mill idol? Because if so, snap seeds are really effective against him. They damage him, and stun him, allowing you to get free hits in. The rhythm you'll want is snap seed, hit, hit, repeat. Use a snap seed, hit twice, then repeat. This also works with fistfuls of ash to an extent, but they don't damage him. Fistful of ash, hit, hit, repeat. You're also going to want to be really close for both, since fistfuls of ash and snap seeds have very short range.
Ive been using Shinobi Firecrackers and it's still hard. Im having a tough time getting into the rhythm.