Endless War, The Most Advanced Discord Game

Genshin Impact, Legend of Zelda, The Magnus Archives, whatever you'd like, you can talk about it here! Just remember to keep it Forum Appropriate!
MatthewHMay

Endless War, The Most Advanced Discord Game

Post by MatthewHMay » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:00 pm

There was a post talking about the game a bit in Non-MSPA Creative works, but I wanted to talk about some of the features the game boasts
but in case you hadn't seen the other post: Endless War is a Textbased MMO RPG within the discord server Rowdy Fuckers Cop Killers.
The Objective of the game is join one of two gangs the "Rowdy Fuckers" or the "Cop Killers" and support their respective gangs Kingpin as to give them an advantage in contests known as Slimefest.

Some basics of the game are
1. The top channel acts your in-game location and determines what actions can be done there. Ex: "Downtown" "Rowdy Roughhouse" "The Mines"
2. Your discord icon acts as your appearance
3. The way you interact with the game world is via text commands starting with !. Ex: "!mine" "!data" "!kill"

Player Health, Attack Power, Currency, Level, and other stats are partially based on their "Slimecount" or the total amount of slime they either currently have, or the most they're owned that life depending on the stat.

Here's a quick run down of feature's which gain you slime in-game
1. Mining- you travel to one of the mine locations and !mine with a chance each time for an event such as a minesweeper or bubble breaker mini game, special item drops for each !mine within a certain amount of time, and bonus slime.
2. Fishing- travel to a pier to !cast a line and get a response every minute either giving you funny flavor text about how you wait or informing you to !reel in a fish. The fishes type, size, and item you get from bartering them differ each time.
3. Farming- at any of the 3 farming locations players can !sow either a poudrin (A harden slime crystal found primarily via mining) or a different kind of crop you've previously farmed. You then have a wait period in which you can !checkfarm to deal with different issues your crop can run into such as weeds, insects, esc to help them grow and gain more slime as a reward.
4. Hunting- This is the PVE option in which players enter "Outskirts" of the outer layer of the games map and engage different types of enemies to rob their corpses for that sweet, sweet loot. This uses the same system as PVP, which I'll get into in a bit.

There are a great deal of other content such as a Stock Market, Apartments, Cosmetics, Subways (trains not the restaurant), and even more.
If you're interested in playing here's a link https://discord.gg/mtSRXek
Endless War: A Textbased MMO RPG playable via discord https://discord.gg/mtSRXek

booga

Re: Endless War, The Most Advanced Discord Game

Post by booga » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:03 pm

I suggest joining it, it's a great community they have there. If you don't like it, you can just hang out with the cool none gameplay goons

MatthewHMay

Post by MatthewHMay » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Regrading the "Rowdy Fuckers Cop Killers" server itself it's a active art (drawn, music, games, esc) community with biweekly contests
Endless War: A Textbased MMO RPG playable via discord https://discord.gg/mtSRXek

Shadok

Post by Shadok » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Excellent post M@ :cool3d:

Notchine
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Notchine » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:28 am

as someone who has spent a decent amount of time in the RFCK server, i highly recommend joining and hanging out with the cool community that exists there.