FAN CARAPACIAN HEADQUARTERS

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Robot_Face
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Mage of Mind
Moon: Derse

FAN CARAPACIAN HEADQUARTERS

Post by Robot_Face » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:14 pm

Fantrolls, fankids... They're great, but what about the chess guys? Please post any carapacian OCs you have here in this thread, I want to see them.
ARquiusprite enclosed
Show

Robot_Face
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Mage of Mind

Re: FAN CARAPACIAN HEADQUARTERS

Post by Robot_Face » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:17 pm

I'll start.
This is OIL. They're a dersite who gets to play Sburb with a bunch of kids of various other species - they're a Prospit dreamer and a Page of Blood.
ARquiusprite enclosed
Show

calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom

Post by calamityCons » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:43 pm

I don't have any fanapaces of my own, but I SUPER encourage anyone and everyone who has one to share them! <3
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage
Moon: Prospit

Post by rookie1978 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:52 pm

I plan to run a comically long intermission in the middle of my fan session that focuses entirely on Prospit/Derse and their politics, rulers, agents, etc. alongside introducing a group of prospit 'agents' like Jack and his crew. Jack Noir's counterpart is named Hank Blanc.

rubs juice
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Page of Mind

Post by rubs juice » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Thank you for this thread I have a whole bunch
Spoiler
Show
[spoilered bc the image might be too big idk]
This is Upstanding Lecturer (or Upsy), she teaches criminal law at the Midnight City University, loves bows and the color lavander.
Spoiler
Show
This is Ingenious Machinist (or Mack), he's Upsy's younger brother and he's an engineer. He and his girlfriend (a friend's fanpace) steal car parts and sell them on the black market. Upsy doesn't like him a lot.
Mafa || Page of Mind
Carapacian Rights Advocate || Writer of worldbuilding headcanons
[[visit my AO3 here]]
Check out my fanventure! Click on the banner <3

Lhumyaki
Classpect: Knight of Life

Post by Lhumyaki » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:35 pm

ohmygodohmygodyes

I have Tilly, future RL (Rebellious Liege/Rogue of Light)

They're in a session of five on Earth C; they like to read and learn new things, and are pretty well-versed in the gods mythology, though, there's not much data about them, besides the gossips in the magazines. They're pretty nice, friendly and positive, a prospit dreamer (which is going to lead to some issues in the game). Their whole deal is to simply not follow the lore of the game simply by playing it, since in this au, carapacians were never supposed to play sburb. I have a lot of things in store for this little one.

Another one is Tilly's neighbor, Naya. I'm only at the start of this whole story, so I didn't develop her fully yet. What I can say is that she' pretty introverted and serious, and doesn't like sharing much about herself. She's most likely to become HS (from Heir of Space, though it'll be another name I still need to figure out).

I may come back with other carapacians, since they're quite fun to do (especially with the lack of info we have about them, you can have a lot of headcanons)