Pimp my Sprite III - Back with a vengeance. [Please Read the First Post]

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Pimp my Sprite III - Back with a vengeance. [Please Read the First Post]

Post by Nep » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Greetings, are you someone's who is doing a fanventure or you simply have a fantroll sprite? Do you want it to look even better or improved?

Regardless if you were a former regular or a new client... Well look no more! In here a group of cool spriters (Us) will help peeps (That's you, the client!) to make those sprites look radically great. We aim to deliver quality where it matters and touch up any details that need a check-up!

And then with gusto, your sprites will look like they actually came from the comic!

Threads managed by me, Approved by Tajazzled (formerly Finepoint. Owner of the previous thread in MSPAF.)

First off the rules! Which are taken from the previous thread so kudos to Tajazzled.

I. IF YOU NEED HELP, READ THIS:
This is this is not a critique thread or a requests thread, this is a revisions thread. Thanks in advance! Let's continue.

- Post your sprite with a very specific description of what you want worked on and someone will be with you ASAP. Nobody will be making sprites from scratch any more! If the original sprite is not made with the normal Homestuck sprite base, it will be ignored. One sprite per person at a time; no more demanding people to fix the four sprites you posted at once.

- You may be alerted by Private Message when your sprite is finished, so keep an eye on your PM inbox! Sometimes we're not perfect about keeping in contact, so make sure to check back here every once and a while, too!

- If the spriter is unhappy with their own work, they may want to do a revision or two! Please, do not under any circumstances beg for your sprite to be revised again, this is very very rude. Keep in mind that this is the "PIMP MY SPRITE" thread, not the "MAKE MY SPRITE" thread. What you see is what you get, nobody here is being payed for their efforts.

- Patience please! We have limited resources but we'll get to you in turn. If you think your sprite was ignored, see rule 1 or section three of this post. We are only taking a few sprites at a time.

- Lastly, give credit to our wizard artists! If you're writing your profile, credit them in a note in the profile. For Alterniabound sprites, just tell people who you got them from if they ask! We appreciate you helping us by doing this.

II. IF YOU WANT TO HELP, READ THIS:
I guess it really isn't a 'team' if you think about it.

- Anyone who believes they have sufficient spriting skills is allowed to help. This thread is literally for anyone who wants to participate as long as your sprites have synergy. That means the only real requirement for sprite artists is that the sprite has to look better when it's finished than how it looked to begin with.

- Artists are not bound to this thread by any sort of obligation or duty, they're allowed to come and go as they please.

- Pick up whatever sprite you want to edit and announce your decision by posting in the thread so the other artists don't end up working on the same thing.

III. IF WE TURNED DOWN YOUR SPRITE, READ THIS:
First of all, nobody is sorry that you got turned down. It could have been for a variety of reasons, including:

- Your sprite is badly made. If it's antialiased and fuzzy, twice as big as it's supposed to be, half as big as it's supposed to be, a jpg, or malformed in any way it's probably not gonna get done.

- You posted a million sprites at a time. Didn't your mom teach you not to be greedy? Guess not.

- You were a gigantic impolite asshole. Seriously, where are your manners! It takes two seconds to type out "please" and "thank you". If you've got time to painstakingly describe which angle you want your fantroll's horns at, you've got time to say thank you.

IV. Tutorial Stuff

Coming soon.

V. The Fine Print

The creator of the thread is not responsible for potentially hurt feelings or implying your sprites aren't rad enough.

VI. Read IGIG.

Seriously I say this because it rocks and deserves some more views, personally I like how the author explores the concept of what adult trolls do.

This first post shall be subject to potential edits in the future. So cheers! :olliesouty:
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

tajazzled
Classpect: maid of hope
Moon: Prospit

Re: Pimp my Sprite III - Back with a vengeance. [Please Read the First Post]

Post by tajazzled » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:21 pm

this is so exciting, thanks nep :cal:

Prime
Moon: Prospit

Post by Prime » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Oh hell yes I loved these things, they in part inspired me to start spriting :lemon: :lime: :apple: :orange:

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by Nep » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Bump.

We're still open.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart