Learning to Draw Again!

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Alt-Universe Wash
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Sylph of Space
Moon: Prospit

Learning to Draw Again!

Post by Alt-Universe Wash » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:24 pm

So, a long time ago (19-20 years) I was in high school and drew a lot. I was in another fandom back then, so the whole fan art thing is near and dear to my heart.

And then life happened and I fell into a couple of horrible life-holes for two decades. Until a friend's random comment had me deciding to start learning to draw again.

And since I also discovered Homestuck in that intervening time and am a huge dork, here we go - time to post some mediocre fan art!

EDIT TO ADD:

Vriska/Terezi redrom fluff - actually pretty happy with how this came out!

A portrait of Vrissy using some halftone effects

Portrait of Kanaya (based on a photo of Audrey Hepburn)

Vriska Serket

Sketch for an AU version of Terezi from a TTRPG setting I'm working on a the Fables Among Us setting. In the setting, Homestuck trolls fit roughly into the "Fable" category along with all the various fairytale and other fictional characters, using a version of Alternia that's a mix between the ancestors setting, the FrontierStuck AU fanfic, and a bunch of other random inspiration and crap I threw together and mixed until it worked.

Colored version of the above sketch.
Director/lead writer: Friendsim 2
Co-director: Stuck at Home Con
Founding member: Studio June

Twitter | Tumblr