Homestuck Emojis

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
RoseBot
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Seer of Light
Moon: Derse

Homestuck Emojis

Post by RoseBot » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Made a bunch of discord emojis for the various Homestuck symbols, including all the main kids, cherubs, trolls, and aspects. Most of these are rips from the wiki, but some of them (like Dirk's shitty fucking hat) were recreated from scratch.
Attachments
Homestuck Emojis.zip
(490.7 KiB) Downloaded 1042 times
ROSEBOT: That's one of the first things you just sort of spontaneously learn when being booted up.
ROSEBOT: For example, I've calculated that by making these remarks I have raised the base level of amusement in all my conversations by 36%.

Gio
Pronouns: its him

Re: Homestuck Emojis

Post by Gio » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Oh, these are nice!

Are you aware of the old homestuck desktop kit? It has a few more symbols and things that might make good emojis.

Edit: When I first read "homestuck emojis", my first thought were emoji edits, like these:
Attachments
lyneraemoji_happy.png
lyneraemoji_happy.png (7.75 KiB) Viewed 5518 times
emoji_peace.png
emoji_peace.png (4.39 KiB) Viewed 5518 times
trolleyes.png
trolleyes.png (16.17 KiB) Viewed 5518 times
I'm making Pesterquest Modsuite! Write your own pq/friendsim routes!
Keep circulating the tapes.
you're
:⁾
welcome

RoseBot
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Seer of Light

Re: Homestuck Emojis

Post by RoseBot » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:54 pm

I am actually going to try to make a set of emotes like that as well, this is just the beginning.
ROSEBOT: That's one of the first things you just sort of spontaneously learn when being booted up.
ROSEBOT: For example, I've calculated that by making these remarks I have raised the base level of amusement in all my conversations by 36%.