Almost all of my panel edits

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
arachnidsGrip
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Page of Light
Moon: Derse

Almost all of my panel edits

Post by arachnidsGrip » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:18 am

What's up guys, I've made a couple of panel edits for Homestuck in my time and now I'm showing (most of) them off here in no particular order. The Condesce ones at the bottom are ones I'm particularly proud of. Both of those shots are made up of multiple images in the comic, which I had to stitch back together on my own. Some parts aren't gr8, but I think I did a good enough job.

Thanks for looking!

Sahxyel

Re: Almost all of my panel edits

Post by Sahxyel » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 am

arachnidsGrip wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:18 am
What's up guys, I've made a couple of panel edits for Homestuck in my time and now I'm showing (most of) them off here in no particular order. The Condesce ones at the bottom are ones I'm particularly proud of. Both of those shots are made up of multiple images in the comic, which I had to stitch back together on my own. Some parts aren't gr8, but I think I did a good enough job.
Thanks for looking!
Holy moley these look A M A Z I N G! A corona of blinding light enveloping the looming silhouettes, it really is a great contrast and I love what you did here, it must have taken a lot of work.

Rose and Jade are my favorites personally but I am nonetheless impressed at the technical work of HIC's as well :orange:
:professor: Honeybee Professor Says: Problem Sleuth is better than Homestuck!

It's a mathematical fact!

arachnidsGrip
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Page of Light

Post by arachnidsGrip » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:36 am

Sahxyel wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 am

Holy moley these look A M A Z I N G! A corona of blinding light enveloping the looming silhouettes, it really is a great contrast and I love what you did here, it must have taken a lot of work.

Rose and Jade are my favorites personally but I am nonetheless impressed at the technical work of HIC's as well :orange:
Thank you! I originally got the idea for the color scheme while screwing around with a particular duo of panels featuring Eridan, (pictured below) that I really like, and while screwing around I was like "hey what if the background was Eridan's blood color" and then I was like "hey what if Eridan was glowing" and then the style came to be. The Eridan panel from the top image of the original post is actually the first panel of all 12 of those that I made, as well as the first silhouette panel I made entirely!

Sahxyel

Post by Sahxyel » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:46 am

arachnidsGrip wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:36 am
Sahxyel wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 am

Thank you! I originally got the idea for the color scheme while screwing around with a particular duo of panels featuring Eridan, (pictured below) that I really like, and while screwing around I was like "hey what if the background was Eridan's blood color" and then I was like "hey what if Eridan was glowing" and then the style came to be. The Eridan panel from the top image of the original post is actually the first panel of all 12 of those that I made, as well as the first silhouette panel I made entirely!

Absolutely incredible that Eridan is the one who inspired you with this. I don't know what else to add beside I think this is great so may your Vrisrezi gain more rights! :lemon:
:professor: Honeybee Professor Says: Problem Sleuth is better than Homestuck!

It's a mathematical fact!

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:37 am

I love them. Thank you so much.
:rosecool:

calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom

Post by calamityCons » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:47 am

They are all so slick and stylish!
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

Prime
Moon: Prospit

Post by Prime » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:04 pm

absolutely kino, they mostly all have that ancestor "too cool for anything but silhouettes" vibe
Veeery interesting to consider actually

rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage
Moon: Prospit

Post by rookie1978 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:17 pm

I love these, especially the HIC ones. Ya did good lad