Cosplay Posting Thread

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
furrylatula
Pronouns: he/him

Cosplay Posting Thread

Post by furrylatula » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:00 pm

since we've got a cosplay help thread i figured id make one for posting your cosplays and cosplay WIPs! feel free to drop your instagrams and/or shill for cosplay related commissions too

ill start off with a kanaya cosplay ive been working on for a couple months now that is 90% complete. the fluffy bastard needs MORE TULLE but i should be able to debut it at sacanime

did trans vriska real

Brandibee
Classpect: Mage of Breath
Moon: Derse

Re: Cosplay Posting Thread

Post by Brandibee » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:38 pm

(Bumping an old thread but ay, I was about to make this thread myself if anyone else hadn't.)

That dress is beautiful furrylatula! I love patterning you chose for the skirt.

I haven't cosplayed in a good few years, but I did a good bit of cosplaying from 2010-2012ish.

Terrible image quality, I know, but such is how it was back then. I was but a high schooler with a shitty cellphone. Also looking back, it's neat how you can see me start looking older as young adulthood set in!

Double pics of the last because I'm actually still pretty proud of that female Psiioniic, at least concept-wise. :cool3d: