Mythological Surplus; A Fan-Classpects thread.

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Feengoid
Pronouns: Any

Mythological Surplus; A Fan-Classpects thread.

Post by Feengoid » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 am

starting up a thread i felt was missing in here, hope you guys like it!

this thread is for showcasing your own fan-classpects, that be concept art, meanings, symbols, character examples or anything else seen fit.

Feengoid

Re: Mythological Surplus; A Fan-Classpects thread.

Post by Feengoid » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:45 am

i'll start it off with my own set of aspects, the sinspects.

the sinspects are my view on the seven deadly sins as playable roles within sburb, which is pretty easy to guess by just the name. I feel like these would be assigned to players every rarely, as they are somewhat specific in function and requirements, but would still act as base game aspects and not go too much overboard with the interpretation of the powers and their effects on the session.
For 2 of these i also changed up the names, that being gluttony to Urge and envy to Spite. i did so because most aspects follow the simple "rule" of having only one syllable names, which gluttony and envy do not quite fit.

here's what i wrote, as an explanation on what some of these could represent:
Wrath is the embodiment of rage, war, and vengeance. a symbol of dominance over the battlefield and the obstacles against the players path.
Lust is total pleasure and the ideal of the mind, a complete takeover of the libido. it means both quick heats of passion and total romance.
Sloth is sloth.
Urge is the conquest of hunger and the need of the body, utter destruction of the material self for the sake of consuming. a spiral of feasts.
they are still a bit work in progress, mostly on the symbols and the usage of the aspects themselves, but i still like them a lot and really wanted to share them somewhere in here.

Feengoid

Post by Feengoid » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:54 am

man this flopped hard

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom
Moon: Derse

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:06 pm

Feengoid wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:45 am
i'll start it off with my own set of aspects, the sinspects.

the sinspects are my view on the seven deadly sins as playable roles within sburb, which is pretty easy to guess by just the name. I feel like these would be assigned to players every rarely, as they are somewhat specific in function and requirements, but would still act as base game aspects and not go too much overboard with the interpretation of the powers and their effects on the session.
For 2 of these i also changed up the names, that being gluttony to Urge and envy to Spite. i did so because most aspects follow the simple "rule" of having only one syllable names, which gluttony and envy do not quite fit.

here's what i wrote, as an explanation on what some of these could represent:
Wrath is the embodiment of rage, war, and vengeance. a symbol of dominance over the battlefield and the obstacles against the players path.
Lust is total pleasure and the ideal of the mind, a complete takeover of the libido. it means both quick heats of passion and total romance.
Sloth is sloth.
Urge is the conquest of hunger and the need of the body, utter destruction of the material self for the sake of consuming. a spiral of feasts.
they are still a bit work in progress, mostly on the symbols and the usage of the aspects themselves, but i still like them a lot and really wanted to share them somewhere in here.
Hey I've been on an off on a fanon spriting kick, would you mind If I sprited these?

Also do you have any classes to go with them, or full color pallet I could use if so?
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

Feengoid

Post by Feengoid » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:39 pm

harmoniousCalamity wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:06 pm
Hey I've been on an off on a fanon spriting kick, would you mind If I sprited these?
Oh i don't mind it at all, go ahead! It's been a while since i even thought about this board, lol, sorry for the delay.
harmoniousCalamity wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:06 pm
Also do you have any classes to go with them, or full color pallet I could use if so?
I don't have any classes to go along with them, but i did make a few suit palletes after i saw this. here you go