Cosplay Help & Troubleshooting

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
spankety

Cosplay Help & Troubleshooting

Post by spankety » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:10 am

Working on something, homestuck or not? Need help? Want to brainstorm? Bodypaint how-to? Making patterns from scratch? Getting color contacts through your doctor? Any cosplay help questions go here!

WIPS posted here should receive constructive feedback and/or speculative suggestions. Don't tear posters down obviously, but if they've made an unfixable choice this time, it's OK to suggest that they or a reader make a different choice next time even if it won't help the poster on their current project.

Example:
Hey, my concrete Vriska horns won't stay upright on my wig, help?
Well, since they're so heavy you'll probably need a solid headband anchored with metal screws. But next time, you might want to try a lightweight material like expanding foam.
How can we help you? :ecstatic:

furrylatula
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Cosplay Help & Troubleshooting

Post by furrylatula » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:36 am

looking into acquiring an airbrush + compressor, does anyone have a type/brand they suggest? there's a cheapy dinair with a mini compressor at my school that works pretty well as far as i can tell but i don't wanna invest $150+ for something that's gonna stop working in a year
did trans vriska real