All words, all the time.
luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Bout to get my Wisdom teeth taken out

Post by luigi » Fri May 08, 2020 9:13 am

I love all of you

Wish me luck I'm terrified of stuff being excised from my mortal form
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

luigi

Re: Bout to get my Wisdom teeth taken out

Post by luigi » Fri May 08, 2020 3:57 pm

My teeth are out of my face. I took a nap with the gauze un my mouth and woke up covered in blood!

Did you know Blood gets sticky when you let it harden on your face over the course of a few hours? Who knew.

I looked pretty badass covered in blood tho got damn.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Post by RoyalFiddle » Fri May 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Hope the recovery goes well for you!
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

luigi

Post by luigi » Fri May 08, 2020 10:13 pm

I remember basically nothing.

According to my mom I said at one point "I couldn't tell them my mouth hurt because I was making them laugh... and I wanted to be pretty like them."

???

I also was very insistent for her to get me meds she got in on video my eyes are closed and my voice is muffled because of the gauze in my mouth and I'm basically just going "mom PLEASE mom PLEASE go get my meds mom PLEASE"

Which is definitely odd behavior from me I moved out when I was like 14 and this is pretty much the longest amount of time I've spent with my mom since. Never ask her for anything.

Man the dentist gives some good fucking drugs. I should become a dentist and start prescribing myself painkillers.

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom
Moon: Derse

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

oh man I remember when my wisdom teeth got taken out, how many did you have? I had all four of mine lol

and btw if one of your wisdom teeth was like, bumping up or pushing into another tooth like one of mine was, the healing spot for that tooth is going to feel more distinctly weird when it heals than the others, but it's nothing to worry about :0
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

luigi

Post by luigi » Sat May 09, 2020 8:31 pm

harmoniousCalamity wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm
oh man I remember when my wisdom teeth got taken out, how many did you have? I had all four of mine lol

and btw if one of your wisdom teeth was like, bumping up or pushing into another tooth like one of mine was, the healing spot for that tooth is going to feel more distinctly weird when it heals than the others, but it's nothing to worry about :0
So basically what happened was my top two teeth came in a few years ago and had no issues.

BUT THEN

The bottom two came in and the one on the left got really infected and came out kinda horizontally and began pushing my gums up to the top teeth so I couldn't close my mouth all the way. It got pretty bad I was only living off smoothies and stuff. Lost a lot of weight, which is saying something coming from me because I'm morbidly obese and can normally not stop eating.

I kept trying to get the teeth taken out but the dentists (bc of covid) kept saying I can't come until it's an emergency. Well I managed to finally convince them it was an emergency, but they said that since the issue was on the left side they would only remove the left two teeth: bottom bc that's the problem tooth and top because even once the bottom was removed A) it'd be useless B) it'd probably keep impacting the gums.

They refused to take the two right ones out, meaning I gotta go back in like a year anyway when the same thing happens on the right side.

It sucks though I can't smoke I can't drink I can't microdose because it interferes with the codeine apparently... uggggggggggh I just wanna get intoxicated, these painkillers just make me sleepy.

Mirage Xel
Pronouns: he/they
Classpect: Maid Of Life
Moon: Prospit

Post by Mirage Xel » Sun May 10, 2020 11:11 am

Man, that certainly is an un-ideal situation.
Where am I? What's happening? Was anything ever real?

luigi

Post by luigi » Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 pm

Update: (this thread is basically my tooth blog now)

I smoked weed the other night and that with the meds zonked me way the fuck out. I was walking a friend home and just could not focus on anything they were saying anymore. When I got back home to my bed my heart was fucking exploding and I was nauseous as hell. I woke up today to the empty space in my face throbbing, so I downed a bunch more meds and I'm back to being wonky in the head.

Writing the roboquest update last night was a fucking chore. Drawing it isn't difficult bc the art is dogshit but focusing on producing coherent sentences? AS IF.

luigi

Post by luigi » Wed May 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Turns out I was doing the cleaning wrong. The syringe thing they gave me was to squirt water into the hole not to pull stuff out of it. That explains all the blood and pain. On the bright side I get more free meds because of my rampant stupidity

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light

Post by classpectanon » Tue May 19, 2020 7:18 pm

when i got my wisdom teeth taken out they fucked up the little blood vacuum things and i aspirated blood and developed pneumonia for three weeks, it was radical
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

Shitpost Lizard
Pronouns: fuck/fucker/fuckface
Classpect: Maid of Hope

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Tue May 19, 2020 8:01 pm

I haven't gotten mine taken out yet, and this thread makes me not want to. Lol.
Caliborn Did Nothing Wrong
|Taurrius|
SL: Get drunk and contemplate where you fucked up in life.

[I draw stuff.]

syrupsand
Pronouns: any
Classpect: confusing af no idea

Post by syrupsand » Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 pm

luigi wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:13 am
I love all of you

You posted this on 4:13 pm

Just pointing that out

luigi

Post by luigi » Wed May 20, 2020 1:33 pm

classpectanon wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:18 pm
when i got my wisdom teeth taken out they fucked up the little blood vacuum things and i aspirated blood and developed pneumonia for three weeks, it was radical
I lost my water syringe and had a bunch of food in the hole I tried using a toothpick but scraped the blood clot out and my mouth was bleeding a lot and hurts again :L
Shitpost Lizard wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:01 pm
I haven't gotten mine taken out yet, and this thread makes me not want to. Lol.
The anesthetic state you'll be in afterwards and all the fun stories people will tell of you are worth it unless you like awkwardly hit on your mom or something. Also despite what the doctors say the painkillers interact very well with other drugs so if you're into that you'll have a FABULOUS time recovering if you take all your painkillers on time and don't fuck up the cleaning like I did.
syrupsand wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 pm
luigi wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:13 am
I love all of you

You posted this on 4:13 pm

Just pointing that out
Which is funny because that quote could apply to my first time reading homestuck. The stuff that got excised from my mortal form in that case being my ability to maintain relationships.

Shitpost Lizard
Pronouns: fuck/fucker/fuckface
Classpect: Maid of Hope

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Wed May 20, 2020 4:31 pm

luigi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:33 pm
The anesthetic state you'll be in afterwards and all the fun stories people will tell of you are worth it unless you like awkwardly hit on your mom or something. Also despite what the doctors say the painkillers interact very well with other drugs so if you're into that you'll have a FABULOUS time recovering if you take all your painkillers on time and don't fuck up the cleaning like I did.
Not really into the painkiller thing. Have some pretty bad experiences with people abusing them, so it's pretty much put me off to them entirely except for mild on-shelf shit like ibuprofen and midol.

Besides, I already have edibles to get me blitzed out of my mind. Lmao.

But it's mostly the surgery part that wigs me out. I haven't gotten surgery since I was like 12 or some shit.
Caliborn Did Nothing Wrong
|Taurrius|
SL: Get drunk and contemplate where you fucked up in life.

[I draw stuff.]

luigi

Post by luigi » Wed May 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Shitpost Lizard wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:31 pm
luigi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:33 pm
Not really into the painkiller thing. Have some pretty bad experiences with people abusing them, so it's pretty much put me off to them entirely except for mild on-shelf shit like ibuprofen and midol.

Besides, I already have edibles to get me blitzed out of my mind. Lmao.

But it's mostly the surgery part that wigs me out. I haven't gotten surgery since I was like 12 or some shit.
I was like mid sentence wide awake talking to the nurses and next thing I knew I was being sat up in a chair in the waiting room being told my ride was here. The anesthesia is great, you should get your wisdom teeth removed!*

*unless they don't hurt in which case you might never need to get them taken out in the first place

luigi

Post by luigi » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:45 am

Got my other two taken out. Once again I was mid conversation with my dentist and then next thing I know my mouth is full of cotton and I'm hitting on the cute nurses like "hheey gurrl...ffphu wow huh???"

They had to go way deeper this time and cut out from the root bc this one was growing underneath my other teeth so the hole is WAY deeper this time its super unsettling. I've lost almost 30 lbs this month from not eating solid food. That's pretty much a pound a day. Doesn't seem so hard to lose weight when you look at it like that, why has this been such a struggle for me and so many people so far? People should starve themselves more often (joke, don't do that.)

Anyway these meds are stronger and I keep taking them improperly so I've been shifting between being super sick and nauseous and freezing to death.

Thats my upd8 I know you guys were so curious about the teeth well there you go that's the end of the saga. Hopefully my number one hit webcomic will be updating more than once a fortnight now that I'm unemployed and not in pain.