The Pentagon confirmed UFOs???

All words, all the time.
23toedbasket

The Pentagon confirmed UFOs???

Post by 23toedbasket » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:15 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics ... index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52457805
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/28/us/p ... ideos.html

I thought this was totally RIGHTEOUS dudes! basically, there's been confirmed cases of Unidentified Flying Objects with the ability to groove around better than ANYTHING the Americans, Russians, Chinese, flippen WAKANDA doesn't have something that can book it like these things... so far as we know ... So unless it's some unknown third option, either one of the superpowers has a crazy advanced kinda thing we don't know about... or its totally ALIENS! far out right???

2020 is unreal... I mean these vids have been on cyberspace for a minute but it got CONFIRMED it's outta sight!

what do yall think of this????

trying
Classpect: Rogue of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Re: The Pentagon confirmed UFOs???

Post by trying » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:42 pm

I think it's a part of a carefully planned partial-disclosure strategy that was being advocated for by the annunaki, but was rejected by the black suns. It's curious to see it coming out now, in the midst of all the CV fear programming, which I had understood to be the black suns answer to the partial disclosure timetable being moved up. So I guess that would make this just another jab in their infighting.

:what: :what: :what:

Someone
Classpect: Prince of Rage
Moon: Derse

Post by Someone » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:23 pm

trying wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:42 pm
I think it's a part of a carefully planned partial-disclosure strategy that was being advocated for by the annunaki, but was rejected by the black suns. It's curious to see it coming out now, in the midst of all the CV fear programming, which I had understood to be the black suns answer to the partial disclosure timetable being moved up. So I guess that would make this just another jab in their infighting.

why do you think the black suns are so against it? why are the aniki's disclosing it now?
we always knew these things happened Roswell.etc.

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Post by luigi » Fri May 01, 2020 1:24 pm

Someone wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:23 pm
trying wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:42 pm

why do you think the black suns are so against it? why are the aniki's disclosing it now?
we always knew these things happened Roswell.etc.
Roswell was 100% a weather balloon.
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.