I got my first modeling job!

All words, all the time.
luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

I got my first modeling job!

Post by luigi » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 am

I've always wanted to give it a try but I'm pretty fat so I didn't think I could but apparently I'm pretty despite the fat. I used this amateur agency and they came to my house and it was easy and great I basicslly just took off some clothes and got pictures taken and they say they'll pay me once they get paid in like a week.

I was rly down to do nude modeling but they said plus size models don't really do that. Idk why as I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of nude plus sized models but maybe their specific company just doesn't do that. They sounded rly eager for nudes over the phone it was only when they showed up in person they started saying no so idk what that's about.

But yea congratulate me I'm a model now.
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

23toedbasket

Re: I got my first modeling job!

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:42 pm

Good job dude! Glad our society has finally developed to be more accepting. Took a lot of actually changing things rather than just getting high and isolating from society like my predecessors loool. It's funny I think photography is getting rly popular my neighbor had a whole crew over the other day as well! Man, love how the internet has allowed art to bloom, SO groovy! Hope It works out for ya pal!

luigi

Post by luigi » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Your neighbour's a model? That's pretty cool what kind of pics do they do?

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:20 pm

no idea man, I just moved here. I don't really get out much these days with the whole apocalypse ya know?

luigi

Post by luigi » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:29 pm

Oh yeah I keep forgetting about that. I'm pretty healthy despite my size so the only way it's affected me really is with gathering resources for taxidermy. I don't really trust online shopping, and all the in person stores near me are closed right now so I've had to improvise most of my materials. It's a lot less efficient without store bought stuff lemme tell ya

also im a chic not a dude but its ok i dont mind if its just how u talk