hi whats up my name is deveyer and i do not believe in the existence of caterpillars

All words, all the time.
Deveyer
Classpect: Page of Doom
Moon: Prospit

hi whats up my name is deveyer and i do not believe in the existence of caterpillars

Post by Deveyer » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:36 pm

they aren't real. i walked up to a garden yesterday and found not a single one. not even a butterfly. Why? They're not real.
discuss.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Re: hi whats up my name is deveyer and i do not believe in the existence of caterpillars

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:10 pm

they are actually real. Thing is, theyre created by the goverment to spy on us, like the pigeons. If you didnt come across any it probably is because they have already sent a death squadron to your house so they dont need to spy on you anymore.
:rosecool:

sixthDragoness

Re: hi whats up my name is deveyer and i do not believe in the existence of caterpillars

Post by sixthDragoness » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:31 pm

The real question isn't whether or not we should believe in caterpillars, what we should be asking is do they believe in us?

sigmatic
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Rogue of Life

Post by sigmatic » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:34 pm

12-12-2012 was never meant to be the day the apocalypse happened; rather, t'was the day the caterpillars stopped believing in us, and the catastrophic effects still linger.
Rogue of Life
forums? more like BOREums har har

tajazzled
Classpect: maid of hope

Post by tajazzled » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm

i wish i could touch one of those really prickly hairy caterpillars so i can have an allergic reaction and my face swells up like a beach ball

Auntie

Post by Auntie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Caterpillars are real it's cockroaches that aren't. I refuse to believe cockroaches exist in any material sense.
Current works: fanventure
Still alive, living slowly

tajazzled
Classpect: maid of hope

Post by tajazzled » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:55 pm

they exist in my mouth and im crunchin em up!!!! delicious

Deveyer
Classpect: Page of Doom

Post by Deveyer » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:11 pm

tajazzled wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:55 pm
they exist in my mouth and im crunchin em up!!!! delicious
this is the best answer thanks

rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage

Post by rookie1978 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 pm

how can caterpillars be real if our eye's aren't real

winter cloud

Post by winter cloud » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:57 pm

they're as real as bones.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 pm

I refuse to accept the existence of bones. The only reason we aren't all horrifying goo creatures is because we subconsciously have just enough psychic powers to assume a humaney shape, and I am not just saying this because my bones hurt like a motherfucker
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

mengubbe

Post by mengubbe » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:47 am

"I seen a caterpillar turn into a butterfly
Miracles ain't nothing to lie"

Source

Crpal
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Crpal » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Just for context where in fact do you live? Is it in a place where there are no butterflies?

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 pm

You know... thinking about it I don't think I've ever seen a butterfly in the wild?
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

Sylandrophol
Pronouns: she/they
Classpect: Rogue Of Space

Post by Sylandrophol » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 pm

caterpillars, much like the australian state of tasmania--is simply a mere fabrication and a frankly preposterous allegation of a fictional object
all i do is be thembo, love girls, listen to radio head, drink soda, eat hot chip and lie
--
check out my music!

CRAFTBOUND

imnotajojunkie

Post by imnotajojunkie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:28 pm

I blame this for the weird dream i had last night. It was about a forum for the seasonal lifespan of caterpillars, but only their lifespans we weren't allowed talk about anything else. i got banned for saying the fuzzy ones were cute.
Need that caffeine

arachnidsGrip
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Page of Light

Post by arachnidsGrip » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 pm

I've been to butterfly enclosures before, but I've never seen caterpillars. Interesting! Somehow the only evidence of "caterpillars" is digital. Personally, I've never seen a caterpillar. Just full grown butterflies.

Conclusion: Caterpillars are a species fabricated specifically to cover up the fact that butterflies are born into the world fully grown. The public isn't ready for this kind of information.
Last edited by arachnidsGrip on Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roxy
Classpect: Mage of Mind

Post by Roxy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:24 pm

arachnidsGrip wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 pm
I've been to butterfly enclosure before, but I've never seen caterpillars. Interesting! Somehow the only evidence of "caterpillars" is digital. Personally, I've never seen a caterpillar. Just full grown butterflies.

Conclusion: Caterpillars are a species fabricated specifically to cover up the fact that butterflies are born into the world fully grown. The public isn't ready for this kind of information.
Interesting hypothesis and i think id like to add onto this. Some event in the 90s cause the governments to NEED to hide the fact that butterflies are born fully grown, so they made a children’s book, The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar. That was the next generation would be raised into believing they were real. Parents reading it would assume it to be a clear work of fiction and never feel the need to reaffirm this with their child, but if all children read it, it would be real to the next generation. And so weve all been tricked. Perhaps ask someone older?
I don't know dude, i just- I just drink blood dude
I'm going to dismantle the concept of government

Katrinasis
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Knight of Doom

Post by Katrinasis » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:56 pm

caterpillars and butterflies both exist, it's the worms that are fake
the myth that they live in the soil is just to make sure we never question the absence of worms from daily life
:olliesouty: spades slick did nothing wrong and problem sleuth is better than homestuck :olliesouty: