Duo Juggalo Presidency

All words, all the time.
AnotherHomestuck[BB]
Pronouns: she/her

Duo Juggalo Presidency

Post by AnotherHomestuck[BB] » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 pm

As of today it is November 3rd 2020 in the US. This means it's only four more years till 2024 in which homestuck predicts that the duo juggalo presidency will be elected. Over the next four years we must gather all of the homestucks and juggalos in the US and bring them together on the mirthful plan. We need to gather enough people to vote for them on the write in ballot. "It is possible to win an election by winning a sufficient number of such write-in votes, which count equally as if the person was formally listed on the ballot". Gather and spread my fellow homestucks, increase our numbers over the next years. When 2024 comes around all homestucks and juggalos currently 14 or older will be of voting age. Start gathering now. Spread the word.

Shaddytheguy
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Mage of Blood
Moon: Prospit

Re: Duo Juggalo Presidency

Post by Shaddytheguy » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:04 pm

...Why?

AnotherHomestuck[BB]
Pronouns: she/her

Post by AnotherHomestuck[BB] » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:04 pm

Because after seeing the elections the past two go arounds I would gladly put my life in the hands of ICP and Hussie's plan. :mirthful:

terezis_gay_lusus
Pronouns: she/he/they/it/god
Classpect: Thief of Light
Moon: Derse

Post by terezis_gay_lusus » Wed May 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Yes.
TT: How cool do you think it is having my own godawful personality mirrored back at me all the time, reminding me what it must be like when other people have to deal with me?
TT: Do you have any idea how fucking sick I am of myself?