Introductions Thread: A Brave New World

All words, all the time.
SBURBDUDE12
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Introductions Thread: A Brave New World

Post by SBURBDUDE12 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:03 pm

Hi, my name is SBURBDUDE12, I just turn 15! and I just joined the Homestuck fandom recently! I making a forum adventure, and I'm on act 5!

that was a awkward sentence
G A M Z E E is cool

quicksaveisF5

Post by quicksaveisF5 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 pm

SBURBDUDE12 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:03 pm
Hi, my name is SBURBDUDE12, I just turn 15! and I just joined the Homestuck fandom recently! I making a forum adventure, and I'm on act 5!

that was a awkward sentence
What do you think so far? Any fan theories you have about where the story is headed?

queue

Post by queue » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:00 pm

hi everyone! i'm Q!

i properly got into homestuck in 2019, since all my previous attempts (in the early 2010s) to get into it failed. i'm mostly a fanartist. its nice to meet you all! :orange:

suicidebystar
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: knight of heart
Moon: Prospit

Post by suicidebystar » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:49 pm

hiya! i'm xander, i literally got into homestuck in 2020 but i'm already trapped in the fandom. i've finished homestuck and have no intention of reading the epilogues, crucify me if you must.

i kin vriska, john, rose, dirk, aradia and aranea (judge me if you want)

i love making new friends! i write fanfiction and i roleplay a lot, so if you wanna rp or just want a chat, send me a message on discord: tentacleTherapist#4733

my pronouns are they/them, and i'm 15 :)

anyway, have a good day! love you all! <3

musicalEmpathist
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Sylph of Light

Post by musicalEmpathist » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello!

I'm River, 22, they/them, and I've been part of the fandom since around 2013. I used to frequent the original forums quite a lot, so when I discovered this existed I was super stoked! I can't wait to get back into the fray and explore all the new Homestuck content being released.

Oh hey, I've also got a fan-project I'm building, and I'd love your support!
- River Lee
"The pajamas are the facade"

AKpen
Pronouns: they/them/she/him
Classpect: Page of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by AKpen » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:21 pm

I made a post in the just joining thread but this seems to be more of the place to put this.

I've been into Homestuck for like 2 years basically the week the epilogues came out. And I just binged it but haven't been to much part of the fandom. I'm surprised people still use forums but this place seems like a fun place to talk. :)
:cool3d: they/he/she :cool3d:

Deacon Blues
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Page of Breath

Post by Deacon Blues » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:55 am

Hi! I'm Deacon Blues, but I feel like I'm more commonly known as Mill House. I like doing fanart stuff, and I'm into mspfas. I've been trying to get into forum adventures and stuff, I just find all the fan made stuff super compelling! I got into Homestuck in like, June of 2020, and I have just been on a downward spiral ever since. My favourite character is Jegbert, because I am a passive teen with esoteric hobbies, aka, the target demo of the character.
Last edited by Deacon Blues on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light

Post by classpectanon » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:55 am

Deacon Blues wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:55 am
Hi! I'm Deacon Blues, but I feel like I'm more commonly known as Mill House. I like doing fanart stuff, and I'm into mspfas. I've been trying to get into forum adventures and stuff, I just find all the fan made stuff super compelling! I got into Homestuck in like, June of 2020, and I have just been on a downward spiral ever since. My favourite character is Jegbert, because I am a passive teen with esoteric hobbies, aka, the target demo of his character.
DEACON
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

Moss
Pronouns: They/She
Classpect: Page Of Light

Post by Moss » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:35 pm

oh wow,, hi everyone!! You can just call me Moss, I'm a really new Homestuck fan! :D I started reading it about.. three months ago? Took a loong break and now I'm at page seven thousand and something :0

god i feel like such a baby compared to everyone here,, this is the first ever forum i join so i literally have no clue what i'm doing whatsoever

what else hmmm

i really like undertale!! i have a bit of roleplaying experience from being in that fandom and i got into it two years ago. part of the reason why i checked out homestuck was toby fox (also the *gentle* encouragements from people i shared a discord server with x0) also i'm a cancer (well, canpio hehe) and my favourite color is yellow!!!

i also don't have a favorite homestuck character because they're all really likeable! but i think if i really had to pick one (or two x3) it'd be kanaya or dad egbert/crocker

that should be all :mutie:

and before i forget, trans rights are human rights! <3

luigi
Pronouns: ya!/wa!/wa-hoo!
Classpect: Plumber of Pipes

Post by luigi » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:42 am

Its-a-me, Luigi!

Spoiler
Show
In retrospect this joke was rly obvious idk why it took me so long to think of
tumut

lysergideMuppeteer
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Rogue of Blood

Post by lysergideMuppeteer » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi there!!! Sorry if you see some 'off' posts from me, I dont really know how to use this forum!
I got introduced to Homestuck in 2013 when a bunch of kids I was trying to impress told me to read it as a joke! Not really a joke I was in on, but a joke nonetheless! Since then my contribution to the fandom was mostly fandomstuck back in 2013-2016(17?) give or take. Since then, iv been the most active looking at fanart and gossip on Tumblr.
Hoping the forums will be a little more chill!
I also like coffee, muppets, and plastic! Hope to get to meet you all!!! :D