ItaliCuest

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, MSPA-inspired adventures here!
luigi

Re: ItaliCuest

Post by luigi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 am

>UNO: Try to recall anything you can about the beings that created you.
tumut

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:27 am

Papa: find out what you can bout this void from EIGHT.

IamtheFather
Pronouns: GOD

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:11 am

>Jr: Go into your cocoon phase in preparation for the pupation that will bring your arms and legs to fruition

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:35 pm

Merlin wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:27 am
Papa: find out what you can bout this void from EIGHT.
Papa approaches the quivering goop man
P: hello power child! I have a few a-questions about-a this VOID if-a you don't-a mind
Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss something's sizzling
EIGHT: G-g-G-goo.. g-gooOo... Goop. goop... goopygoop goop.. Goopy goo-goop GOOP goop goopoop goopygoo--* <I... I'm n-n... I'm n-not from this v-vvoid... sorry, I'm s-sorry... I'm a r-r-refugee from the CORROSIVOID I d-don't ha-have any inf-f-format--*
SNAP
It appears the Caustic nature of this Shy Gooboi has broken the tree he was sitting on!
Papa feels bad for intimidating the creature, Mustachiality down.
PI: Mama-mia! I'm-a sorry power child I-a didn't mean-a to scare-a you!! are you okay? here, a-Papa help-a you!

EIGHT: GOOooOOOP goopy GOOP GOOP!! <NOOOooOOO don't TOUCH ME!! PLEs!!''

the poor thing is quivering in shame on the floor :distraught:
JUNIOR sees that KING GROTTO is BROODING... and decides that this is the best time to ask
JI: Hey-a Grotto, who is-a this GREAT OPPRESSOR you-a talking about? is-a he a big-a deal or something?
Grotto:...... yes... little meatball, he is a big, big deal...
Grotto: First we started hearing about a huge army of BLACK VOIDMEN that breathed a toxic smog of atmosphere invading VOIDS on the fringes of HYPERVOID space... we brushed it off... but then... they say he just appeared out of nowhere In the HIGH HEAD COUNCIL CHAMBER... no help, no meta-shenanigans... just because he wanted to. then, without hesitation he RUTHLESSLY MURDERED The GREAT IMPERIAL HEAD OF JUSTICE... like he was NOTHING. The ALMIGHTY HEAD OF SECURITY blasted him FULL STRENGTH but the monstrosity got away without a SCRATCH... It's been CHAOS ever since! Everything he consumes grows his corrupted army... I've seen first hand what his warped horde can do... I managed to fight them off with the help of the EIGHTH power child... poor thing... I only faced AUXILLARY FORCES... the CORROSIVOID was attacked by the corrupted ranks of the GREAT ARCANE CITY OF MAG... never stood a chance... THE Great Oppressor is a big deal little one, the biggest deal of them all... never before has the OMNIVOID faced such a potent threat... some say it is the end times, and that Great Oppressor is destined to consume everything everywhere forever and more...
IamtheFather wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:11 am
>Jr: Go into your cocoon phase in preparation for the pupation that will bring your arms and legs to fruition
Grotto: !!?!! WHA- CH- YOU- I... BUT! HEY
The little meatball seems to have cocooned for the time being, you have no idea how much he heard... but it's probably for the best, his innocence is like his only character trait! I'm sure he fully realizes the gravity of the situation.
luigi wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 am
>UNO: Try to recall anything you can about the beings that created you.
UNO runs through his back story... he remembers... the POWER and the EVIL the feeling of being able to RULE EVERYTHING and for a brief moment UNO flickers onto the side of evil...
but then he remembers the shame of defeat, the abandonment he faced, and the NEW FRIENDS he's made along the way... this feeling of ACCEPTANCE, APPRECIATION, and COMMuNITY brings him back from the edge. UNO comes from a VERY dark place but for the sake of his new companions, Papa, Junior, and now I suppose Grotto and that Goopy guy he will stay on the RIGHT PATH...

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:12 pm

Italian: find a way to get the corrosive goopy guy a nice, corrosive proof place to exist. Everyone deserves safety and comfort-ability!
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

RancidRancor
Pronouns: n/a

Post by RancidRancor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am

>Grotto: say sorry to UNO and help these guys out any way u can

vipershlong

Post by vipershlong » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 am

>PAPA: hug goop to try and comfort him

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:01 am

vipershlong wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 am
>PAPA: hug goop to try and comfort him
Lord Italian reflexively goes in for a hug to help the pitiful child but he JUMPS UP and starts BEGGING
EIGHT: GOOOOP goopie goop goopy goopgoop!!! goopgoopygoopygoooop GOOPIEGOOP!
<NOOOOOO please don't touch me!!! I don't wanna hurt youu PLEASESORRY
Lord Corrosion: *facepalm* how did I raise such an UwU pansy power baby...
RancidRancor wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am
>Grotto: say sorry to UNO
King Grotto looks up and sees that UNO is in some sort of TRANCE??
KG: uh.. U-UNO?? Holy S#!$ PAPA ITALIAN GET OVER HERE!! something's wrong with UNO!
EIGHT: GoopGOOP! goopygoopie?? GOOPGOOP??
OhhNO! Is he okay?? WHAt'S WRONG??
PI: Ah! wha?! BAMBINO!

It seems UNO is in some sort of TRANCE STATE...

ImageImage
A VOID: listen to me my children... follow my voiceee and delve deep into your MIND'Smind'smind'smind...

(Link to VISION)
The TRANCE dissipates as fast as it came on! UNO snaps out of it (ethically unchanged, but with new information)
UNO: I... I went back home for a second... my mother was there, but so was... I... things are very very BAD and they are about to get a lot WORSE
UNO describes his vision eloquently linked above

KG: This.. is worse than I even imagined, and that's F@#$%ng saying something.
EIGHT: Goop...g-goop... g-g-g-goop... g-goop goop goo-g-goop... g... *goop*
That's... s-so... s-s-s-scary... a-are we all g-gunna... d... *sob*
PI: That is-a it! We can't-a just a-SIT HERE. We-a gotta do something a-right-a-NOW!
RancidRancor wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am
help these guys out any way u can
King Grotto gestures to his castle
KG: Come with me, if we're going to face this threat... we're going to need The Army.

He leads the group down some stairs... and it seems he's begun to exude an exotic... almost iconic aura.

KG: We're heading towards my Portal Causation Station, before the GREAT OPPRESSOR broke it, we all thought it was against VOID LAW to be able to make a SELF CAUSED PORTAL... WE are going to have to do it the old fashion way. We're going to get into the Pods and fill it with our POWER. Any POWER will do, just make it as POWERFUL as you can... We're hopping all the way to The HeadsVoid so we're gonna need a LOT. Got that??

UNO: Y-yeah buddy, I got it... Hey ever heard of a scent free zone??

JI: HELLO! DID-A YA MISS ME? LOOK! JUNIOR GOT-A SOME LIMBS! what did I a-miss? anything important-a??

EIGHT: Goop... G-Goop? Goopgoop... goopGoop goop goop goop... g-goop... goop? goop... goop, goo-goop, goop... goop, goop...
<Uhm... P-Papa? should I... tell King Grotto about his... u-uhm... staircase? or... cuz, I feel, real... bad, but...

PI: N-no Goop-a keep it to-a youself for now... it's-a not your fault... Hey UNO! take-a candy for the road!

JI: I-a wanna candy too PAPA! yaaayy! candy!
RoyalFiddle wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:12 pm
Italian: find a way to get the corrosive goopy guy a nice, corrosive proof place to exist. Everyone deserves safety and comfort-ability!
PAPA accepts the QUEST: Find Goop a corrosive proof place! you think about how his acid has affected some things greatly but others not at all... but what does that mean?

PAPA now has 14 GREEN APPLE CANDIES

The team piles into the Portal Causation Station and LET OUT THEIR GREATEST POWER

PORTAL CAUSATION ATTEMPT IN PROGRESS

PAPA ITALIAN:
used- PURITY
power level: TEN

KING GROTTO:
used- DISTINCT AURA
Power level: EIGHT

UNO:

used- CHAOTIC ENTROPIC CREATION FEILD
power level: ELEVEN

JUNIOR ITALIAN:
used- YOUTHFUL NAIVETE
power level: ZERO

EIGHT:
used-NERVOUS SWEAT
power level: FIFTY

PORTAL CAUSATION SUCCESSFUL. TRANSPORTING YOU NOW!

PSSSzZZHIEWwwWW!

Our band of heroes appears in front of THREE MASSIVE HEADS with some bitchin' soul patches... well TWO really, one is QUITE deceased. Something BAD has happened here.

KG: oh.. S#*% F#5$
JI: Why's-a he a-look-a like that?? does he need-a help??
PI: No... sorry Junior, we can't-a help him a-now
EIGHT: Goop goopygoop?? goop goop GOOP!
<what's happening?? I can't SEE!>
UNO: Wow. did I, HE do this...?

Both of the heads are CRYING TOO HARD TO HAVE NOTICED YOUR ARRIVAL... what do you do?

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:15 pm

Papa> try and get the blue guys attention, ask them whats wrong.

RancidRancor
Pronouns: n/a

Post by RancidRancor » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:03 am

>Junior: repress these memories

luigi

Post by luigi » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 pm

>Power Child: Explore these portals
tumut

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:13 am

Merlin wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:15 pm
Papa> try and get the blue guys attention, ask them whats wrong.

KG: he... he really... killed the Great Imperial Head of Justice... There is no Void Law anymore, PAPA save us...
JI: a-what-a-you-a MEAN we-a can't-a help-a him? B-but he n-needs-a help... p-PLEASE-A SOME-A-BODY A-HELP HIM!! PAPA!! PAPA HELP-A HIM!!? WHY'S-A NOBODY DO-A NOTHING??!?! THE HEAD-A NEED HELP!!

PI: E-excuse-a me. Big a-head guys? What's wrong?

EIGHT: GoOooOoOOoOOP
guyyYYyYYyYYYS
UNO: AGH! GOOP watch OUT FOR THE TENDRICLES

Grand Head of Intelligence: what. C-could it be? we're sav-*
Almighty Head of Security: what's wrong wHAT'S WRONG

The AHS spots UNO

AHS: YOU!
KKKGZZZGTKZZTZGGZKKZZZZTZZZ!!

The Almighty Head of Security has BLASTED UNO with his RIGHTEOUS TEARS OF THE PEACEMAKER'S FURY, it's a CRITICAL HIT

KG: (hasn't seen what happened) ...we're all doomed
Junior: *twitch* ...
Papa/GHI: !!!!!!!!!!!
EIGHT: GoopygoopGOOPY? GOOPYGOOPGOOPY??
What am I MISSING? WHAT AM I MISSING??
RancidRancor wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:03 am
>Junior: repress these memories
Sorry, Junior isn't here right now... please leave a message after the trauma *beep*

PAPA zOOMS over and grabs the sizzling, steaming UNO Who has been gravely injured to within an INCH OF HIS LIFE

Papa: Bambino! BAMBINO!! SPEAK-A TO ME!!! MY SWEET-A INNOCENT BOY. WHAT-A YOU DONE??! HE-A NEVER HURT-A NOBODY!! NONONONONOOOOOOOOO THERE IS-A NO GOD!!THERE-A IS-A NO A-G-O-D!

Junior: ...

KG: (sees what's happened) WH-WHAT THE F#$@ HAPPENED HOLY S#!%

GHI: YOU STUPID FAT-HEAD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?? YOU'RE SO THICK! YOU MAY HAVE DOOMED US ALL! YOU'VE JUST TRIED TO KILL THE GREAT LIBERATOR PROPHESIED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!!

AHS: what?? what do you mean? That's the first power child! THAT'S THE GREAT OPPRESSOR he KILLED LAWRENCE!!

GHI: DO YOU SEE A 1 ON HIM?? NO! He is the un-enumerated one! Like the STORIES OF OLD!

(AHS) John: YOU MADE UP ALL THOSE STORIES CARL!

(GHI) Carl: I MADE UP EVERYTHING JOHN!!!

EIGHT: GOOP GOOPYGOOP GOOP GOOPY-goop? goop goop?? GOOPY GOOP??
WHAT'S HAPPENING WHAT'S HAPPEN-- huh? who's that?? WHO IS THAT??

RancidRancor wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:12 am
:ecstatic: :chummy:
>TWO: keep an eye out for tha red threat's possible return
From a PORTAL WHICH SEEMS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS there is a CHILD which has come to ANSWER the CALL and FINISH what was STARTED
luigi wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 pm
>Power Child: Explore these portals

TWO has EMERGED from his VOID. Pursuing the RED THREAT that had tried to ATTACK him before... having sensed a SIMILAR RED energy, to PROTECT THE PEOPLE TWO has LEFT HIS HOME CANNON to END THE THREAT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

but what is this??!! the similar energy has suddenly gotten MUCH FAINTER. Not as though it has LEFT but like it has been... GREATLY INJURED BY SOME MYSTERIOUS POWER!!!

TWO EXPLORES THE PORTALS until he stumbles upon a STRANGE SCENE involving LARGE BLUE HEADS two red guys and, a meatball... and... a pizza? is that... no, it couldn't be

WHAT NOW?

luigi

Post by luigi » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am

>KG: You're red, can you absorb Uno's powers?

>Two: Reunite with your loving father and adoptive half-brother.
tumut