...A VOID

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, MSPA-inspired adventures here!
User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by 23toedbasket » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Merlin wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:21 pm
> Accept
Image
ITEM GET
as your HAND wraps around the HANDLE of the AXE it feels very much like HOME sweet HOME... You give MORE PoP than a SELF CAUSED PORTAL to the purple magiqk broker... but...
luigi wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm
>Deny
You want it back.
Image
KLANG, KLANG, KLANG, KLANG
you STRIKE the INCORRUPTIBARS with each blow you fall further and further in love with this weapon.
The Dealer scoops up the GREEN and starts to hit a BUTTON
MtM: HEY HEY HEY I FOUND HIM, HE'S HERE GET YOU'RE ASS TO MAGAN'S MARKET
Image
BAM BAM BAM

two of the GREEN dissapear, and SOMETHING starts to slam on the building

PV: LISTEN UP RED ONE WE HAVE THE SHOP SURROUNDED.COME OUT WITH YOUR TENDRICLES UP.

SOMETHING TELLS YOU, ONE IS IN GRAVE DANGER

OPTIONS:
>Attack
>Speak
>Return home
>Move to Next World
>ENTER COMMAND

(you will not fully understand the meaning of this change of events if you haven't read the beginning of ITALICUEST viewtopic.php?f=20&t=665... think of it like AVOID2..2)

luigi
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by luigi » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:45 pm

>Yell: This is a stick up! Give me a plane with a car tied to the back fueled up and ready to go.
tumut

User avatar
Merlin
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by Merlin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:53 pm

pretend to surrender, when they try to cuff you kill em all.

IamtheFather
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: ...A VOID

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:14 am

>Find a computer and go to viewtopic.php?f=20&t=660&start=100

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:05 am

luigi wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:45 pm
>Yell: This is a stick up! Give me a plane with a car tied to the back fueled up and ready to go.
Image
As you begin to yell there is a
HUGE ASS BLAST OF FORCE which blows the WHOLE FRONT OF MAGAN's MARKET OFF

MtM: HEY HEY HEY!! you can't just BLOW OFF THE FRONT OF MY BUILDING!!! nothing that you find counts as EVIDENCE!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE A WARRANT!! AND I EXPECT FULL REIMBURSEMENT!!

PAPA VOID: SO WE FINALLY MEET. GREAT OPPRESSOR TODAY IS THE DAY THAT YOU PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES. TODAY IS THE DAY YOU ARE STOPPED FOREVER. YOUR REIGN OF TERROR ENDS HERE, COME FACE YOUR FATE WITH DIGNITY.

you feel the RESOUNDING POWER of this ENTITY shaking your very CORE simply with his PRESENCE and his presumably MALICIOUS INTENTIONS.
Merlin wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:53 pm
pretend to surrender, when they try to cuff you kill em all.
Image
You pretend to surrender

Image
This is not looking good maybe pretending is the wrong word

Image
GAME OVER... PRESS START

Image
muHUhUHahahAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT STUPID GREEN BASTARD DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL BUT LET YOU RETURN HOME

well, you HAVE lost your kleaver and your PoP and ONE LIFE (now at x99). But that is nothing, you survey your home and see there are some new faces.

Lichlings: Hello brother, we have been very busy while you were gone... Your armies grow daily as we consume voids

You brought us a lot since last time you were here:
1x army of VOIDMEN
1x WORLD of CHILDREN RIPE FOR SUFFERING
1x GREAT RED MAGE
1x Great Arcane City of Mag
-1x magical army
-3x mage academy
-4x arcane SENTINELS

we have collected 2000 PoP while you were gone... but we are still growing.

OPTIONS:
>Speak
>Move to Next World
>ENTER COMMAND

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: ...A VOID

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 am

>COMMAND lichlings to gather intel on the one called "Papa"- strengths, weaknesses, abilities, etc.

User avatar
Merlin
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by Merlin » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Forge yourself a weapon more powerful then a rabid badger on a stick.

IamtheFather
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: ...A VOID

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:45 pm

>be the magic wizard

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:02 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 am
>COMMAND lichlings to gather intel on the one called "Papa"- strengths, weaknesses, abilities, etc.
Merlin wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:20 pm
Forge yourself a weapon more powerful then a rabid badger on a stick.
Image

UNO: Eeniemeenieminymo... YOU GUYS, two heads are better than one. GO FIND EVERYTHING YOU CAN ON PAPA VOID. Bring me his strengths, his weaknesses, and everything he can DO... I can already tell he is going to be a problem

Ny & Mo: We shall enlist the mages from the ACADEMIES, and will have the knowledge you seek SOON.

ONE: YOU, come with me we must forge a weapon suitable to my ruthless ferocity.

Eeniem: Like you say brother, two heads are better than one. We shall summon something great and terrible!

Eeniemi: I will gather your armies, and begin to open a PORTAL TO THE NEXT WORLD

Lichlings tasks assigned.

Image

ONE and Eeniem begin to SUMMON A WEAPON MORE POWERFUL THAN A RABID BADGER ON A STICK...
You use your 2000 PoP and your Lichling engages in his sacramental jig... Soon out from the CHAOTIC ENERGY with the CREATIVE POTENTIAL something begins to form... and SNARL... and FROTH AT THE MOUTH...
Image
Rabid Badger Staff: Snoortsniff RRooaoarrghhhhahahgakjhahah snort splatter FEED ME.
IamtheFather wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:45 pm
>be the magic wizard
Image
WHILE THE WEAPON IS BEING SUMMONED
you become The Great RED Mage
The Lichlings Ny & Mo approach you

Ny: Listen to us MAGE, your master SEEKS INFORMATION on this PAPA VOID character... tell us what you KNOW

GRM: well of COURSE! I will send my Mages to the vaults to scour for tomes, and to the towers to SCRY over him and his past. I will tell you what I DO know. PAPA VOID is one of the OLDEST and most POWERFUL void's in all of everything everywhere ever, forever. The highest AUTHORITY in the OMNIVOiD. He keeps every VOID on every level, to every degree in line, making sure VOID law is upheld. WE are most CERTAINLY breaking VOID law. hahahahaha MURDER! he must have a weakness, his strength is quite honestly his sheer strength. Legend says he holds HALF OF THE GREEN IN ALL OF EXISTENCE within him... so we have to collect as much as we can.... haahahaha but imagine if we CONSUMED him... then the master could quite LITERALLY DO ANYTHING.

Mo: Show us the roots of your Majiqal Structure, we will Dance for Enhancement and hurry along your Mages Minds.

OPTIONS:
>Speak
>Move to Next World
>ENTER COMMAND

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: ...A VOID

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:41 pm

>COMMAND: A VOID, meditate on ways to generate your own PoP

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: ...A VOID

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:01 pm

>Command: A VOID, if Red is inherently corruptible and contraband, green is limitless energy, and white is in corruptible, what is Purple, Blue, Brown, or Yellow? contemplate that as your minions work towards their tasks. Knowledge is power and power helps you consume all
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

RancidRancor
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:45 am
Pronouns: n/a

Re: ...A VOID

Post by RancidRancor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:01 am

COMMAND: UNO your mother is calling, it's time to commune :acceptant:

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by 23toedbasket » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:29 pm

RancidRancor wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:01 am
COMMAND: UNO your mother is calling, it's time to commune :acceptant:
ImageImage
A VOID: listen to me my children... follow my voiceee and delve deep into your MIND'Smind'smind'smind...
Imageas the embodiment of this void ONE has a very special connection. He both entirely IS and IS entirely OF A void.
ONE answers the call and meditates... taking a moment to create correspondence between hismind and his world thus ONE has begun to COMMUNE
RoyalFiddle wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:01 pm
>Command: A VOID, if Red is inherently corruptible and contraband, green is limitless energy, and white is in corruptible, what is Purple, Blue, Brown, or Yellow? contemplate that as your minions work towards their tasks. Knowledge is power and power helps you consume all

Image
A VOID: Back in my.... adolescence I had just returned home after being so rudely KICKED OUT once I arrived, I found my home to be filled with new colours. I thought to myself... the place had gotten quite crowded, the power too spread about. So. I CONSUMED THEM and NOW these THREE COLORS are LINKED to my... our power.These colours are the EASIEST to CORRUPT and CONSUME. While they do not increase our constructive power... it does increase our MASS and thus our DESTRUCTIVE ABILITY AND ABILITY TO CONSUME

find and CONSUMES these colours in your travels to INCREASE MASS

BrobyDDark wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:41 pm
>COMMAND: A VOID, meditate on ways to generate your own PoP

Image

One fuses with his void

A Void: as you CONSUME and GAIN MASS our VOID GROWS and will begin to PASSIVELY CONSUME ADJACENT VOIDS and will CONSUME THEIR GREEN AUTOMATICALLY

now GO send our ARMIES out and CONSUME THE OMNIVOID ahhahahahahaaahahAAHAHAhahhahAHAhahhahahhaahahahhahAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HA ha...haaa

OPTIONS:
>Speak
>check on Lichlings
>Move to Next World
>ENTER COMMAND

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: ...A VOID

Post by RoyalFiddle » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:52 pm

A Void: Tell your mom goodbye, say you love her, and then go and check on the minions you can check on!
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]


RancidRancor
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:45 am
Pronouns: n/a

Re: ...A VOID

Post by RancidRancor » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 pm


>Hey RED CHEEKS: U'LL NEVER WIN!!!!
HA :mirthful: haha :ecstatic: HAHA :mirthful: HAA :ecstatic: HA :mirthful:
*set team to ItaliCuest*

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:34 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:52 pm
A Void: Tell your mom goodbye, say you love her, and then go and check on the minions you can check on!
Image
ONE gracefully disengages from communion with his mother.
The relationship improves! ONE expresses his love, and feels that it is reciprocated.

Image
You visit your PLANET OF CHILDREN RIPE FOR SUFFERING

The planet is FULL of miserable minions just WAITING to be oppressed and used as an ENSLAVED MANUFACTURING ARMY.
The planet holds a CORRUPTED POST-SCARCITY SOCIETY. The only thing this planet lacks is GREEN
Give the CHLIDREN GREEN and they can MANUFACTURE NEW CONTRAPTIONS for your CAMPAIGN OF CONSUMPTION

You look down to see Eeniem terrorizing the children with the Rabid Badger Staff... hahahaHAHAhahahHA that looks like it will be fun to use later.
Do not forget to pick up the Rabid Badger Staff before moving to the NEXT WORLD
Image
Next, you visit THE ARCANE CITY OF MAG home of the MAGES. All run by the GREAT RED MAGE.
The city is full of POTENT MAGES, matriculated into THREE MAIN ACADEMIC BRANCHES

SORCERY:
Focuses on the production of magnificent and terrible MAGIQK SPELLS which you can use to SWAY THE TIDES OF BATTLE
Currently: STUDYING PAPA VOID

ALCHEMY:
Specialized in the transmutation and CORRUPTION of materials. The city's alchemists can help you magiqkally CONSUME and IMBUE matter with your HORRIBLE INFLUENCE
Currently: STUDYING PAPA VOID

NECROMANCY:
Concentrating fully on the magiqkal reanimation and mutation of the dead Necromancers will make your fallen armies RISE AGAIN even more TWISTED AND GROTESQUE THAN BEFORE
Currently: STUDYING PAPA VOID

The GREAT RED MAGE can be a biblically awesome and ruthless in battle... or he can study at one of the Academies to make your magiqk more powerful

Give the city some GREEN to begin PRODUCTION OF MAGIQKs

You feel the presence of Ny & Mo but its faint... they must be in some deep and mysterious cavern fathoms below the city

Image
Next you visit THE MAIN BODY OF YOUR MILITARY FORCE which is currently PRODUCING THE POWER TO OPEN A PORTAL (no easy task considering the SIZE of your FORCES

Eeniemi is LEADING the display with a AWESOME DANCE of TRANSPORTATIVE ACTIVATION

to your right are THE CORRUPT VOIDMEN in their TOXIC ATMOSPHERE entirely void of SOUL and CONSCIENCE, they move their DARK FORMS in a RUTHLESS FASHION

To your left are THE MAGE ARMY prolific MAGIQK users capable of unprecedented DESTRUCTION AND CHAOS their minds are sharp, their wills are strong and their souls are YOURS. They writhe in cryptic somatic symbolism blathering mad incantations. Their words warp the world around them, causing it to twist and wind in chaotic ecstasy.

beyond them are the FOUR ARCANE SENTINELS each with its own MILITARY SPECIALIZATION (artillery, control, melee, and range) their PRIMORDIAL MAGIQKAL ENERGY is providing MUCH of the POWER in this GATHERING. Each one representing a legendary past of heroism and good, now these heartless colossi DANCE for you. Brimming with apocalyptic potential

OPTIONS:
>Speak
>Go to PLANET OF CHILD SLAVES
>Go to ARCANE CITY OF MAG
>Move to Next World
>Commune with MOTHER
>ENTER COMMAND
RancidRancor wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 pm
*set team to ItaliCuest*
Rancid Rancor successfully set team to Italicuest.
Last edited by 23toedbasket on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: ...A VOID

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:50 am

>COMMAND: A VOID, grab Rabid Badger Staff

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:42 am

BrobyDDark wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:50 am
>COMMAND: A VOID, grab Rabid Badger Staff
Image
ONE returns to his Planet of Child Slaves, landing by the FACTORY. Your children are far away, clearly avoiding the area. The scene is gory. Tooth and claw marks, blood, and ragged fleshy chunks are strewn about the place all helter-skelter. Eeniem stands at the center of it all, looking very contented with himself... You've never seen a Lichling smile before, it's almost as disturbing as its laughter. The Rabid Badger Staff is motionless and unfrothing.

Eeniem: Heh.. eheh, Hello Brother. I have been waiting for you! After some very... heh eheh... VERY thorough testing, I've made some fun discoveries about your new weapon... Let's go somewhere a little more, fresh. Eeh he.
Image
Eeniem leads you away from the FACTORY, busting down doors along the way to grab a BROWN WOODEN HAMMER, a PURPLE POTION of GREATER PRODUCTIVITY, a YELLOW CAT FROG, and one INNOCENT CHILD RIPE FOR SUFFERING.
The Rabid Badger Staff remains motionless and unfrothing.

Eeniem: To ACTIVATE your weapon you just have to come in RANGE of something EDIBLE. Everything is edible once you do get it going, but it likes LIVING THINGS the most.

RBS: *snif...sniffSNIFF*

Image
RBS: SNORTsnffsNortRaaHH! FEED ME gargle SNORThonkwheeze.

The Rabid Badger Staff Starts snapping and clawing wildly, becoming a whirling blur of gnawing teeth and terrible hunger. It still remains unfrothing. The CHILD is, of course, RIPE FOR SUFFERING and thus she is well prepared for this and doesn't experiencing any negative feelings about the situation. She stands there with an unflinching dissociated stare, patiently awaiting her fate in unbothered silence.

Eeniem: Once ACTIVATED this omnivorous armament will eat LITERALLY anything... and once you get some good FLESH in its MAW it will start to produce a FOAM... my favorite part, eh ehe eeh.

Image
RRRRRNNGGRGRRRRRRRRGGRRRGRRRRRZZRRGRGRRRNNGGRRRRNGRNRRRRR
In one fluid motion the Lichling has made the child, and a good chunk of the ground into chum and mulch respectively. The RBS enters an even further frenzy and large GOBS of a FROTHY RED OOZE now FLINGS from its FRANTIC BITING JAWS. Eeniem shuffles over to the HAMMER, POTION, and CREATURE. Chuckling to himself while allowing fothe FOAM to drip onto them.

Eeniem: I was trying to see how much froth I could make and I ehe, he eh ehheh eh... found out it could do thisss.

Image
Image
The things begin to GLOW with a familiar aura of CORRUPTION and black tendrils writhe up from around the small collection.

When they emerge, they have become starkly different things Now sitting before you is A MORALITY SMASHER, a POTION of GREATER PILLAGING, and a ferocious RED LYNX TOAD .

When you feed this very potent weapon living flesh, you can use the foam to corrupt the LESSER COLOURS to help you in battle.

Rabid Badger Staff successfully Equipped you're now ready.
Image
You return to the army and find that this corner of AVOID now CHURNS WITH THE MIGHTY INTENTION OF DEPARTING THIS PLANE. Your forces have WARPED A FRACTION OF THIS REALITY ITSELF WITH THEIR POWER. You have amassed 40 Teleportation Points (TP).

AVOID is about to bust into VOIDTHREE

You may now build your army for the invasion.


OPTIONS:
>ONE: 25 TP
>GRM: 16 TP
>Sentinel: 10 TP
>Mages: 5 TP
>Voidmen: 1 TP
>>ENTER COMMAND

luigi
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm

Re: ...A VOID

Post by luigi » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:26 am

Spoiler
Show
I'm gonna edit this with a command when I'm more awake but I woke up and saw this and god DAMN it looks good.
tumut

Post Reply