Introductions Thread: A Brave New World

All words, all the time.
SBURBDUDE12
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Introductions Thread: A Brave New World

Post by SBURBDUDE12 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:03 pm

Hi, my name is SBURBDUDE12, I just turn 15! and I just joined the Homestuck fandom recently! I making a forum adventure, and I'm on act 5!

that was a awkward sentence
G A M Z E E is cool

quicksaveisF5

Post by quicksaveisF5 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 pm

SBURBDUDE12 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:03 pm
Hi, my name is SBURBDUDE12, I just turn 15! and I just joined the Homestuck fandom recently! I making a forum adventure, and I'm on act 5!

that was a awkward sentence
What do you think so far? Any fan theories you have about where the story is headed?

queue

Post by queue » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:00 pm

hi everyone! i'm Q!

i properly got into homestuck in 2019, since all my previous attempts (in the early 2010s) to get into it failed. i'm mostly a fanartist. its nice to meet you all! :orange:

suicidebystar
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: knight of heart
Moon: Prospit

Post by suicidebystar » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:49 pm

hiya! i'm xander, i literally got into homestuck in 2020 but i'm already trapped in the fandom. i've finished homestuck and have no intention of reading the epilogues, crucify me if you must.

i kin vriska, john, rose, dirk, aradia and aranea (judge me if you want)

i love making new friends! i write fanfiction and i roleplay a lot, so if you wanna rp or just want a chat, send me a message on discord: tentacleTherapist#4733

my pronouns are they/them, and i'm 15 :)

anyway, have a good day! love you all! <3

musicalEmpathist
Classpect: Sylph of Light

Post by musicalEmpathist » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello!

I'm River, 22, they/them, and I've been part of the fandom since around 2013. I used to frequent the original forums quite a lot, so when I discovered this existed I was super stoked! I can't wait to get back into the fray and explore all the new Homestuck content being released.

Oh hey, I've also got a fan-project I'm building, and I'd love your support!
- River Lee
"The pajamas are the facade"

AKpen
Pronouns: they/them/she/him
Classpect: Page of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by AKpen » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:21 pm

I made a post in the just joining thread but this seems to be more of the place to put this.

I've been into Homestuck for like 2 years basically the week the epilogues came out. And I just binged it but haven't been to much part of the fandom. I'm surprised people still use forums but this place seems like a fun place to talk. :)
:cool3d: they/he/she :cool3d:

Deacon Blues
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Page of Breath

Post by Deacon Blues » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:55 am

Hi! I'm Deacon Blues, but I feel like I'm more commonly known as Mill House. I like doing fanart stuff, and I'm into mspfas. I've been trying to get into forum adventures and stuff, I just find all the fan made stuff super compelling! I got into Homestuck in like, June of 2020, and I have just been on a downward spiral ever since. My favourite character is Jegbert, because I am a passive teen with esoteric hobbies, aka, the target demo of the character.
Last edited by Deacon Blues on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light

Post by classpectanon » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:55 am

Deacon Blues wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:55 am
Hi! I'm Deacon Blues, but I feel like I'm more commonly known as Mill House. I like doing fanart stuff, and I'm into mspfas. I've been trying to get into forum adventures and stuff, I just find all the fan made stuff super compelling! I got into Homestuck in like, June of 2020, and I have just been on a downward spiral ever since. My favourite character is Jegbert, because I am a passive teen with esoteric hobbies, aka, the target demo of his character.
DEACON
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

Moss
Classpect: Bard of Void

Post by Moss » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:35 pm

oh wow,, hi everyone!! You can just call me Moss, I'm a really new Homestuck fan! :D I started reading it about.. three months ago? Took a loong break and now I'm at page seven thousand and something :0

god i feel like such a baby compared to everyone here,, this is the first ever forum i join so i literally have no clue what i'm doing whatsoever

what else hmmm

i really like undertale!! i have a bit of roleplaying experience from being in that fandom and i got into it two years ago. part of the reason why i checked out homestuck was toby fox (also the *gentle* encouragements from people i shared a discord server with x0) also i'm a cancer (well, canpio hehe) and my favourite color is yellow!!!

i also don't have a favorite homestuck character because they're all really likeable! but i think if i really had to pick one (or two x3) it'd be kanaya or dad egbert/crocker

that should be all :mutie:

and before i forget, trans rights are human rights! <3
:mutie: :} :mutie:

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Post by luigi » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:42 am

Its-a-me, Luigi!

Spoiler
Show
In retrospect this joke was rly obvious idk why it took me so long to think of
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

lysergideMuppeteer
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Rogue of Blood

Post by lysergideMuppeteer » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi there!!! Sorry if you see some 'off' posts from me, I dont really know how to use this forum!
I got introduced to Homestuck in 2013 when a bunch of kids I was trying to impress told me to read it as a joke! Not really a joke I was in on, but a joke nonetheless! Since then my contribution to the fandom was mostly fandomstuck back in 2013-2016(17?) give or take. Since then, iv been the most active looking at fanart and gossip on Tumblr.
Hoping the forums will be a little more chill!
I also like coffee, muppets, and plastic! Hope to get to meet you all!!! :D

holylemonaple
Pronouns: they, them, their
Classpect: Rogue of Light

Post by holylemonaple » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:48 am

i am holylemonaple, but call me hol
i am here for being here's sake cuz why not man?

yes i am critically aware of the fact that my manner of writing is similar to dave's

Freebok
Pronouns: He/him
Classpect: Knight of Doom

Post by Freebok » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Hey, I'm Freebok or just Bok.
I'm 17 and from the Chicago area.
Here to kick around with the last bit of the endangered species that is the Homestuck fandom.
I like music and I'll pretty much listen to any genre, so if you need someone to gush about your favorite band to, there you go.

genderBiohazard
Pronouns: she/her

Post by genderBiohazard » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:46 pm

hello gays and gamers
my name is lana, im 18 years old, bi, and a trans girl
some video games i like are pokemon, ace attorney, ghost trick, team fortress 2, and grand strategy games like crusader kings 2 and 3, europa universalis 4, and hearts of iron 4
some animes i like are jojo, little witch academia, kill la kill, brand new animal, made in abyss, and beastars
also i am a war criminal and wanted in 32 countries :3c
impostor from among us

jelliesandwich
Pronouns: she/her

Post by jelliesandwich » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:24 pm

im ellie spaghetti
she/her

NovaStirner
Pronouns: They/She
Classpect: Seer of Blood

Post by NovaStirner » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:19 am

Howdy, I'm Alison, they/she. Genderfluid and I've got both ADHD and Autism. I got into Homestuck back in Feb 2021 and it's been a thing that im always thinking about, alongside music which is the other huge thing I'm into, of which i very much still am. Favorite music genres are Shoegaze / DnB / Techno, but it's not like im not interest in anything else. Always to be broad when it comes to music. I've also always been a pretty huge weeb, although that's been more or lessened than before, specially since my current connection is just reading anything gay and speeding through works of that ilk. I don't really consider myself much of a gamer, but I do love Pokemon, specially since i know that at some point (probably when new games come out) it's gonna become one of my primary focuses, I also really enjoyed playing through Hades, lovely game.

insignia
Pronouns: any

Post by insignia » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:44 am

Sup. My name is Insignia. Haven't really been involved with the Homestuck fandom all too much, especially not historically, but I have been in adjacent communities with a lot of overlap, so I don't think I'm too 'foreign'...
As far as personal interests go, I like to do game development (and all of the different things that come with that). also I nabbed a one-dictionary-word name, so that's cool. :orange:
open ad space 15 dollars per hour
horrible garden

Gigi
Pronouns: She/her
Classpect: Thief of Time

Post by Gigi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:58 am

Hi! :rorb: I'm Íngrid / Gigi
I'm a 19 year old Spanish girl obsessed with Homestuck since I started to read it last year!

mindlessInstances
Pronouns: Supe/rior
Classpect: Rogue of Light

Post by mindlessInstances » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:10 pm

Yo, the name's minds, or whatever nickname variation you can come up from my username. I've started reading Homestuck since like the dusk of last year, and after finishing the comic I've delved in possibly way too many Homestuck essays and cool ttrpgs people have made for it (even got my own session runnin' with someone roundabout 2 months ago).

Decided to come over here to look 'round the forums, I'll probably end up lurking a shit ton though. In any case, nice to :meat: y'all's over here. Did anyone bring some :candy:?

luminious
Pronouns: she/hers
Classpect: Maid of Void

Post by luminious » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:38 am

Hello! I am luminious. I am 19 and female. I have been a fan of Homestuck since late 2010/early 2011, and found out about it because of how popular the flashes and fanarts were on sites such as YouTube and DeviantArt at the time.

I sorta fell off Homestuck by the mid-2010s and only went back to it briefly to take a look at the epilogue, Hiveswap, and the Hiveswap Friend Simulator, but for the past 2 or 3 years have gotten back into it, rereading it, and am gonna try to start reading Homstuck^2. I was on the OG MSPA forums and didn't realize until recently when trying to go back to my account on it that it...you know, so I decided to join this forum.

:)