Homestuck Music Wiki

Got an MSPA-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.

Moderator: Dream Muttman

florrie
Pronouns: she/they!
Moon: Prospit

Re: Homestuck Music Wiki

Post by florrie » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:08 pm

nuclear333 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:46 pm
I'm still working on my logging on universe A, and there are a LOT of new credits to be changed or added, to the point that it might be easier to just upload my .txt file rather than list them individually. I haven't yet finished Side 2, but I'm hard at work on it. I hope what I've found can be of use to the wiki.
sure, id be happy to have a look at your text file if thats easier! no pressure to go to the trouble of listing everything forum-wise. :pleasant:
trans enby dog - she/they!

nuclear333
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Rogue of Void
Moon: Derse

Post by nuclear333 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:29 pm

I've just about finished Universe A, but I'm waiting for some emails and private messages to get back to me. I'll start work on Universe B in a day or two, and if by then I haven't had any returned emails, I'll send you a private message containing my txt file, assuming that's alright with you.
They/She • Rogue of Void • TwitterThe Commbo Backups

calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom

Post by calamityCons » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:35 am

Every single one of you is an angel doing the Lord’s good work. The retention and conservation of all these music tracks is indispensable and I applaud all of you for doing it. You’re doing AMAZING
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

nuclear333
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Rogue of Void

Post by nuclear333 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm

calamityCons wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:35 am
Every single one of you is an angel doing the Lord’s good work. The retention and conservation of all these music tracks is indispensable and I applaud all of you for doing it. You’re doing AMAZING
Thank you! I care a lot about this music, and while I've personally had a wide range of very good and very bad experiences in the subsection of the fandom that is the Homestuck music community, preserving it in its original form is incredibly important to me.
I've just about finished Universe A, but I'm waiting for some emails and private messages to get back to me. I'll start work on Universe B in a day or two, and if by then I haven't had any returned emails, I'll send you a private message containing my txt file, assuming that's alright with you.
Okay I'm impatient, do you wanna do this over Discord or something? I haven't gotten word back from the emails I've sent yet, but I have a couple of other changes my friend keeps notifying me of, as well as my own observation I've just made today.
They/She • Rogue of Void • TwitterThe Commbo Backups

florrie

Post by florrie » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:01 pm

calamityCons wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:35 am
thank you <3 its been a real joy working with people to create, expand, and improve the wiki, and im always happy to hear folx have been getting good use out of the result! :pleasant:
nuclear333 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Okay I'm impatient, do you wanna do this over Discord or something? I haven't gotten word back from the emails I've sent yet, but I have a couple of other changes my friend keeps notifying me of, as well as my own observation I've just made today.
sure! feel free to throw a friend request towards Nebula#3271, id be happy to hear from you there :rorb:

PilotBlackSmith
Classpect: Heir of Void

Post by PilotBlackSmith » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:29 pm

Can I recommend adding the bandcamp of The Genesis Project's OST? it's a sburb fangame and they recently released their first bancamp album and after talking to the devs they seem fine on adding it as long as someone else edits the wiki

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

florrie

Post by florrie » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:44 pm

reworking the landing page for an update coming to a hsmusic near you soon™! :rosecool:

(this is whats becoming of the update i was plotting back in august, so itll be a while yet, but there are some exciting changes to come :perky:)
PilotBlackSmith wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:29 pm
Can I recommend adding the bandcamp of The Genesis Project's OST?
absolutely! you should see it coming with the next release soon™ :rorb: