June hiatus

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
overThinker
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Seer of Light
Moon: Derse

June hiatus

Post by overThinker » Thu May 21, 2020 12:30 pm

OrionsAscendant
Classpect: Prince of Sand
Moon: Prospit

Re: June hiatus

Post by OrionsAscendant » Thu May 21, 2020 1:08 pm

>june
>egbert is in the cover

JOKES ASIDE THOUGH good luck with their break. Unsure if it's a complete break or if they're just focusing on other projects but the sentiment stands.

Knowing the Huss' track record with upd8 br8ks: bet whatever they're planning to drop as the last may update is going to make The Social Medias more of a complete unlivable ground-zero for discourse. Bombs ahoy?
[gets in my golfcar and caws away]Image

overThinker
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Seer of Light

Post by overThinker » Thu May 21, 2020 1:15 pm

;)

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Thu May 21, 2020 1:16 pm

OrionsAscendant wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:08 pm
>june
>egbert is in the cover

JOKES ASIDE THOUGH good luck with their break. Unsure if it's a complete break or if they're just focusing on other projects but the sentiment stands.

Knowing the Huss' track record with upd8 br8ks: bet whatever they're planning to drop as the last may update is going to make The Social Medias more of a complete unlivable ground-zero for discourse. Bombs ahoy?
>that spoiler
what kind of bomb would it even be? it cant be june, unless they do it in the most rushed way possible, which is basically them asking to be criticized because no proper build up, thus trivializing the subject. and it also cant be [s], since they have admitted and repeated that they arent planning on doing them because "it takes too much time". i seriously cant think of something bigger than rose and jade's relationship being revealed right now. maybe the next update will change my mind but i sincerely doubt it.
:rosecool:

OrionsAscendant
Classpect: Prince of Sand
Moon: Prospit

Post by OrionsAscendant » Thu May 21, 2020 1:36 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:16 pm
OrionsAscendant wrote:
>june
>egbert is in the cover

>that spoiler
what kind of bomb would it even be? it cant be june, unless they do it in the most rushed way possible, which is basically them asking to be criticized because no proper build up, thus trivializing the subject. and it also cant be [s], since they have admitted and repeated that they arent planning on doing them because "it takes too much time". i seriously cant think of something bigger than rose and jade's relationship being revealed right now. maybe the next update will change my mind but i sincerely doubt it.
Are you saying that HS2 failing to set up a cliffhanger would not cause discourse?

Because what I had in mind looks a lot more like this:
[gets in my golfcar and caws away]Image

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu May 21, 2020 1:58 pm

Hopefullly having a brief break gives em some breathing room... And hopefully they have other things in mind too.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Thu May 21, 2020 2:02 pm

OrionsAscendant wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:36 pm
Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:16 pm
OrionsAscendant wrote:
>june
>egbert is in the cover

>that spoiler
Are you saying that HS2 failing to set up a cliffhanger would not cause discourse?

Because what I had in mind looks a lot more like this:
you bastard youre right
:rosecool: