metaroute dirkoute

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

metaroute dirkoute

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:22 am

dirks out! say something nice to him!
brofist.PNG
brofist.PNG (480.27 KiB) Viewed 13398 times
:rosecool:

BrobyDDark

Re: metaroute dirkoute

Post by BrobyDDark » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:50 am

congrats, but we kinda already knew, dirk

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:58 am

OH MY GOD it ain't over. Wtf is going on? there is still an edning missing.

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:49 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:58 am
Spoiler for true ending
click the mspar when the mail part

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:49 pm
thorondraco wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:58 am
Spoiler for true ending
click the mspar when the mail part
figured that out and holy shit XD. i feel even now a certain someone is not yet done.

NAKNAKNAK

Post by NAKNAKNAK » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:19 pm

Well, I think that route actually got me on team Ultimate Dirk. The undercurrent of dissatisfaction of Pesterquest/Friendsim actually being given a voice and acknowledged. Maybe Dirk knows what he is doing and we should trust him on this one.
:professor: NAK NAK THERE IS A BUG ON MY SCREEN AND I CAN'T REACH IT TO SWAT IT AWAY WITH TINY ARMS NAK NAK NAK!!!

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:19 pm

HYPER SUPER SPOILERS

Okay so the reader kinda 'became' the green sun or ate a version of the green sun for himself more or less. I think its the prior.

Which means that the reader gets vored by the Black hole, meaning the reader is also part of the black hole and that his precious fixfic creation is in that timeline too. I don't think it means the reader is dead but it means something is going on here.

Also i have a feeling we haven't seen the end of the reader juuuust yet. We still don't know their name.

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:22 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:19 pm
HYPER SUPER SPOILERS

Okay so the reader kinda 'became' the green sun or ate a version of the green sun for himself more or less. I think its the prior.

Which means that the reader gets vored by the Black hole, meaning the reader is also part of the black hole and that his precious fixfic creation is in that timeline too. I don't think it means the reader is dead but it means something is going on here.

Also i have a feeling we haven't seen the end of the reader juuuust yet. We still don't know their name.
what? no dude.

the reader basically becames the first guardian of the pesterquest timeline and seals it away from canon. basically making it a locked timeline.

NAKNAKNAK

Post by NAKNAKNAK » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:24 pm

Throw in a quick shout out to Auto Responder and I think Locked Timelines are the 'canon' name for fan fiction/fan works.' Putting them out of the grasp of both the canon authors and Ultimate Dirk's splinters.
:professor: NAK NAK THERE IS A BUG ON MY SCREEN AND I CAN'T REACH IT TO SWAT IT AWAY WITH TINY ARMS NAK NAK NAK!!!

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:28 pm

NAKNAKNAK wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:24 pm
Throw in a quick shout out to Auto Responder and I think Locked Timelines are the 'canon' name for fan fiction/fan works.' Putting them out of the grasp of both the canon authors and Ultimate Dirk's splinters.
yeah, its basically the official name to all fanfics now.

this also implies that every author is the first guardian of their world

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:42 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:22 pm
thorondraco wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:19 pm
HYPER SUPER SPOILERS

what? no dude.

the reader basically becames the first guardian of the pesterquest timeline and seals it away from canon. basically making it a locked timeline.

the description given sounds like he was assimilating the green sun itself in order to gain the power to isolate and lock the timeline. much like what happened with candy. in fact this is a near identical scenario to what John did with the Candy timeline, though imperfectly cause hte timeline still links into reality through a few means and methods.
by this logic it could be said that the universe was held inside of the green sun much like candy is held inside of the black hole. But if the reader BECAME the green sun it also means that he was absorbed, along with his locked imtline, into the black hole. I don't htink it means he is dead but it might be related to the 'sequel' mentioned. Considering we don't know his name yet.
So it would mean the black hole has two locked timeline. But that also means there is an alternative for doomed timelines that isn't destructive.

foreverFlummoxed
Pronouns: Call me w/e, idgaf
Classpect: Rogue of Light
Moon: Prospit

Post by foreverFlummoxed » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:44 pm

I'd Like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to Eldritchdraaks, who has uploaded all of the character sprites, backgrounds, and other things for Pesterquest, uploaded everything from Hiveswap friendsim, and the achievements from Hiveswap: Act 1 (also the entirety of sprites from Crypt of the Necrodancer, off topic but still impressive) onto The Spriters Resource, the dedication is simply amazing and should be commended.

On to the route, only minor complaints from me: Unite Synchronization needed to be louder and Beatup just seemed to be much louder than everything else, why the audio balancing was like this, i have no idea.

Lastly have a meme:
Spoilers for the true ending of PQ
Show
(Gcat didn't have a PQ sprite give me a break)
FF: Personally, I think my skills are near-mediocre at best. that's really all there is to say on the matter.

FF: I couldn't figure out how to get it in the profile field so here's my YouTube channel

Kidpen
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Seer of Mind

Post by Kidpen » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 pm

What happens if you press 'throw the beta in the sewer again'? The Youtuber I was watching just did put it in the mailbox and clicking the MSPAR, I think. Or maybe not? I'm not totally sure.
the epilogues were good.

AsherCrane

Post by AsherCrane » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:30 pm

Kidpen wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 pm
What happens if you press 'throw the beta in the sewer again'? The Youtuber I was watching just did put it in the mailbox and clicking the MSPAR, I think. Or maybe not? I'm not totally sure.
The game just exits back to desktop. Same as if you refuse to betray your friends.

Kidpen
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Seer of Mind

Post by Kidpen » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 pm

AsherCrane wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:30 pm
Kidpen wrote:
The game just exits back to desktop. Same as if you refuse to betray your friends.
Ah, I see. Possibly they cut that out so as to avoid us seeing their desktop. That makes sense.
the epilogues were good.

AsherCrane

Post by AsherCrane » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm

Kidpen wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 pm
AsherCrane wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:30 pm
Kidpen wrote:
Ah, I see. Possibly they cut that out so as to avoid us seeing their desktop. That makes sense.
That would be my assumption as well, yeah.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:59 am

An interesting detail with all this is confirmation of what the 'dissolution' was. The 'black out' where it all falls apart and nothing is left. I think one could also interpret as something else though. If it all became nothingness, then it means it becomes Void. In a sense reality returns to the Void from whence it came.