ItaliCuest

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, play-by-post adventures here!
luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Re: ItaliCuest

Post by luigi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 am

>UNO: Try to recall anything you can about the beings that created you.
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:27 am

Papa: find out what you can bout this void from EIGHT.

IamtheFather
Pronouns: GOD

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:11 am

>Jr: Go into your cocoon phase in preparation for the pupation that will bring your arms and legs to fruition

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:35 pm

Merlin wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:27 am
Papa: find out what you can bout this void from EIGHT.
Papa approaches the quivering goop man
P: hello power child! I have a few a-questions about-a this VOID if-a you don't-a mind
Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss something's sizzling
EIGHT: G-g-G-goo.. g-gooOo... Goop. goop... goopygoop goop.. Goopy goo-goop GOOP goop goopoop goopygoo--* <I... I'm n-n... I'm n-not from this v-vvoid... sorry, I'm s-sorry... I'm a r-r-refugee from the CORROSIVOID I d-don't ha-have any inf-f-format--*
SNAP
It appears the Caustic nature of this Shy Gooboi has broken the tree he was sitting on!
Papa feels bad for intimidating the creature, Mustachiality down.
PI: Mama-mia! I'm-a sorry power child I-a didn't mean-a to scare-a you!! are you okay? here, a-Papa help-a you!

EIGHT: GOOooOOOP goopy GOOP GOOP!! <NOOOooOOO don't TOUCH ME!! PLEs!!''

the poor thing is quivering in shame on the floor :distraught:
JUNIOR sees that KING GROTTO is BROODING... and decides that this is the best time to ask
JI: Hey-a Grotto, who is-a this GREAT OPPRESSOR you-a talking about? is-a he a big-a deal or something?
Grotto:...... yes... little meatball, he is a big, big deal...
Grotto: First we started hearing about a huge army of BLACK VOIDMEN that breathed a toxic smog of atmosphere invading VOIDS on the fringes of HYPERVOID space... we brushed it off... but then... they say he just appeared out of nowhere In the HIGH HEAD COUNCIL CHAMBER... no help, no meta-shenanigans... just because he wanted to. then, without hesitation he RUTHLESSLY MURDERED The GREAT IMPERIAL HEAD OF JUSTICE... like he was NOTHING. The ALMIGHTY HEAD OF SECURITY blasted him FULL STRENGTH but the monstrosity got away without a SCRATCH... It's been CHAOS ever since! Everything he consumes grows his corrupted army... I've seen first hand what his warped horde can do... I managed to fight them off with the help of the EIGHTH power child... poor thing... I only faced AUXILLARY FORCES... the CORROSIVOID was attacked by the corrupted ranks of the GREAT ARCANE CITY OF MAG... never stood a chance... THE Great Oppressor is a big deal little one, the biggest deal of them all... never before has the OMNIVOID faced such a potent threat... some say it is the end times, and that Great Oppressor is destined to consume everything everywhere forever and more...
IamtheFather wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:11 am
>Jr: Go into your cocoon phase in preparation for the pupation that will bring your arms and legs to fruition
Grotto: !!?!! WHA- CH- YOU- I... BUT! HEY
The little meatball seems to have cocooned for the time being, you have no idea how much he heard... but it's probably for the best, his innocence is like his only character trait! I'm sure he fully realizes the gravity of the situation.
luigi wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 am
>UNO: Try to recall anything you can about the beings that created you.
UNO runs through his back story... he remembers... the POWER and the EVIL the feeling of being able to RULE EVERYTHING and for a brief moment UNO flickers onto the side of evil...
but then he remembers the shame of defeat, the abandonment he faced, and the NEW FRIENDS he's made along the way... this feeling of ACCEPTANCE, APPRECIATION, and COMMuNITY brings him back from the edge. UNO comes from a VERY dark place but for the sake of his new companions, Papa, Junior, and now I suppose Grotto and that Goopy guy he will stay on the RIGHT PATH...

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:12 pm

Italian: find a way to get the corrosive goopy guy a nice, corrosive proof place to exist. Everyone deserves safety and comfort-ability!
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

RancidRancor
Pronouns: n/a

Post by RancidRancor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am

>Grotto: say sorry to UNO and help these guys out any way u can

vipershlong

Post by vipershlong » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 am

>PAPA: hug goop to try and comfort him

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:01 am

vipershlong wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 am
>PAPA: hug goop to try and comfort him
Lord Italian reflexively goes in for a hug to help the pitiful child but he JUMPS UP and starts BEGGING
EIGHT: GOOOOP goopie goop goopy goopgoop!!! goopgoopygoopygoooop GOOPIEGOOP!
<NOOOOOO please don't touch me!!! I don't wanna hurt youu PLEASESORRY
Lord Corrosion: *facepalm* how did I raise such an UwU pansy power baby...
RancidRancor wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am
>Grotto: say sorry to UNO
King Grotto looks up and sees that UNO is in some sort of TRANCE??
KG: uh.. U-UNO?? Holy S#!$ PAPA ITALIAN GET OVER HERE!! something's wrong with UNO!
EIGHT: GoopGOOP! goopygoopie?? GOOPGOOP??
OhhNO! Is he okay?? WHAt'S WRONG??
PI: Ah! wha?! BAMBINO!

It seems UNO is in some sort of TRANCE STATE...

ImageImage
A VOID: listen to me my children... follow my voiceee and delve deep into your MIND'Smind'smind'smind...

(Link to VISION)
The TRANCE dissipates as fast as it came on! UNO snaps out of it (ethically unchanged, but with new information)
UNO: I... I went back home for a second... my mother was there, but so was... I... things are very very BAD and they are about to get a lot WORSE
UNO describes his vision eloquently linked above

KG: This.. is worse than I even imagined, and that's F@#$%ng saying something.
EIGHT: Goop...g-goop... g-g-g-goop... g-goop goop goo-g-goop... g... *goop*
That's... s-so... s-s-s-scary... a-are we all g-gunna... d... *sob*
PI: That is-a it! We can't-a just a-SIT HERE. We-a gotta do something a-right-a-NOW!
RancidRancor wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am
help these guys out any way u can
King Grotto gestures to his castle
KG: Come with me, if we're going to face this threat... we're going to need The Army.

He leads the group down some stairs... and it seems he's begun to exude an exotic... almost iconic aura.

KG: We're heading towards my Portal Causation Station, before the GREAT OPPRESSOR broke it, we all thought it was against VOID LAW to be able to make a SELF CAUSED PORTAL... WE are going to have to do it the old fashion way. We're going to get into the Pods and fill it with our POWER. Any POWER will do, just make it as POWERFUL as you can... We're hopping all the way to The HeadsVoid so we're gonna need a LOT. Got that??

UNO: Y-yeah buddy, I got it... Hey ever heard of a scent free zone??

JI: HELLO! DID-A YA MISS ME? LOOK! JUNIOR GOT-A SOME LIMBS! what did I a-miss? anything important-a??

EIGHT: Goop... G-Goop? Goopgoop... goopGoop goop goop goop... g-goop... goop? goop... goop, goo-goop, goop... goop, goop...
<Uhm... P-Papa? should I... tell King Grotto about his... u-uhm... staircase? or... cuz, I feel, real... bad, but...

PI: N-no Goop-a keep it to-a youself for now... it's-a not your fault... Hey UNO! take-a candy for the road!

JI: I-a wanna candy too PAPA! yaaayy! candy!
RoyalFiddle wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:12 pm
Italian: find a way to get the corrosive goopy guy a nice, corrosive proof place to exist. Everyone deserves safety and comfort-ability!
PAPA accepts the QUEST: Find Goop a corrosive proof place! you think about how his acid has affected some things greatly but others not at all... but what does that mean?

PAPA now has 14 GREEN APPLE CANDIES

The team piles into the Portal Causation Station and LET OUT THEIR GREATEST POWER

PORTAL CAUSATION ATTEMPT IN PROGRESS

PAPA ITALIAN:
used- PURITY
power level: TEN

KING GROTTO:
used- DISTINCT AURA
Power level: EIGHT

UNO:

used- CHAOTIC ENTROPIC CREATION FEILD
power level: ELEVEN

JUNIOR ITALIAN:
used- YOUTHFUL NAIVETE
power level: ZERO

EIGHT:
used-NERVOUS SWEAT
power level: FIFTY

PORTAL CAUSATION SUCCESSFUL. TRANSPORTING YOU NOW!

PSSSzZZHIEWwwWW!

Our band of heroes appears in front of THREE MASSIVE HEADS with some bitchin' soul patches... well TWO really, one is QUITE deceased. Something BAD has happened here.

KG: oh.. S#*% F#5$
JI: Why's-a he a-look-a like that?? does he need-a help??
PI: No... sorry Junior, we can't-a help him a-now
EIGHT: Goop goopygoop?? goop goop GOOP!
<what's happening?? I can't SEE!>
UNO: Wow. did I, HE do this...?

Both of the heads are CRYING TOO HARD TO HAVE NOTICED YOUR ARRIVAL... what do you do?

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:15 pm

Papa> try and get the blue guys attention, ask them whats wrong.

RancidRancor
Pronouns: n/a

Post by RancidRancor » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:03 am

>Junior: repress these memories

luigi

Post by luigi » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 pm

>Power Child: Explore these portals

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:13 am

Merlin wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:15 pm
Papa> try and get the blue guys attention, ask them whats wrong.

KG: he... he really... killed the Great Imperial Head of Justice... There is no Void Law anymore, PAPA save us...
JI: a-what-a-you-a MEAN we-a can't-a help-a him? B-but he n-needs-a help... p-PLEASE-A SOME-A-BODY A-HELP HIM!! PAPA!! PAPA HELP-A HIM!!? WHY'S-A NOBODY DO-A NOTHING??!?! THE HEAD-A NEED HELP!!

PI: E-excuse-a me. Big a-head guys? What's wrong?

EIGHT: GoOooOoOOoOOP
guyyYYyYYyYYYS
UNO: AGH! GOOP watch OUT FOR THE TENDRICLES

Grand Head of Intelligence: what. C-could it be? we're sav-*

Almighty Head of Security: what's wrong wHAT'S WRONG

The AHS spots UNO

AHS: YOU!
KKKGZZZGTKZZTZGGZKKZZZZTZZZ!!

The Almighty Head of Security has BLASTED UNO with his RIGHTEOUS TEARS OF THE PEACEMAKER'S FURY, it's a CRITICAL HIT

KG: Justice... dead... we're all doomed
Junior: *twitch* ...
Papa/GHI: !!!!!!!!!!!
EIGHT: GoopygoopGOOPY? GOOPYGOOPGOOPY??
What am I MISSING? WHAT AM I MISSING??
RancidRancor wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:03 am
>Junior: repress these memories
Sorry, Junior isn't here right now... please leave a message after the trauma *beep*

PAPA zOOMS over and grabs the sizzling, steaming UNO Who has been gravely injured to within an INCH OF HIS LIFE

Papa: Bambino! BAMBINO!! SPEAK-A TO ME!!! MY SWEET-A INNOCENT BOY. WHAT-A YOU DONE??! HE-A NEVER HURT-A NOBODY!! NONONONONOOOOOOOOO THERE IS-A NO GOD!!THERE-A IS-A NO A-G-O-D!

Junior: ...

KG: Huh???! WH-WHAT THE F#$@ HAPPENED HOLY S#!%

GHI: YOU STUPID FAT-HEAD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?? YOU'RE SO THICK! YOU MAY HAVE DOOMED US ALL! YOU'VE JUST TRIED TO KILL THE GREAT LIBERATOR PROPHESIED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!!

AHS: what?? what do you mean? That's the first power child! THAT'S THE GREAT OPPRESSOR he KILLED LAWRENCE!!

GHI: DO YOU SEE A 1 ON HIM?? NO! He is the un-enumerated one! Like the STORIES OF OLD!

(AHS) John: YOU MADE UP ALL THOSE STORIES CARL!

(GHI) Carl: I MADE UP EVERYTHING JOHN!!!

EIGHT: GOOP GOOPYGOOP GOOP GOOPY-goop? goop goop?? GOOPY GOOP??
WHAT'S HAPPENING WHAT'S HAPPEN-- huh? who's that?? WHO IS THAT??

RancidRancor wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:12 am
:ecstatic: :chummy:
>TWO: keep an eye out for tha red threat's possible return
From a PORTAL WHICH SEEMS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS there is a CHILD which has come to ANSWER the CALL and FINISH what was STARTED
luigi wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 pm
>Power Child: Explore these portals

TWO has EMERGED from his VOID. Pursuing the RED THREAT that had tried to ATTACK him before... having sensed a SIMILAR RED energy, to PROTECT THE PEOPLE TWO has LEFT HIS HOME CANNON to END THE THREAT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

but what is this??!! the similar energy has suddenly gotten MUCH FAINTER. Not as though it has LEFT but like it has been... GREATLY INJURED BY SOME MYSTERIOUS POWER!!!

TWO EXPLORES THE PORTALS until he stumbles upon a STRANGE SCENE involving LARGE BLUE HEADS two red guys and, a meatball... and... a pizza? is that... no, it couldn't be

WHAT NOW?
Last edited by 23toedbasket on Fri May 08, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

luigi

Post by luigi » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am

>KG: You're red, can you absorb Uno's powers?

>Two: Reunite with your loving father and adoptive half-brother.

vipershlong

Post by vipershlong » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:11 pm

>JR: snap out of your trance and try to help with PAPA and UNO
>GOOP: maintain your balance you've been spinning for too long

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:32 am

luigi wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am
>KG: You're red, can you absorb Uno's powers?
the very thought of making a comparison between himself and someone else hits KG like a meteor impact. It has mentally ignited some sort of sudden psychological breakthrough!King Grotto begins to peice together the strings of his complex and detailed story line. It all begins to make sense.

KG: what. the. F$@#. I finally get it. NO WONDER I've experienced such a profound amount of character development and careful attention! my thoroughly explored narrative has blossomed!. NOW i remember why I am such a great, in-depth and distinct force of character NOW I REMEMBER WHAT MAKES ME F%$#ING UNIQUE. I may not be able to ABSORB HIS POWER but I sure as hell can FIND A WAY TO RALLY MINE!
BECAUSE I'M KING MOTHER F$#@ING GROTTO
CAPITAIN OF THE BIGGEST GOD D#@% ARMY IN THE FIFTH F$%#ING VOID. BITCH.
I'm going to go on my OWN F%$#ING ADVENTURE!
with my OWN UNIQUE STORY,
with DISTINCT CHARACTERS
and ICONIC PLOTS,
with the goal of GATHERING MY ARMIES TO SUPPORT MY NEW FOUND FRIENDS.
COME ON EVERYONE!
LET'S GO!
JOIN ME ON KING GROTTO'S AMAZING ADVENTURE-RAMA

luigi wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am
>TWO: Reunite with your loving father and adoptive half-brother.
TWO is OVERWHELMED with NOSTALGIC JOY!!! he zooms over to LORD ITALIAN,

TWO: LORD ITALIAN-O I am so happy to see you!! I am so so sorry for hitting you!
PI: "its-a okay! Papa's-a so happy to a-see you too bambino!"

TWO: No seriously, I'm sorry!
PI: I'm-a just happy we-a both safe..

TWO: You're right, still though, I'm sorry!
PI: AY! snap-a out of it!! I-a love you, but we've-a got-a bigger problems!!
TWO: ... right, sorry. What happened here Papa?

PI: THIS-A BIG-A BASTARD-O HE-A THINK-A THAT UNO IS-A THE GREAT OPPRESSOR AND HE BLAST-A HIM!!!
TWO: HOW COULD-A YOU A POSSIBLY THINK THAT-A MY BROTHER UNO IS-A THE GREAT OPPRESSOR DO YOU SEE A 1 ON HIM?? NO!

Carl approaches the touching, if not a little awkward family reunion. The head carries one of the green portals within the grasp of his knowledge field.

Carl: you are quite right young power child, I am so sorry for my associate's RASH AND RUDE BEHAVIOUR, he's the youngest and he NEVER LISTENED IN CLASS so he couldn't recognize what is OBVIOUSLY THE GREAT LIBERATOR Please, Papa, allow me to heal UNO.

Frank: *grumbling* yeah because who wants to listen to someone rambling on about their own stupid art and its lore...

EIGHT: Goopy Goop Goopgoop? Gooop, goop Goop Goopo goopy? gogoop goop goopygoop goop goop? goooooooop goop goop goopygoop goop goop? goop? goopygoop.
what did you say KG? uhhh, where's King Grotto going? is anyone else even going to notice he's leaving? isss no one even listening to me? no? okay then.

Carl brings the green sphere closer to UNO. It starts to dissolve into a fine mist which wafts towards UNO and seems to be healing his burns...

Frank: Wh-what, what are you DOING!! THAT IS A WHOLE WORLD FULL OF LIVING THINGS!!

PI: it's-a WHAT??

Carl: Yes, it is. But this world is very old, and the denizens within are very wise. I know that they would be happy to sacrifice themselves to empower the great liberator. Trust me, I'm closely aquainted with every living and non-living thing that has ever, and could ever be within this world... it was going to return to the void soon anyway, at least this way we stand a chance.

As the whisps of this world enter UNO each person sees something different within them, but all of its denizens appear to to be truly content with the sacrifice...

EIGHT: Goooooooooooooooooop
whooooooooaaah
vipershlong wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:11 pm
>JR: snap out of your trance and try to help with PAPA and UNO
UNO has been TOTALLY CURED!! and what was once an oppressive red has become a relaxing green! well, for the most part.
Just as the scene turns from morbid to celebratory, JUNIOR ITALIAN snaps out of his dissociated state! and he zzzzooooooOOOOOOmS to his family's side.

UNO: HOLY MOLY everybody I feel FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC RIGHT NOW! WHAT HAPPENED???

PI: BAMBINO!! CARL HE-A SAVE YOU!! you look-a SO GOOD!!

TWO: WOW! what an improvement!! The power coming off this kid is CRAAAZY

JI: HEY! For some-a reason I thought-a you got hurt!! silly JUNIOR ah? teeheeheehee

EIGHT: Goopidygoop!
hip hip hooray!!
vipershlong wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:11 pm
>GOOP: maintain your balance you've been spinning for too long
Goop decides that he's been spinning FAR too long, and expands his goopieous form to slow himself down... but as he returns to normalcy he notices one of the green worlds has begun to turn Quite red

EIGHT: Gooop... Goop? goopygoop goopgoop goop goopgoop. goop?
uhhhh, guys? that's not supposed to do that. Right?
Last edited by 23toedbasket on Fri May 08, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:12 pm

The whole group turns to the now red world

Carl: no, power child... it is not supposed to do that. It seems the GREAT OPPRESSOR has amassed an army great enough to invade our void... I thought we had more time, how could he have done this without conquering A Void 2

TWO: well he certainly hasn't done that, ever since I defeated him it's been peaceful plenty for all my children

UNO: uh, actually... I think that was me

TWO: what?

Frank: OH GOD stop, stop right there. you're starting to sound like CARL AND LAWRENCE... What are we going to do?? WE can't just JUSTIFY a portal for all these powerful entities like he could.

Carl: That's true... but HE can... UNO you're going to have to use some of the Green I gave you... but keep in mind the more you bring the less power you will have... choose wisely.

>UNO Is the most powerful... but only currently, because of all his green

>GOOP is the most powerful overall, with his intense acidic form he will be an damage powerhouse from BEGINNING TO END

>TWO is not only a very, very powerful defensive unit, he is an inspiring leader with a sharp strategic mind.

>Papa Italiano is mandatory (due to his titularity)

>Junior Italiano: should probably stay here. Maybe he could do something useful?

Frank: honestly, we don't know what's down there I would bring all the forces I could... hey, speaking of, where is OUR POWERCHLID??

Carl: They're uh... still mourning Lawrence... I have no idea where they are

luigi

Post by luigi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:32 pm

>Uno: Confront the red demon king.

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:43 pm

Goop> realize your awesome power and take all the voids for yourself. if they will not kneel, they will melt.

Post by 1011686 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:31 am

Bring Goop, TWO, and Papa Italiano. Don't let ONE know about UNO.
Speaking of which, before you leave, you need to sort something out. What happened in A VOID 2? Did ONE defeat TWO, or did TWO defeat UNO?

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:16 am

Merlin wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:43 pm
Goop> realize your awesome power and take all the voids for yourself. if they will not kneel, they will melt.
The words of Lord Corrosive's ghost ring in GOOP's ears(?). With them, time slows to an abrupt halt as the all too familiar form of that kid NINE appears... Lord Corrossive must have really gotten through to you this time!
EIGHT: <GOOP googoop. GooGOOP goop goop GOOPGOOP GOOP GOOPYGOOP. G-GOOP??? GooG-GOOP goop goop g-GOOP g-goo-GOOPYGOOP. G-Goop goop goop goopy GOOP GOOP goop goop goopy g-GOOP goop goop goop GOOP GOOP???>
YOU again. I'm NOT going to FULFILL THE PROFECY. O-okay?? I d-DON'T want to h-HURT p-peo-ANYONE. W-why are you always POPPING UP when I'm being b-BOSSED around by my DEAD DAD??

NINE: As, the, harbinger, of, the, epilogue. It, is, my, duty, to, make, the, end, go. smoothly...

EIGHT: <GOOP?? goop goop goop, GOOPY... GOOP GOOP GOOP GOOP?? goop goop goop?? goop goop g-g-GOOP GOOP goopy goop goop goop goop goop???>
WHAT?? so that means, YOU'RE... THE FINAL BOSS HUH?? is that it?? you're the b-b-BIG BAD at the end of all this???

NINE: Hhha, Hha, Ha.. No. What, a, totally, ridiculous, thing, to think. ha. There's, no, need, for, me, to, try, to, end, things... If, things, did, not, end. I, would, not, be, alive... ... ... If, anyone, is, the, BIG, BAD. young, Goop. It, is, YOU.
luigi wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:32 pm
>Uno: Confront the red demon king.
The RAGE.
THE. FUC-KING RAGE.
WHO IS THIS OPPRESSOR, and WHY is he DOING ALL OF THIS
he took your home
he took your family
He wants to consume your friends
and now he's trying to destroy quite literally every-thing-else

UNO begins to gather up his power and focus his mind on sending himself HOME to deal with this ONCE AND FOR ALL

NINE:
save, your, power. Great, unenumerated, one..
UNO:GYYAHHHHH WHO the HELL are YOU??

NINE: I, am, the, ninth, power, child.. of, the, AFTERVOID.. Where, I, come, from. This, is, already, over. and, done... ... ...

UNO: Okay... so what do you wa-

NINE s s S S I L E N CE.. What, you, are, about, to, do, will, decide, the, fate, of, the, omnivoid.. As, the, harbinger, of, the, epilogue. It, is, my, duty, to, make, the, end, go. smoothly...

UNO: WHAT you WANT EVERYTHING TO END TOO??
the RAGE which had been put on pause snaps back into action and UNO JUMPS AT THE... INTO THE TALL STRANGER

K-NzOOMM UNO falls to the ground, spinning around to see a character-altering scene...

NINE: WELCOME, TO, MY, WORLD, UNO... DO, YOU, LIKE, IT? here, every, ending, lives, SIMULTANEOUSLY. ALL, things, END, child. THE VOIDS Shall, perish. The, SUPERBALLANCE, of, that, which, CONSUMES, and, that, which conCEIVES, shall, FADE... TIME, is, the, TRUE, CONSUMER... AND, HERE, IS, WHERE, TIME, COMES, TO, DIE.

the entity procures your corpse, two in fact. Gesturing first to the one on the left, then right saying:

NINE: you, see. THIS, is, you, when, you, JUST, bring JUNIOR, ITALIAN, with, you, to, this, next, world, and, LOSE... THIS, is, you, when, you EMBRACE, the, RED, VOID. RENUMERATE. and, STILL, LOSE... BEHOLD. The, fate, of, your, PAPA. Whether, he, is, DESTINED, to, die. SET, IN, STONE. SET, ABLAZE, or, HAPPILY, MARRIED, and, KING, TO, HIS, QUISEEN... Do, you, UNDERSTAND??? IT, IS, ALL, UP, TO, YOU... IT, IS, YOUR, CHOICES, WHICH, WILL, DELIVER, MY, WORLD, FROM, THIS, UNDECIDED, CHAOS, AND, CONVERT, IT, TO, WHATEVER, SINGULAR, END, YOU BRING ABOUT... ... ...
IF, you, wish, to, END, THIS, NOW... I, SHALL, BRING, YOU, TO, YOUR, FOE. IMMEDIATELY. You, need, not, expend, your, energy... I, will, not, divulge, the, outcome... BUT, I, will, say, BE, VERY, CAREFUL, OF, WHAT, YOU, CHOOSE, NEXT. CHILD.

Suffice to say, this was not how UNO had expected this encounter to go, and he is rather rattled by the occurance.
1011686 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:31 am
Bring Goop, TWO, and Papa Italiano. Don't let ONE know about UNO.
KSSSSSZZZZHIEEEWWWW
After such an experience, UNO decides he will NOT be taking the tall stranger's offer, but WILL be heeding their warning, electing to leave JUNIOR behind with the heads. UNO has summoned his very first SELF CAUSED PORTAL
He makes SURE that he enters the world in a place that would not be noticed by THE GREAT OPPRESSOR... which just so happens to be a distance ABOVE a rolling ocean and an Especially VAST CORAL REEF. Thing looks like a WHOLE SEMI SUBMERGED MOUNTAIN RANGE

1011686 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:31 am
Speaking of which, you need to sort something out. What happened in A VOID 2? Did ONE defeat TWO, or did TWO defeat UNO?
KSSSZZZZHIIIEWWWW
Junior: Hey-a... Carl? I-a gotta a-question

Frank: don't

Junior: How is it that-a UNO and-a THE GREAT OPPRESSOR seem-a to be both a-winning and a-losing against TWO??

Frank: had to leave the curious one...

Carl: Well, unlike everything I've lied about up to this point... I, actually do not know. I once had an experience with an individual who is much closer to how things really are than even I. He alluded to realms higher than the structure of the nine voids... THE GREAT OPPRESSORmust somehow be connected to these entities... we must find a way to connect to the other.

Junior: How-a we gonna a-do that, huh?

We're going to need some help.