Terezi after meat

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light
Moon: Prospit

Terezi after meat

Post by lml55 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:22 am

Ok I'm not one to usually post something on this site (for reasons I'm not getting into) but I had to ask the question about Terezi after the meat epilogues. After she and John basically smashed it out in Johns car I wonder did Terezi get something in return from him, we know john is permanently dead from the poison of LE but if the two really did it could it be the John left a successor behind (even accidently) and now Terezi has to be a mother to a Human-Troll hybrid would this child go and try to finish his fathers business with Caliborn, what would be his reaction to his father if he ever had the chance see him(through plot shit and stuff), what would be his Class-pect (I'd say a Seer of Breath for he would probably invite the knowledge of his father a breath player also it's a mixture of both Terezi's and Johns Classpect), hell if both the Meat and Candy timelines meet how will this child's reaction be to Harry Anderson Egbert. I'm making comic on tapas.io based on the idea called Homestuck After Meat the first episode is already on but if you want to talk about it please do in this topic I'm interested to see the response to this idea

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Re: Terezi after meat

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 am

its canon that trolls cant procreate with humans.
:rosecool:

lml55

Post by lml55 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 am

when was that said

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:32 pm

lml55 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 am
when was that said
Put simply, trolls themselves can't get prego whatever parts they may or may not have (confusing). Moer than likely you can't make someone preggo by using troll jizz either.

They are also compeltely biologically different.

PurplePest29
Pronouns: He/him

Post by PurplePest29 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:51 pm

lml55 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 am
when was that said
The trolls need their mother grub to reproduce. You could always make it anyway tho. It won't be cannot either way.
Uwuw capitawism :lime:

Shitpost Lizard
Pronouns: fuck/fucker/fuckface
Classpect: Maid of Hope

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 pm

I think a troll-human hybrid could be possible through cloning fuckery,
just not... actual fuckery.

The Mother Grub produces all of the troll offspring.
I doubt female trolls even have a womb.
Caliborn Did Nothing Wrong
|Taurrius|
SL: Get drunk and contemplate where you fucked up in life.

[I draw stuff.]

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:59 pm

John and Terezi absolutely didn't have a kid together, that's absurd. They aren't compatible physiologically, and if they were they'd still need a mother grub. so the viable methods are mother grub and ectobiology, neither of which they had access to or had time to access.
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:11 am

Headcanon: Dadbert's car is a mothergrub that has ectobiology tech built in

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:24 am

BrobyDDark wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:11 am
Headcanon: Dadbert's car is a mothergrub that has ectobiology tech built in
This shit right here is exactly what I want to see, the theorycrafting levels in this post are incredible
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:02 am

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:59 pm
John and Terezi absolutely didn't have a kid together, that's absurd. They aren't compatible physiologically, and if they were they'd still need a mother grub. so the viable methods are mother grub and ectobiology, neither of which they had access to or had time to access.
suddenly imagines terezi breaking into the ectoalchemy machine and makes a hybrid of herself and john.

Kidpen
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Seer of Mind

Post by Kidpen » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Ngl I'm a big fan of the comic so far. Looking forward to seeing Jack Egbert in action.
the epilogues were good.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:06 pm

Kidpen wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:16 pm
Ngl I'm a big fan of the comic so far. Looking forward to seeing Jack Egbert in action.
thanks you're the first person to not criticize on the idea

RESPECT GIVEN

lml55

Post by lml55 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:24 am

ok I'm posting again for I'm going to clarify something I don't believe it was ever said by Andrew or in the story that a troll can't be smashed and have a kid

I believe it was assumed due to popular belief and it was never proven so people assumed it

Tell me if I'm wrong

Shitpost Lizard

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:31 pm

lml55 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:24 am
ok I'm posting again for I'm going to clarify something I don't believe it was ever said by Andrew or in the story that a troll can't be smashed and have a kid

I believe it was assumed due to popular belief and it was never proven so people assumed it

Tell me if I'm wrong
It's literally written into their biology.
They collect genetic material (the buckets) to submit to a mother grub, who creates the species' offspring.

Why would a species that reproduces like that even have the capability to have their own children? They don't need to.

And it's not something that Alternia or the Condesce enforced, either, because we see it continue to happen on Earth C.

If trolls had the ability to reproduce through sex, it would have happened already.
This is like asking why an ant and a human couldn't produce a hybrid through sex, if they were the same size.
|Taurrius|

[I draw stuff.]

lml55

Post by lml55 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:31 pm

Shitpost Lizard wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:31 pm
lml55 wrote:

Tell me if I'm wrong
It's literally written into their biology.
They collect genetic material (the buckets) to submit to a mother grub, who creates the species' offspring.

Why would a species that reproduces like that even have the capability to have their own children? They don't need to.

And it's not something that Alternia or the Condesce enforced, either, because we see it continue to happen on Earth C.

If trolls had the ability to reproduce through sex, it would have happened already.
This is like asking why an ant and a human couldn't produce a hybrid through sex, if they were the same size.
ok I now got something that you may not have thought of

Parodox Space Comics

Now to once again clarify the comics are Dubiously Canon and in the the Sburb Camp AU that Karkat made but luckly skipped ahead but stated that there was a free form smut area Karkat even mentioning it's possible to Dave who questioned it as he was reading the script it's dubiously canon so beat that

Also just so you know the Condesce not enforcing it is pretty bullshit as for she's extremely corrupt and would most likely just do it limit the lives of trolls also so that there weren't two new ways to birth a troll I mean there's already so many troll's that live in secrecy to hide themselves from the empress after their grub stage I mean look at Karkat

Kidpen
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Seer of Mind

Post by Kidpen » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:16 pm

lml55 wrote:

Tell me if I'm wrong
I mean I think the chance of it actually being possible in canon HS is incredibly low just given the obvious facts. But also we can clearly see in squared that it didn't happen, so even if it was possible obviously your comic didn't happen. But I mean isn't that the point? It's an AU, it doesn't have to be canon compliant.

For your later post though, here is the Paradox Space page in question:
http://hs.hiveswap.com/paradoxspace/index.php?comic=266
So yeah you're pretty much just making shit up here. Dave just makes up some crap about troll reproduction and it says absolutely nothing about reproducing with humans or without a mother grub.

When you say the Condesce not enforcing it is bullshit, I think you're kind of missing the point. If trolls could reproduce naturally without the mother grub, they would've done so by the time the epilogues start.
the epilogues were good.

Shitpost Lizard

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:57 pm

lml55 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:31 pm
ok I now got something that you may not have thought of

Parodox Space Comics

Now to once again clarify the comics are Dubiously Canon and in the the Sburb Camp AU that Karkat made but luckly skipped ahead but stated that there was a free form smut area Karkat even mentioning it's possible to Dave who questioned it as he was reading the script it's dubiously canon so beat that

Also just so you know the Condesce not enforcing it is pretty bullshit as for she's extremely corrupt and would most likely just do it limit the lives of trolls also so that there weren't two new ways to birth a troll I mean there's already so many troll's that live in secrecy to hide themselves from the empress after their grub stage I mean look at Karkat
You missed my point.
Like Kidpen reiterated, and I stated originally, if trolls could reproduce sexually amongst themselves, they'd have done so on Earth C.
There's absolutely no reason for them not to at least try to.
But we're also talking about a species that hatches from eggs as little grub monsters with troll heads, so there's incompatible biology even in that, by itself.

I don't know why you need canon to validate it to use it as a basis for fanfiction though?
I mean, I have ideas about an AU where the troll hemospectrum consists of a base Zodiac sign color, mixed with the color of its true sign based on Aspect (For instance, in my character's case, that would be Taurus and Aquarius. So brown + violet.)
But that's never gonna be a thing in canon, so... who cares? Why should I?

That's kind of the fun of fic. It lets you do whatever you want, rules be damned.
|Taurrius|

[I draw stuff.]