New Update! Chapter 4: The Contest

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
thorondraco

Re: New Update! Chapter 4: The Contest

Post by thorondraco » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Okay, who thinks this device is gonna lead into June somehow? Terezi will probably be trying to resurrect john with it somehow... And likely fail i wager for some reason. Maybe something to do with that 'cherub poison' maybe Dirk manipulating her? who knows.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Okay, I know this is a theory without a scrap of evidence, but I feel like Terezi is gonna make her own species as well (that's fairly obvious), but, also, I have a sinking suspicion that Team Dirk Must Be Stopped, with guidance from Alt!Calliope, is gonna end up making their own species as well. I don't know why, but it just makes sense to me as the thing to have happen
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:23 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:03 pm
Okay, I know this is a theory without a scrap of evidence, but I feel like Terezi is gonna make her own species as well (that's fairly obvious), but, also, I have a sinking suspicion that Team Dirk Must Be Stopped, with guidance from Alt!Calliope, is gonna end up making their own species as well. I don't know why, but it just makes sense to me as the thing to have happen
It would align with the whole 48 fake squiddle session. The truth might not be that there was never a session, but that the squiddles only play a part. divide that by 4 and you get 4 species with twelve members each... THAT would be a lot of character though along with our current cast.

I think we are dealing with a kind of... altered loop as it were. My guess is that universe c was supposed to loop into some kind of Genesis session with a bunch of species working together to start paradox space. Retcon however happened and made major alteration to the creation of unvierese c. More so the destruction of the furthest ring as a result of beating lord english.

Perhaps this theoretically Genesis Session has been reformated into a kind of Repair session. Something to heal paradox space. And Dirk is planning on using this session to establish some new dominance over reality.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:55 pm

I dunno about any of that I don't want to speculate that far into the future without any basis
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

ThePungeonMaster
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Derse

Post by ThePungeonMaster » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:30 am

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Honestly, I can really imagine everyone trying to do this, only for Dirk to flip out and go all narrative authority on everyone for messing up his plan.
June X Vriska is the best ship.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:44 am

ThePungeonMaster wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:30 am
RoyalFiddle wrote:
Honestly, I can really imagine everyone trying to do this, only for Dirk to flip out and go all narrative authority on everyone for messing up his plan.
Not if it is in fact good for his plans. Or if he wants it to happen.

Dirk is dangerous cause he is plotting his own death along with his own success. He wants to die only after he accomplishes his mission.

rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage

Post by rookie1978 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:27 am

Rosebot is amazing.

rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage

Post by rookie1978 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:30 am

pfeffer-29 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:42 pm
On the other, the dialogue is so exposition-heavy that it was hard to read, which is a definite downgrade from Homestuck proper.
Stupid overcomplicated bullshit mechanicsry is a Homestuck staple. What we got in this upd8 wasn't nearly as bad as before.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:26 pm

I just realized something.

The plotted plant creature is jsut a baby... What does he grow into?