Diiid Dirk get Dirk because of Yiffy?

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
thorondraco

Diiid Dirk get Dirk because of Yiffy?

Post by thorondraco » Mon May 18, 2020 1:30 am

Spoilers for pesterquest and the patreon exclusive update

Okay. So we in pesterquest we see Dirk pop up and in one timeline, snatches up another incarnation of himself.
In the bonus update last month however we don't see that Dirk.

What if the scene where he takes place AFTER Dirk talked with Hussie, and that is why he was suddenly so keen on taking that Young Dirk. He wanted a counter to Yiffy?

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Re: Diiid Dirk get Dirk because of Yiffy?

Post by luigi » Mon May 18, 2020 3:50 am

Nope. When talking to Hussie he mentions just getting out of a spin off game, or spin off property. I forget how he said it but between the previous Dirk update and this bonus one he ended up in Pesterquest where he nabbed his younger self

I'm pretty sure we havent seen him because he became part of ultimate Dirk like how the suicidirk did.
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

thorondraco

Re: Diiid Dirk get Dirk because of Yiffy?

Post by thorondraco » Mon May 18, 2020 1:47 pm

luigi wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:50 am
Nope. When talking to Hussie he mentions just getting out of a spin off game, or spin off property. I forget how he said it but between the previous Dirk update and this bonus one he ended up in Pesterquest where he nabbed his younger self

I'm pretty sure we havent seen him because he became part of ultimate Dirk like how the suicidirk did.
Obviously not. The dialgoue was specifically talking about taking him to do something.

Also its very possible to think that Dirk had thought after he appeared that it was all said and done, when it wasn't, but after experiencing Candy and what is going on, he was like 'nope change of plans'.
And he very, very suddenly really wanted to get that little dirk.

Also if he just wanted to absorb him he would have just killed him.