Inconssitency between The two jades? Dark exploits

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
thorondraco

Inconssitency between The two jades? Dark exploits

Post by thorondraco » Sun May 03, 2020 3:47 pm

I just realized something about the jade who is still out in the alpha timeline with her cute dress, and Gi Jade with her cute toebean combat gloves....
I think that the Jade on the outside might actually be fully physically female without these bec alterations.

If we go back to Roxy and Calliopes nonbinary scene. You would think that she would empathize with this cause... Well she would have a dongo, and maybe also a vagigi we don't know entirely. Her parts aren't how they should be because of her Bec fusion.
But in Candy, its pretty clear she does have a dongo and is likely suffering some kinda dysphoria from it. And of course she had Yiffy with Rose.
In fact i don't think there is even a moment of doubt that Jade can have Children in meat, even a mention. It was only in candy, and i know there is different focuses in meat and Candy, but there would be a moment where Jade would likely mention it and more empathize than be confused.

So quite literally we may have a jade who is fully physically female, and a jade who is a hermaphrodite.
WTF is going on?

I think the reality is, that whenever something is unsaid in paradox space and uncertain, it can be altered or fleshed out and become reality.

LEt's look to pesterquest. During Equiss route, during his bad end, there are literally three possible reasons on how Equiss broke his horn, all seemingly valid and true at the same time.
And of course we have elements of someone appearing quite suddenly or gaining odd traits. Hiveswap is such an example as it suddenly pulls an entire incident and two kids out of the shadows of Jake Harley's past.

I think this is implying that unless it is shown 'in canon' or discussed, things can be altered. Its like a soft retcon, you add or alter things through what is unseen and unsaid, like how a Writer can pull out a new character quite suddenly. The loophole of vagueness. The difference between Candy and the Alpha timeline i think is that you don't need logic and distinct origin that makes sense. It does not need to be conssitent. In a sense someone made jade into a hermaphrodite cause it was never discussed whether or not her parts remained as they were after fusing with Bec. Altering the past and prior preconception in order to do so. And it doesn't even make other Jades like that either cause of the isolated and usntable nature of Candy.
In fact it seems as if the very timeline of Candy is different in HS2 than it was in the epilogues.
Who knows how far this could extend too. We have the other locked timeline that the pesterquest reader entails. I think while a lot of the character momenets and reveals are thus canon, there could be sooo many details that are sustained there but not compatible with the ARchitecture of canon and the characters.
Its like what happened with DAve actually. We all thought the familial struggles with him and his brothers were 'lol' but then nopes, turns out it was super abusive and weakened him.

thorondraco

Re: Inconssitency between The two jades? Dark exploits

Post by thorondraco » Sun May 03, 2020 6:26 pm

Another way to put it in terms of the 'fanfictiony' referencing made by the writers.

In a fanfiction you can deal with a number of shit that is inconsistent to how the main story works. Fanfictions can be good or bad depending on the circumstances. You could make a fanfiction where a bubbly character is in fact a serial killer, you can make a oc that somehow is more betters than ALL the main cast and then some. You can make a character another sex entirely even if we've actually seen the stem and berries that are now absent.
However non of these stories can reasonably be part of the actual story itself.... Even if we ignore all the copyright bullshit that is flung around, if it is not 'official' content in that regard, and even worse when or if the story's elements are totally incompatible to the story itself.

Honestly in fanfiction terms Candy ain't that bad XD.

In a sense you could even consider 'fanfictios' a form of doomed timeline. Even if they are told they are inconsequential tothe story, even if its been shown.

The issue with Candy and the Reader's Locked timeline is that they are more than merely fanfictions. They are 'official fanfictions' in a literal sense. MEaning they actively contradict the main story and are thus dangerous to the stability of paradox space as we know it.

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Post by luigi » Sun May 03, 2020 7:40 pm

I like it. Stuff in Candy is fanfic so it has no bearing on real fic. Stuff in Meat is real fic so it changes how fanfic is written.

It's like how the Marvel Movies are written and then the Marvel Shows work around that framework.
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun May 03, 2020 8:08 pm

luigi wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:40 pm
I like it. Stuff in Candy is fanfic so it has no bearing on real fic. Stuff in Meat is real fic so it changes how fanfic is written.

It's like how the Marvel Movies are written and then the Marvel Shows work around that framework.
More or less. PRobably part of why its seperate. Unlike a normal timeline it would not fade away, it would have the essence of an alpha timeline. So paradox...

I don't think it applies to the people individually though. Yiffy, tavros, and Harry could probably be removed and suffer zero ill effects at all, even though they came into existence in such a way. The alpha timeline does not want duplicates is all.
Vrissy i think already exists in some capacity in the alpha timeline. That might cause issues? Though she would live a different life as neither rose no kanaya are there.

overThinker
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Seer of Light
Moon: Derse

Post by overThinker » Sun May 03, 2020 10:21 pm

from meat 19:
ROXY: and so i got to thinking
ROXY: what even is gender
ROXY: amirite lol?

JADE: oh yeah
JADE: that makes sense i guess........

Jade looks at where her hands are folded in her lap. Bites her lip. She has her own concerns about this, her own thoughts. Reasonable thoughts, I’d say. But I’ll refrain from any further comment. I’m staying away from this subject, from now on.
it seems pretty implied that jade has something that she wants to say, potentially personal, and that dirk shafts it because he's insensitive about the topic. so no it seems pretty consistent to me

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Mon May 04, 2020 12:05 am

overThinker wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:21 pm
from meat 19:
ROXY: and so i got to thinking
ROXY: what even is gender
ROXY: amirite lol?

JADE: oh yeah
JADE: that makes sense i guess........

Jade looks at where her hands are folded in her lap. Bites her lip. She has her own concerns about this, her own thoughts. Reasonable thoughts, I’d say. But I’ll refrain from any further comment. I’m staying away from this subject, from now on.
it seems pretty implied that jade has something that she wants to say, potentially personal, and that dirk shafts it because he's insensitive about the topic. so no it seems pretty consistent to me
IT sounds more like Jade had a rather insensitive thought about all this, questioning Roxy about it, but didn't want to be rude about it. That is why Dirk said her thoughts were 'reasonable' and such.

also i felt the context was that dirk was intentionally coming off as insensitive and even tarns-phobic for reasons far removed from the reveal itself. To note, he was setting up a nonbinary reveal for Calliope. Then Roxy comes into it. Roxy whom he can't read, at all, no matter what he does. Despite roxy being his oldest companion, the person who grew up along the same lines as himself.
think he was pissed that he can't do anything at all with her. it even could be way back when he was plotting all of this, he wanted Roxy to play a major part... But they can't.