Calliopea ccidentally let in 'canon juice' when she left, another theory from this madman.

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
thorondraco

Calliopea ccidentally let in 'canon juice' when she left, another theory from this madman.

Post by thorondraco » Sat May 02, 2020 5:51 pm

A theory from me again. Spoilers from the bonus update

In the bonus update dirk says that he saw alt calliope escape the timeline it let him see into it. Scared more of Yiffy than he was of her weirdly enough. I don't think he even sees her as a threat.

But this makes me think that perhaps what happened is that a bit of the energy that manifests from paradox space, 'canon energy' if you will, flowed into Candy at that moment. That is why things seem t ohave gotten a spring in their step quite suddenly.

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind
Moon: Derse

Re: Calliopea ccidentally let in 'canon juice' when she left, another theory from this madman.

Post by pfeffer-29 » Sat May 02, 2020 9:10 pm

I wouldn't discount it.

Come get y'all's canon juice!
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands

thorondraco

Re: Calliopea ccidentally let in 'canon juice' when she left, another theory from this madman.

Post by thorondraco » Sat May 02, 2020 9:47 pm

pfeffer-29 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:10 pm
I wouldn't discount it.

It is said there is some force to paradox space, and energy. So its possible some of it flooded into Candy. But once its burnt up?

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom
Moon: Derse

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Sat May 02, 2020 11:35 pm

pfeffer-29 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:10 pm
I wouldn't discount it.

Obviously Yiffy is hoarding all the canon juice, which is why dirk is so afraid. I mean who wouldn't be when its a Jade Harely x Rose Lalonde love child? She's clearly up to something dastardly! :apple:
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!