Anyone think there will be any kind of update on 4/13 this year?

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
thorondraco

Anyone think there will be any kind of update on 4/13 this year?

Post by thorondraco » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Last year we got the prologue of homestuck, a week later followed by the full Epilogues. Course later last year we got the start of Homestuck^2 as well. Do any of you think they might have an update or something to show this year?

Closest idea we have for something like that would be Hiveswap or something, or maybe a specila update to homestuck^2, if we get anything after the LOTS of shit we've been getting lately.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Re: Anyone think there will be any kind of update on 4/13 this year?

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:02 am

if we dont then we riot.
:rosecool:

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:58 am

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:02 am
if we dont then we riot.
i wouldn't say its exactly riot worthy. Though i REALLY hope its like, act 2 for hiveswap or at least something. Announcement of another friendsims type thing maybe.

VASKA
Pronouns: She/her, They/them

Post by VASKA » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:16 am

A while back it was mentioned that the staff wants to put less emphasis on meme numbers, and 413 has been skipped in the past. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but it's possible we'll get something for 413 and they were only overlooking dates like 612 and 1111.
Only cuties survive the near future

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind

Post by pfeffer-29 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:52 am

I desperately hope for the Hiveswap Act 2 release date to be released. But that is a long shot.

I predict that we'll get some kind of special HS^2 update, perhaps with June. And maybe the announcement of yet another visual novel game, though I doubt it'll be with the dancestors because there's already a fan project called Befriendus which fills that niche. Maybe some stand-alone piece of writing set in the Pesterquest timeline?
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands

hailvera
Pronouns: She/her
Classpect: Seer of Life

Post by hailvera » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:05 pm

VASKA wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:16 am
A while back it was mentioned that the staff wants to put less emphasis on meme numbers, and 413 has been skipped in the past. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but it's possible we'll get something for 413 and they were only overlooking dates like 612 and 1111.
While true, we did get Homestuck^2 dropped on us for 10/25 (the "meme day" that Cascade came out), so even though they've said they want less emphasis on meme numbers, I think its very possible that we, at least, get a Homestuck^2 update tomorrow. Or possibly more, but I'll take pretty much anything. :rorb:

Drinosi
Classpect: Mage of Blood

Post by Drinosi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:08 am

I've been trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but seriously I'm hoping for some Hive Swap Act 2. It's a long shot, but it has been about 6 months since the trailer and now that Pesterquest is done, I'm trying to hold onto a bit of hope that today we'll get some Act 2.

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind

Post by pfeffer-29 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:18 pm

Oh lord it's been six months already.
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Yea. Hiveswap seems to be a lot of waiting. They were talking about completing the background art and such and handing it off to the programmers. Considering they started up pesterquest i presume they completed their stuff for hiveswap. Hopefully they are now working on hiveswap act 3 story and art.

It seems like things are going well atm with it all but we will have to see. Something i would hope is going on is them wanting to be ahead on hiveswap act 3 before releasing act 2 so it would shorten the distance between but we will have to see. They are being mum about it more or less.