Tale of what, 4 readers maybe? Pesterquest spoilers

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
thorondraco

Tale of what, 4 readers maybe? Pesterquest spoilers

Post by thorondraco » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:07 pm

Okay i know i throw a lot of theories out there but after this jane one something kinda came to my mind a bit.

With the power of Retcon we can confirm that it can allow someone to split the timeline in a paradoxical sense. John does it in the epilogues, and we can presume that the events of Homestuck are still ongoing even while the reader is fucking about... And it is becoming increasingly possible that this is deliberately connecting to homestuck, or at least Beyond canon stuff.

And presumably, someone with retcon powers can duplicate themselves and they retain this power. Which could easily get ridiculous.

IF that is the case we could possibly have roughly 4 Readers out and about depending on if the crocker Reader is retained from the bad end.

Okay hear me out with this. The first reader is of course the main reader we know and love. The second reader is of course the Crocker Reader.. who i presume is gonna still be pretty damn incompetent despite computer brain.
The third reader could be the reader that is all meditating and shit with another incarnation of Feferi. If we can presume that each Chumroll represents a 'canon ending', short of the flarp aligned achievements. And i feel like even if we got a Crocker reader, Zen reader might be able to help with that if......
Well it SOUNDED like feferi and reader were slowly working towards becoming Ultimate selves? "A thousand lifetimes' and all that zen stuff. That is basically what the ultimate self is described as, seeing through all of one's incarnations. Either way we might be safe from C reader. Maybe

The last reader however does not have retcon powers. The last reader was, in fact, dead. The reader who was with Karako in the Dark carnival if we can presume that the powers of the furthest ring to claim souls even when the timeline they died ceased to be?
If Karako became the mouthpiece of a presumably benign horror terror, then what happened to the ghost of the reader? Was he also absorbed by the main reader or, does he serve another horror terror himself?

At the very LEAST if there are not four readers then there are at least 2, Main and Zen reader. Depends on this theoretically Architect/puppetmaster smashed the reset button like a fucking psychopath after the reader put on that damn tiara.

Though ultimately i guess the question is if it would even matter if the Condesce had that kinda power. So long as the primary story of homestuck is going on, paradox space, and these split timelines, will be swallowed up or destroyed. Non will survive it, short of the Reader intervening.