Next Pesterquest route: Jane

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
ThePungeonMaster
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Derse

Next Pesterquest route: Jane

Post by ThePungeonMaster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:35 pm

To be released on February 5th. Lets see what they do with her.
June X Vriska is the best ship.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Re: Next Pesterquest route: Jane

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:05 pm

only her right?

man, i thought she was thinner in canon
:rosecool:

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Dammit beat me to the punch. All good though.

Slightly iffy about her design. It works and she is cute but she has a biiit too much chunk on her, neck rather too thick. Unlike Terezi's design that has the chonk, it seems less to be part of Jane's frame here and more she has a biit too much weight on her.
Could be deliberate though. Mixture of stress from possibly dying every other day and a constant barrage of delicious treats from Dad's crocker incarnation. She ends up losing a good bit of the chonk so that she is still blessed with Chonk but has the curvaceous body described in the epilogues and implied to have in Hs^2 stuff.
Probably underestimating how much growth a 16 year old girl can have in 7 years maybe.

Regardless it makes sense for her to have the chonk, even if her chonk is currently more on the unhealthy side of things. This is probably what poor John would have looked like if he didn't have the willpower to resist the Batterwitch's sultry concoctions. Jane likely at every singular bite if she had as much cake as John did on her birthday.. She probably had EVEN MORE and she baked some herself.
Remember chonk is healthy, but too much chonk is just obesity and isn't healthy. Retain the blessing of the Chonk but do not let it become the curse of obesity.
:professor:

Imagining that we are only getting her this time round cause there are only 4 characters left... But if Jake pops up or someone else i am calling ALL of the shenanigans.

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:25 pm

She needs to be FATTER. That's all I have to say in the matter, I do not say it out of jest, I say it because She and Vriska are rivals in terms of fatness in canon according to Hussie.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Leddy
Pronouns: Any (They/He/She)
Classpect: Sylph of Life
Moon: Prospit

Post by Leddy » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:03 pm

I've always seen Jane as chubby so I have no problem with that, I do however have a complaint about the head and neck, that's what really makes it weird the head is way too small. I'm excited though other than that!
:mutie:

Javepeta connoisseur
Professional Jade Stan
Roxy, Jade, and Kanaya are the best Homestuck characters /thread

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:33 pm

Leddy wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:03 pm

I've always seen Jane as chubby so I have no problem with that, I do however have a complaint about the head and neck, that's what really makes it weird the head is way too small. I'm excited though other than that!
It makes me think its deliberate and she is meant to be overweight here rather than just chubby. Too much Dad crocker food, eating her own dishes, and maybe a result of stress from the assassination attempts.
Terezi is also a chonk but not in a weight that it seems to affect her body type. Jane probably loses weight at some point. Probably from the sburb session and it converts her to a healthier form of Chonk.

Actually i just remembered that Jane kinda dies and ends up in her dream body too by the end, basically like everyone else. Would her dream body be chonk like this?

TH4NK YOU B3N
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Mage of Heart
Moon: Prospit

Post by TH4NK YOU B3N » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:27 pm

Caliborn calls her fat and y'all think "oh he's just saying that to make her feel insecure" as if caliborn knows what lying is.

I generally assume that dreamselves look the same as real selves, except Jade's because hers sometimes has arms. It's just you in a dream world.

"Dream" has a positive connotation that I don't think dreamselves have. It's dream as in sleep, not dream as in wish. Jade can sprout extra arms sometimes but I don't know if that's because she's lucid (probably not because she has a bad memory) or if that's because she's half in the robot.
only bad takes here

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light

Post by classpectanon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:45 am

Y'all lets try to cool it on the fatphobia, please and thank you.
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

eldomtom2
Pronouns: fuck off

Post by eldomtom2 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Where's the fatphobia? People saying that Jane's body size isn't entirely congenital?