We have hit 2000 peeps!!!

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
lillithRamie
Pronouns: she/them

Re: We have hit 2000 peeps!!!

Post by lillithRamie » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:38 pm

Not sure if you read the Patron 2k blurb at all, but double updates are scheduled to happen starting two months after 2k is hit. Since we hit that in December, the double updates are scheduled (and confirmed by the writers) to begin in February.

I just checked and the bonus pages are also down for myself as well. I had the same issue yesterday but was able to access them after ten or so minutes. Not sure if it's an issue on Patron's end or the HS2 website.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:27 am

It seems like the patreon is growing much Atm. It hasn't gone up past 2160 and is currently sitting at 2151 at this time. Could be this is the mass capacity for the time being.
Though i think its possible that some people were put off by the format of update 5. A series of panels followed by a page of narration. Enough narration for several pages mind you but it doesn't look like it at first glance.
Do think they will have more full updates in the next few months. Or maybe this is their intended format but i would like to know if it is. Communication is best.

Course i haven't exactly heard anyone complaining about the format for this but it doesn't mean there aren't people concerned.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Noooowww at 2146. yea it seems to be decreasing before the month has ended for some reason.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:08 pm

didnt we reached that like a month ago or something
:rosecool:

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:56 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:08 pm
Patreon was going by about a hundred or more every month. And this is the first month where it hasn't grown at all. Just wondering why. We have had a decrease even, if a small one.

Every month the patron's kinda drop which is apparrently extremely normal for most, and they seem to bounce back and it did so this month but without that growth i mentioned.

Maybe we have just reached the capacity for it for now.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:20 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:56 pm
Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Patreon was going by about a hundred or more every month. And this is the first month where it hasn't grown at all. Just wondering why. We have had a decrease even, if a small one.

Every month the patron's kinda drop which is apparrently extremely normal for most, and they seem to bounce back and it did so this month but without that growth i mentioned.

of course its normal its what happens when the subcription runs out and some people forget to renew it/dont want to.

and i think the reason it hasnt go up is because of this update desu. it was, after all, just one long page. that can make people not want to keep investing in this shit
:rosecool:

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:20 pm
thorondraco wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:56 pm
Generalrabogolfo wrote:

of course its normal its what happens when the subcription runs out and some people forget to renew it/dont want to.

and i think the reason it hasnt go up is because of this update desu. it was, after all, just one long page. that can make people not want to keep investing in this shit
Honestly from what i have heard around, no one is too bothered by this little dip back into epilogue type narration. They wish ti was longer but are like 'hey its decent."

Course they might want to have a full secon update next month. They could have had more pages if they broke up the long panel.... LEast it had panels.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:24 am

It seems as if the patreon account has.... i don't htink the word stagnated is appropriate, but we have reached a point where the growth has stopped. we are in a median. It aren'ty exaclty decreasing either so.. yea. I guess its caught as many as they can for a while. Possibly in part because we are in a place where we aren't liable to go below 2000 with any ease and the current amount allows the double updates. tehre aren't any further motivators atm.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed May 06, 2020 12:44 am

Here is your patreon report!

it oddly seems to be growing again.