Sometipsygnostalgic is leading a r/homestuck proletarian revolution against the Pesterquest writers

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
gutza1
Pronouns: Male
Classpect: Mage of Space
Moon: Prospit

Sometipsygnostalgic is leading a r/homestuck proletarian revolution against the Pesterquest writers

Post by gutza1 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:25 pm

It appears that Sometipsygnostalgic, a former major member of the Homestuck fandom who was turned off by the Epilogues, came out of their hiding to make a callout post on some of the Pesterquest writers' attitudes towards Tavros - namely that Tavros wasn't abused and fans of Tavros are somehow misogynistic and even transphobic.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: Sometipsygnostalgic is leading a r/homestuck proletarian revolution against the Pesterquest writers

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:41 pm

Could you not?
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: Sometipsygnostalgic is leading a r/homestuck proletarian revolution against the Pesterquest writers

Post by classpectanon » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:55 pm

Locking this thread before it spirals out of control, considering I've gotten four reports already. You can discuss Tavros's fandom treatment without making a thread that is blatantly flamebait.
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.