Poor, poor Motter Ataxia

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
NAKNAKNAK
Moon: Derse

Poor, poor Motter Ataxia

Post by NAKNAKNAK » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:56 am

The poor man, a figure head for a vice-president to offset Jane's xenophobic troll population control policies. After a mass disappearance of almost every god meat Earth-C knows, only to have the President, one who probably knows all the policies and agendas the administration had going forward now that Dirk is gone, to be kidnapped and force this unexpecting Indigo-blood to be a modern day John Tyler.

What's an indigo-blood with pizza-triangles for horns supposed to do? Sure he probably knows a version of the plans to come fed to him to get him to sign aboard, but given he's probably one of the only trolls in a human dominated political party? The humans probably won't like him thanks to Jane's previous rhetoric that got her elected. The trolls won't like him since he was probably just a pawn in Jane's schemes up until now. He probably has no idea what he is doing and is completely unprepared to try and martial a world without the deities that had been leading their entire political campaign up until the very point of the actually being elected into office.

God speed, Mr. Vice President Ataxia
:professor: NAK NAK THERE IS A BUG ON MY SCREEN AND I CAN'T REACH IT TO SWAT IT AWAY WITH TINY ARMS NAK NAK NAK!!!

Cheshire_Creeper

Re: Poor, poor Motter Ataxia

Post by Cheshire_Creeper » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:18 am

NAKNAKNAK wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:56 am
The poor man, a figure head for a vice-president to offset Jane's xenophobic troll population control policies. After a mass disappearance of almost every god meat Earth-C knows, only to have the President, one who probably knows all the policies and agendas the administration had going forward now that Dirk is gone, to be kidnapped and force this unexpecting Indigo-blood to be a modern day John Tyler.

What's an indigo-blood with pizza-triangles for horns supposed to do? Sure he probably knows a version of the plans to come fed to him to get him to sign aboard, but given he's probably one of the only trolls in a human dominated political party? The humans probably won't like him thanks to Jane's previous rhetoric that got her elected. The trolls won't like him since he was probably just a pawn in Jane's schemes up until now. He probably has no idea what he is doing and is completely unprepared to try and martial a world without the deities that had been leading their entire political campaign up until the very point of the actually being elected into office.

God speed, Mr. Vice President Ataxia
And who does he have to help him? A Emotional Train Wrecked Jake English, and his ghostly imaginary friend of the guy who left with all the plans, but the ghostly imaginary friend doesn't know any of the plans.
...I've got to make fanart of this character now
I have an ill-advised plan...what else is new?
https://mspfa.com/user/?u=108518406857173018839

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:36 am

At the very least it will prevent those policies from ever going anywhere cause he would be too scared of his own kind to act on them. Its for the best overall. This will help prevent society from collapsing before they head into space, before the sun makes the world uninhabitable.

I have to wonder if Jane is just plain missing for three or more years. And where the hell is she. Hell maybe she randomly pops up on the spaceship Team Meat is on. Maybe she is just tied up in a closet, gagged with a relatively clean sock as her captor kinda just keeps here there like a pet or something.

NAKNAKNAK

Post by NAKNAKNAK » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:14 am

Cheshire_Creeper wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:18 am

And who does he have to help him? A Emotional Train Wrecked Jake English, and his ghostly imaginary friend of the guy who left with all the plans, but the ghostly imaginary friend doesn't know any of the plans.
"Ah, Jake, please take a seat. I'm sure you're wondering why I have called this meeting... I have no idea what I am doing and you are the only other member of the inner circle left."

"Well shucks Mr. Acting President Ataxia, I don't even know what an economy is! What do you think we should do, Brain Ghost Dirk?"

Motter is just forced to sit there as Jake stares at the empty seat beside him.

"The only creator left is speaking to an imaginary friend of another creator. I have made a terrible mistake..."
:professor: NAK NAK THERE IS A BUG ON MY SCREEN AND I CAN'T REACH IT TO SWAT IT AWAY WITH TINY ARMS NAK NAK NAK!!!

paladinnertime

Post by paladinnertime » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:25 am

so were all clear that jasprose took jane right? so wheres that cat been all this time?
So like do highbloods just love milk or what?

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:08 pm

paladinnertime wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:25 am
so were all clear that jasprose took jane right? so wheres that cat been all this time?
That or calliope. She displayed she had 'sleep magic' before. She forcefully work up rose and roxie with sparkles and magic spamming.

Crpal
Pronouns: He/Him
Moon: Prospit

Post by Crpal » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Dude probably never expected to have to deal with Presidential issues, since he was more or less just a figurehead for President Crocker.

TC
Classpect: Your Lord of Rage

Post by TC » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:50 am

I'm confused as to why he looks so old, but isn't super tall and veiled in shadow (or just with actual black skin whatever it is the ancestors all had). Like if he's greying and wrinkly he's gotta be super old, highbloods live for fucking ever. Is he just like Hans Moleman? A 31 year old that looks like an octogenarian?
ImageImageImage

bathtimebird
Classpect: Prince of Time

Post by bathtimebird » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:21 am

Motter's horns are so dumb dude jesus christ. Couldn't they have done better?

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:17 am

TC wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:50 am
I'm confused as to why he looks so old, but isn't super tall and veiled in shadow (or just with actual black skin whatever it is the ancestors all had). Like if he's greying and wrinkly he's gotta be super old, highbloods live for fucking ever. Is he just like Hans Moleman? A 31 year old that looks like an octogenarian?
The black silhouette thing was always meant to be stylistic i think.