Alt!Callie x Aranea

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
furrylatula
Pronouns: he/him

Alt!Callie x Aranea

Post by furrylatula » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:05 pm

everyone’s favorite dirk-hating narrative-meddling god-complex girlfriends! or just mine? who knows

for those unacquainted with this ship: the basic premise is that both aranea and altcallie have attempted (to various degrees of success) to control the narrative of homestuck to achieve their own plans. aranea has a fascination with cherubs and JUST SO HAPPENS to be on earth c via the ghost rain??!! their silver tongues battle for dominance........of the story. the story, yeah

also sometimes theyre rival sunday school teachers
did trans vriska real

JakeMorph

Re: Alt!Callie x Aranea

Post by JakeMorph » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:58 pm

they do have a fascination with the workings of each other's races, don't they. if I didn't know better id say the story was telling us to draw them kissing...
mod on the mspa wiki

thorondraco

Re: Alt!Callie x Aranea

Post by thorondraco » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:30 pm

furrylatula wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:05 pm
everyone’s favorite dirk-hating narrative-meddling god-complex girlfriends! or just mine? who knows

for those unacquainted with this ship: the basic premise is that both aranea and altcallie have attempted (to various degrees of success) to control the narrative of homestuck to achieve their own plans. aranea has a fascination with cherubs and JUST SO HAPPENS to be on earth c via the ghost rain??!! their silver tongues battle for dominance........of the story. the story, yeah

also sometimes theyre rival sunday school teachers
I've had the speculation that Vriska Ml is in reality Aranea reborn but without her memories, yet.