New MEOW/BARK/T1CK Code?

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
VASKA
Pronouns: She/her, They/them
Moon: Derse

New MEOW/BARK/T1CK Code?

Post by VASKA » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:28 pm

So I was skimming through the first HS2 update when I noticed this:
N31GH.gif
N31GH.gif (94.75 KiB) Viewed 13317 times
I haven't seen anyone comment on it, but it seems like a pretty big deal. You can see N31GH, in Dirk's color but Terezi's quirk, written on the wall in various scrambled ways, just like the genetic code for universes/first guardians. Does it mean anything? Who fucking knows? Theorize if you wish.
Only cuties survive the near future

Cheshire_Creeper

Re: New MEOW/BARK/T1CK Code?

Post by Cheshire_Creeper » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:35 pm

VASKA wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:28 pm
So I was skimming through the first HS2 update when I noticed this:

N31GH.gif

I haven't seen anyone comment on it, but it seems like a pretty big deal. You can see N31GH, in Dirk's color but Terezi's quirk, written on the wall in various scrambled ways, just like the genetic code for universes/first guardians. Does it mean anything? Who fucking knows? Theorize if you wish.
That's interesting, especially since we know that Maplehoof but a robot is flying on the ship with Dirk, along with a robotic Cal Head...
Hmmm...perhaps the things in his room holds more significance than we thought...
I have an ill-advised plan...what else is new?
https://mspfa.com/user/?u=108518406857173018839

VASKA

Post by VASKA » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:43 pm

I went through the first update again and took another look at the room. There's very little in the room that is new and not referred to, and most of that is just pointless knick knacks, like a Skaianet flag and a My Little Pony VHS. Everything interesting except the code is either:

a) something we've seen in the story before
or
b) explained or used in the same update

JakeMorph

Post by JakeMorph » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:46 pm

since those codes are inexceptionally used to clone first guardians my guess would be that dirk is jumping the shark and having an ironic and obnoxious code ready to go for the planet he's going to be working on.
mod on the mspa wiki

Cheshire_Creeper

Post by Cheshire_Creeper » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:48 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:46 pm
since those codes are inexceptionally used to clone first guardians my guess would be that dirk is jumping the shark and having an ironic and obnoxious code ready to go for the planet he's going to be working on.
I have a feeling that there's already going to be a new guardian already ready to go on the planet, and they are not going to be happy that now there's all these GOSH DARN IDIOTS raining from the sky and messing up THEIR SESSION.

Hopefully they are a little bit crazy, we haven't really seen that kind from our First Guardians. Please, please, let me use Bittersweet for somebody other than Doc Scratch. That's all I'm asking.
I have an ill-advised plan...what else is new?
https://mspfa.com/user/?u=108518406857173018839

JakeMorph

Post by JakeMorph » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:50 pm

dirk was pretty particular about his choice in planet. i don't think he's about to have his gang fly to a planet that already has an angry demigod on it.

EDIT: that writing also isn't in the first panel depicting Dirk's quarters, which would suggest Terezi just told him to write it while she was having him piss around.
mod on the mspa wiki

VASKA

Post by VASKA » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:00 pm

I mean it probably already has a first guardian on it, but that doesn't preclude Dirk from having a role in that first guardian's creation, since the guardian will technically be born in the future, during the session, then sent back to the planet on reckoning meteors, or at least that was the case with Bec and Scratch.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:11 pm

VASKA wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:00 pm
I mean it probably already has a first guardian on it, but that doesn't preclude Dirk from having a role in that first guardian's creation, since the guardian will technically be born in the future, during the session, then sent back to the planet on reckoning meteors, or at least that was the case with Bec and Scratch.
Would it? The green sun is gone.

MorganMustDie
Pronouns: f

Post by MorganMustDie » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:33 am

thorondraco wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:11 pm
To be fair, the Green Sun also didn't exist during the beta session but they still had Bec. So technically the Green Sun did still exist, and still might.
That far out in paradox space, time means nothing and could still mean nothing now, even post-destruction
Image Perfection.

JakeMorph

Post by JakeMorph » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:34 am

while normally I would agree with regards to the Green Sun's omnipresence, the planet they've just travelled to is inside the black hole that the green sun used to be...
mod on the mspa wiki

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:44 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:33 am
thorondraco wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:11 pm
To be fair, the Green Sun also didn't exist during the beta session but they still had Bec. So technically the Green Sun did still exist, and still might.
That far out in paradox space, time means nothing and could still mean nothing now, even post-destruction
That was only because of the Furthest Ring though. The furthest ring allowed the green sun's light to shine even before its creation. The white void is empty but otherwise stable and likely does not have the time twisting properties of the Furthest Ring. Cause those properties was because it was conceptual Chaos.

Chaos in terms of a metaphorical origin form of matter. All the aspects woven together.

I have no idea how i remember all this shit O>o

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 am

thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:44 am
Me pulling out obscure Homestuck lore only to be proven wrong by mister thorondraco
Image Perfection.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:57 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 am
thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:44 am
Me pulling out obscure Homestuck lore only to be proven wrong by mister thorondraco
Sometimes my memory can blur between speculation and proven stuff. But i know it is because of the Furthest ring's usntable timespace stuff that allowed it to happen. And the void is now inside of a god damn Black Hole.

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:10 am

thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:57 am
Sometimes my memory can blur between speculation and proven stuff. But i know it is because of the Furthest ring's usntable timespace stuff that allowed it to happen. And the void is now inside of a god damn Black Hole.
The void will, at all points in time, be outside and inside the black hole. The black hole itself, along with the green sun, simultaneously exist, are non-existent, have always existed and will never exist at any given point of time.
Spoiler
Show
:andrew:
Image Perfection.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:18 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:10 am
thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:57 am
The void will, at all points in time, be outside and inside the black hole. The black hole itself, along with the green sun, simultaneously exist, are non-existent, have always existed and will never exist at any given point of time.
Spoiler
Show
:andrew:
It would exist simultaneously, had the black hole not eaten the warped timespace around it and imprisoned it in its event horizon.

It is possible however that new Guardians are redesigned by some unknown force to pull in the energy of the Black Hole. That is probably how Calliope has taken over Jade's body, tapping into her connection to the Green Sun and allow the forces contained in the black hole to be accessed.

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:10 am

thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:18 am
It would exist simultaneously, had the black hole not eaten the warped timespace around it and imprisoned it in its event horizon.

It is possible however that new Guardians are redesigned by some unknown force to pull in the energy of the Black Hole. That is probably how Calliope has taken over Jade's body, tapping into her connection to the Green Sun and allow the forces contained in the black hole to be accessed.
Would becoming trapped within an event horizon be enough to fully demolish the power of the green sun? One could argue that, despite it no longer having physical structure, the concentration of its being leads to an equally or over-powered edition inside the black hole, letting first guardians draw from that source of power instead
Image Perfection.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:48 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:10 am
thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:18 am

Would becoming trapped within an event horizon be enough to fully demolish the power of the green sun? One could argue that, despite it no longer having physical structure, the concentration of its being leads to an equally or over-powered edition inside the black hole, letting first guardians draw from that source of power instead
it didn't demolish the power. It consumed it. And black hole are selfish fuckers that don't like letting things go easily. In a sense Jade and Calliope Jade have both the power of the green sun and the void as a source now, thanks to the black hole.

However it means that under normal circumstances the energy and force within isn't leaving by itself. Essentially the black hole is an end point that undid the fabric of paradox space as we know it, leaving the mysterious white light.

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:53 am

thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:48 am
However it means that under normal circumstances the energy and force within isn't leaving by itself. Essentially the black hole is an end point that undid the fabric of paradox space as we know it, leaving the mysterious white light.
Clearly not, since the people that fell into the black hole wound up in candy land
Maybe it's not so destructive as we thought
Image Perfection.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:57 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:53 am
thorondraco wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:48 am
Clearly not, since the people that fell into the black hole wound up in candy land
Maybe it's not so destructive as we thought
Its following Problem Sleuth logic at this point.