New 4 Kids Theory

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
Sokota
Pronouns: he/they

New 4 Kids Theory

Post by Sokota » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:46 pm

My theory is that in HS^2, 4 new kids will be playing SBURB, but Dirk will take the place of Skaia, so to say. I don’t think LE is going to come back (at least, not according to Dirk’s plans), and Dirk will be playing the strings in the new kids’ session.

Possibly these kids in Earth D (my main theory for where they live and where Dirk is going to land) have heard of Homestuck and know about the story and Paradox Space, and thus will be the representation of the Fandom’s desires and objectives in HS^2?

Crpal
Pronouns: He/Him
Moon: Prospit

Re: New 4 Kids Theory

Post by Crpal » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:49 pm

So you're thinking they would be on essentially our version of Earth that know Homestuck as a comic?

While that is an interesting theory, it couldn't be earth due to how the planet Dirk and Co are landing on is modeled after Mars. Still that'd be an interesting twist, having main characters that know as much as we do about Homestuck but only see it as fictional until they play SBURB. It would fit with how Homestuck has basically decided to be as unconventional with narrative and story-telling tropes as possible.

Wing
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Sylph of Life

Post by Wing » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm

The planet is modeled after Mars? Is it like an image of Mars with the contrast turned up and color changed?

As for that being a direction it could go, that would honestly be pretty interesting.
Rorb Lalorb :rorb: :rorb: :rorb:

Crpal
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Crpal » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Wing wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm
The planet is modeled after Mars? Is it like an image of Mars with the contrast turned up and color changed?

As for that being a direction it could go, that would honestly be pretty interesting.
https://www.reddit.com/r/homestuck/comm ... hat_dirks/

Here's the reference. Mars is also used as a base for Alternia's pink moon so do with that what you will.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:51 pm

I think it's a definite possibility in the "would that be fucking crazy if they did that?" sense, but I dunno how it would end up as a narrative piece
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]