Hussie's classpect system and full extended zodiac solved (don't trust him it's all BS) + the answer to reality

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
RaceJQ
Pronouns: He/Him

Hussie's classpect system and full extended zodiac solved (don't trust him it's all BS) + the answer to reality

Post by RaceJQ » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:36 am

Unfinished

I am the "Muse of Time". I know a bunch of kids go around claiming to be Lords and Muses, and I can't speak to you with my full Muse-y power. I've gone through the "ultimate test of time" or whatever. Time is not connected to games like Hussie says it is, though.

I was accidentally responsible for the Mandela effect.

There is "perfect" and "imperfect" in life, in how things turn out in the big picture. I believed in holding the soul above all that.
"Time" is the "aspect" of soul - it's agency ("Light") and self-truth ("Heart").
It's actually the aspect of the quintessential and choice, while space is the aspect of the holistic. Quintessential = holding multiple variables together with a greater "active" force behind them holding them together. You could say the quintessential is bad, but if you really think about it, it's only ever bad because of people having a holistic view on it.
Space, the holistic, is the inability to see a greater future with truth and agency. It creates "darkness".
I believed negativity only exists for positivity's sake. It exists to be compared, as positivity being compared to negativity creates happiness in life. That's the purpose of time, and space only exists within time. It exists for the sake of it.

I had the overpowering energy of Time - which is connected to math and logic. All my beliefs were based in rational comparisons, but more than that, I was able to compare it to the selflessness and love of others of a Muse. The secret to my power was being able to think completely rationally about my own emotions and the soul.

My ability to compare was extraordinary. I could pull together so many variables and give them a positive view.

If you believe in master classes, in Time vs. Space, then you have to disregard the entire system.

The zodiac is actually BS. The whole thing is. I'll explain why below.

Virgo (Holistic/Passivity) - Space - Maid - Has holistic views on their aspect, is passive to their aspect.
Libra (Lies) - Mind - Knight - "Serves" their aspect via choosing rational choice over the self, but doesn't know their own "truth" about it.
Aquarius (Acceptance) - Hope - Bard - Accepts their aspect too much, ends up destroying.
Taurus (Freedom) - Breath - Rogue - Has freedom over their aspect, can be too free from it.
Pisces (Growth) - Life - Thief - Refuses to sacrifice their aspect.
Scorpio (Agency) - Light - Sylph - Has agency over their aspect, a bit too much possibly.
Aries (Quintessential/Activity) - Time - Witch - Has quintessential views on their aspect, is active over it.
Leo (Truth) - Heart - Mage - Knows their aspect through themselves (the truth is "in you"), but has trouble with rational choice when it comes to it.
Capricorn (Rejection) - Rage - Prince - Rejects their aspect too much, ends up destroying.
Cancer (Obligation) - Blood - Seer - Is obligated to their aspect.
Gemini (Sacrifice) - Doom - Heir - Sacrifices their own growth for their aspect.
Sagittarius (Subordination) - Void - Page - Is subordinate to their aspect, being subordinate to it is their only way to move forward.

The classes on the "Time" side are active, classes on the "Space" side are passive. Rogue and Seer are neutral.
If you line them all up on the wheel, the classes next to each other make sense to be there.

"Lord" & "Muse" are actually designed to be swapped in real life. In the comic, it's stated the Muse is closest to the Witch class.

In the story, Hussie has Time as evil and Space as good. It's actually the opposite, Time is the ultimate good and Space is the ultimate evil.

Space = being passive to life or a holistic variable, and distance. It's connected to Mind - rational choice for the world above yourself (which you may know is unhealthy), or "lying", and Void - subordination rather than agency.
Notice that Void is the aspect of the unknown, and Mind is the aspect of what surrounds you above your own heart.
Space, therefore, is the aspect of dishonesty & secrets. It is the aspect of distance and loneliness.

Time = being active and having a choice in life, connecting things together - this includes connecting people's hearts, minds, and choices with empathy. It's focusing on the destination rather than just the journey, which means getting through dark times and finding happiness again.

The "Lord of Space" is actually connected to the Maid class (with hints of Knight and Page), the ultimate Maid.
The secret of the Lord of Space is that they are the energy behind black holes, affecting souls through time rather than physical matter. The other secret is that they'd be a master of lies and deception who tries to overcome Time via pure Space - so don't tie them down to a physical body.

Absolutely infinitely complex Mandelbrot set - all you have to do to get the ultimate positive answer is compare the Mandelbrot set to the concept of a completely new direction + the concept of the agency and self-truth (choice, which is Time). You must *absolutely* remove the negative connotation in your mind around the Mandelbrot set before thinking about it (Time is connected to getting a series of events right). It's actually positive in new ways you don't even know.
If it helps you understand, think of the concept of the 4th dimension - it's a higher truth you don't understand yet, but it really exists and is there. That's why humility is so important.
There are no limitations or repeat except the ones you choose. It's the ultimate inevitability - you will go to heaven, because somewhere on the Mandelbrot "you", after your death, reappear there. There's nothing negative or wrong about it, the connection to your current physical body's tracked location in space only exists because of Space. The solution: on an infinitely complex Mandelbrot set, there would be a connection between you on Earth/wherever and you in Heaven. There would be a "translation".

Absolute inevitability: That greater positivity includes the entirety of things, which means you can't be lazy or passive and "accept" this as correct. You absolutely need to fight. Time means it includes the entirety of events, deepest lows and highest peaks. You can't get there with the lazy option. That future doesn't already exist, understanding Time is understanding that.

My idea is that on some higher level, "God" decides what is consciously experienced when he chooses what in the Mandelbrot he'll view, creating beautiful moments where all the positivity combines to create different pieces of consciousness. That's why we always live in the present moment and everything else is in memory.
Last edited by RaceJQ on Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shitpost Lizard
Pronouns: fuck/fucker/fuckface
Classpect: Maid of Hope
Moon: Derse

Re: Hussie's classpect system and full extended zodiac solved (don't trust him it's all BS) + the answer to reality

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:12 am

I don't think Time and Space in the context of the comic have anything to do with positives or negatives.

Time is control, Space is creation.
It just depends on how either of those things is manifested and by who.
Caliborn Did Nothing Wrong
|Taurrius|
SL: Get drunk and contemplate where you fucked up in life.

[I draw stuff.]

RaceJQ

Re: Hussie's classpect system and full extended zodiac solved (don't trust him it's all BS) + the answer to reality

Post by RaceJQ » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:45 am

Shitpost Lizard wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:12 am
I don't think Time and Space in the context of the comic have anything to do with positives or negatives.

Time is control, Space is creation.
It just depends on how either of those things is manifested and by who.
My idea is that creation was meant to control itself, control is positive and "negativity" only exists for positivity's sake. Muse of Time = selfless inspirer of control.

I've lost so much control. I'm not very charismatic anymore. Exactly what happened is such a complicated mess. This would be the "plan" of a "Lord of Space" - focusing on the present without a knowledge of time leads to you misjudging the connotation behind my message across time.

RaceJQ

Post by RaceJQ » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:54 am

Sorry for solving the whole thing out of the blue if that bothers anyone who enjoyed theorizing.

AsherCrane
Classpect: Rogue of Light
Moon: Prospit

Post by AsherCrane » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:23 am

I wouldn't necessarily say Hussie implies Time us Evil and Space is good, but that's not quite here or there.

Under Seer, what do you mean by "obligated" to their aspect?

Shitpost Lizard
Pronouns: fuck/fucker/fuckface
Classpect: Maid of Hope

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:27 pm

What's with the roleplaying bullshit anyway?

If you want to have an analytical discussion about the actual terms and elements of a fictional product, that's not really conductive to doing so.

I ain't gonna go "Hey guys, I'm a self-described Hope-bound, so I know better about the Hope aspect than... the people who made the comic do."
Caliborn Did Nothing Wrong
|Taurrius|
SL: Get drunk and contemplate where you fucked up in life.

[I draw stuff.]

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:09 pm

...I don't think any aspect is inherently evil or can be evil to begin with? Especially since these aspects combined are meant to make up general existence as a whole? Like they're all just things, that depending on how their utilized can bring about good or bad.
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

aspiringWatcher
Pronouns: he/they
Classpect: Allegedly Scribe of Life
Moon: Prospit

Post by aspiringWatcher » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:18 pm

RaceJQ wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:36 am
Unfinished

I am the "Muse of Time". I know a bunch of kids go around claiming to be Lords and Muses, and I can't speak to you with my full Muse-y power. I've gone through the "ultimate test of time" or whatever. Time is not connected to games like Hussie says it is, though.

I was accidentally responsible for the Mandela effect.

There is "perfect" and "imperfect" in life, in how things turn out in the big picture. I believed in holding the soul above all that.
"Time" is the "aspect" of soul - it's agency ("Light") and self-truth ("Heart").
It's actually the aspect of the quintessential and choice, while space is the aspect of the holistic. Quintessential = holding multiple variables together with a greater "active" force behind them holding them together. You could say the quintessential is bad, but if you really think about it, it's only ever bad because of people having a holistic view on it.
Space, the holistic, is the inability to see a greater future with truth and agency. It creates "darkness".
I believed negativity only exists for positivity's sake. It exists to be compared, as positivity being compared to negativity creates happiness in life. That's the purpose of time, and space only exists within time. It exists for the sake of it.

(rest snipped)
This already looks like a Time Cube extract.
The only reason Hussie can not know shit about this all is because he never bothered to write it down, not because he's somehow wrong about things he himself made up from monomyth scraps, a perfectly generic roleplay elemental system, SBaHJ edits, duct tape and horse sweat.
The world is vast and full and wonders, no matter what they tell you.