Jojo Talk

Genshin Impact, Legend of Zelda, The Magnus Archives, whatever you'd like, you can talk about it here! Just remember to keep it Forum Appropriate!
Sahxyel

Re: Jojo Talk

Post by Sahxyel » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:55 am

BrobyDDark wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:33 am
Theoretically you could do this with Bites The Dust if you place it on a baby the second it was born and give it the instructions to activate when that person dies.
But would Kira do that? Doesn't seem likely, even if he's a weird guy.
:professor: Honeybee Professor Says: Problem Sleuth is better than Homestuck!

It's a mathematical fact!

ThePungeonMaster
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Derse

Post by ThePungeonMaster » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:51 pm

I think part of the restriction with Bites the Dust was that it was always an hour rewound.
June X Vriska is the best ship.

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:21 pm

ThePungeonMaster wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:51 pm
I think part of the restriction with Bites the Dust was that it was always an hour rewound.
I don't think that's explicitly true, it just feels like it 'cause the Joestar Group were constantly stopping Haysto to learn Kira's identity, roughly an hour after he woke up. Thus, it just felt like it could only go back an hour.

Like with most Requiem stands, I feel we don't really know what they're capable of. Just what we can see them do.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Post by classpectanon » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:23 am

yo what the fuck just happened
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.