What're y'all's favorite games?

Genshin Impact, Legend of Zelda, The Magnus Archives, whatever you'd like, you can talk about it here! Just remember to keep it Forum Appropriate!
BrobyDDark

Re: What're y'all's favorite games?

Post by BrobyDDark » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:16 pm

harmoniousCalamity wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:17 pm
Minecraft (plz play a modded multiplayer server w/ me)
ok

what mods?

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom
Moon: Derse

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:47 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:16 pm
ok

what mods?
Ngl, I'm down for just about anything. I truly enjoy pams harvest craft and the additional biomes mods, and I adore mods that are a tad story driven, or allow you to have quests and such! (and I am also down for a challenge, even though I am kind of a wimp, my faction playing days are long long gone lol) but like my primary drive is playing with other people, and as long as I'm with other people I'm typically good.

Though I have been interested in attempting the forever stranded mod pack with someone else, I find it a little difficult to do on my own, however I'm not entirely sure what the proper number of people we would need to not get stuck in the middle of trying to play it.
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:47 pm
BrobyDDark wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:16 pm
ok

what mods?
Ngl, I'm down for just about anything. I truly enjoy pams harvest craft and the additional biomes mods, and I adore mods that are a tad story driven, or allow you to have quests and such! (and I am also down for a challenge, even though I am kind of a wimp, my faction playing days are long long gone lol) but like my primary drive is playing with other people, and as long as I'm with other people I'm typically good.

Though I have been interested in attempting the forever stranded mod pack with someone else, I find it a little difficult to do on my own, however I'm not entirely sure what the proper number of people we would need to not get stuck in the middle of trying to play it.
Could put up an interest check in one of the off-topic forums and see who all is interested?

MrDiamondEgg
Pronouns: Any
Classpect: Mage of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Post by MrDiamondEgg » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:42 am

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:37 pm
Imma be the shitheel that says "Sburb is my favorite game" like a gremlin who thinks they are the height of comedy, like I'm Arthur from Joker (Spoilers my dudes) and I just can't seem to get off the stage, like I'm Jerry Seinfeld without Larry David to make my shit actually funny, like, shit, my dude, this motherfucker is rambling on about how unfunny they are it's actually wrapping around to funny, like hot damn.

No but in reality I've been enjoying the everloving christ outta Death Stranding
Sburb is my favorite game.

Haha, just kidding it's Minecraft. Can't get enough of those blocks.

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind

Post by pfeffer-29 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:19 pm

Journey. I'm an intensely critical person but I cannot find a single thing about that game that doesn't work. Level design, art, mechanics, don't get me started on the freakin soundtrack. Go play the game (it's like $6 on mobile), listen to "I Was Born For This", and transcend your mortal shell.
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands

aquaticFoxfire
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Heir of Doom

Post by aquaticFoxfire » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:38 am

i like to play a variety of stuff. there's the classic nintendo stuff that i've always liked.

then theres the boomer shooters. it's just so fun to run around and shoot monsters.

read Memes and Memories
What to do now? is another project I've got.
also go read AfterLife

PurplePest29
Pronouns: He/him

Post by PurplePest29 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:21 pm

mines also endless war. we got slime n bitches and neverending gangwarfare. https://discord.gg/mtSRXek

mmo playable entirely within discord. but dont play on ur phone or youll get owned and lose slime. because of me. I'll kill you.
Uwuw capitawism :lime:

zealousZombie
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Witch Of Life
Moon: Prospit

Post by zealousZombie » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:17 am

Uhhhh I Have Many That Change Around Sporadically Often Warframe, D2 (Destiny), Minecraft, Terraria, Doom (Both 2016 And Eternal), Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4, 76), And Various Pokemon Games
zeal~
(Something Something Homestuck. :orange:)