WANDAVISION Hot takes?

Genshin Impact, Legend of Zelda, The Magnus Archives, whatever you'd like, you can talk about it here! Just remember to keep it Forum Appropriate!
luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

WANDAVISION Hot takes?

Post by luigi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:20 pm

I wrote like four paragraphs of stuff then the site made me log in again and deleted it all. I'm not re writing it so

X Men universe sucks and will only make MCU more confusing if it's made canon.

Strength of the MCU lies in its simple timeline.

Not excited for the multiverse if it means we have to follow multiple timelines simultaneously (sounds weird coming from a homestuck fan, sure, but different stories need to be told in different ways.)

That's my abridged hot take what's yours?
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: WANDAVISION Hot takes?

Post by classpectanon » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:54 pm

>Strength of the MCU is in its simple timeline
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

luigi

Post by luigi » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:23 am

I mean like compared to X Men and Homestuck lol

Its a straight line thats very easy to follow. Even in endgame the alt timelines don't matter and only exist to serve the main timeline.

foreverFlummoxed
Pronouns: Call me w/e, idgaf
Classpect: Rogue of Light
Moon: Prospit

Post by foreverFlummoxed » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:20 pm

The title is very clever, there's at least three ways it can be interpreted and that's great.

the first: Wanda(&)Vision because the show focuses on Wanda and Vision as the main characters (as a second sub-version of this: WandaVision could also refer to their marriage/being in each other's lives because of matrimony)

the second: Wandavision in the sense of Television, as the "show" within the show is made for Television in a sense
end of show spoilers
Show
the third: Wanda(-)Vision as in the Wanda version of Vision. since Vision is made from the mind stone piece in Wanda and Wanda's emotions (some of which involve Vision) it would be safe to say he is the "Wanda" Vision
FF: Personally, I think my skills are near-mediocre at best. that's really all there is to say on the matter.

FF: I couldn't figure out how to get it in the profile field so here's my YouTube channel

luigi

Post by luigi » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:39 pm

foreverFlummoxed wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:20 pm
The title is very clever, there's at least three ways it can be interpreted and that's great.

the first: Wanda(&)Vision because the show focuses on Wanda and Vision as the main characters (as a second sub-version of this: WandaVision could also refer to their marriage/being in each other's lives because of matrimony)

the second: Wandavision in the sense of Television, as the "show" within the show is made for Television in a sense
end of show spoilers
Show
the third: Wanda(-)Vision as in the Wanda version of Vision. since Vision is made from the mind stone piece in Wanda and Wanda's emotions (some of which involve Vision) it would be safe to say he is the "Wanda" Vision
Also because it's Wanda's vision of her perfect life. A vision belonging to wanda. A wandavision.