Godfeels FANTHREAD

Discuss your favorite fanventures and fan projects here!
AgnosticGnostic
Pronouns: She/Her

Godfeels FANTHREAD

Post by AgnosticGnostic » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:57 pm

If you know, you know. Godfeels is one of the best homestuck fanfictions on AO3. It's a raw, challenging story about the less talked about emotional realities of transition that expands out to explore plurality, the consequences of violence, and a sprawling space opera. Talk about what it means to you, try to mark spoilers for anything past The Lollipop. Be nice to plural systems here!

tentacleTherapist
Pronouns: She/her.

Re: Godfeels FANTHREAD

Post by tentacleTherapist » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:10 pm

It would help potential readers to provide a link to the fanfiction in question, so that would-be fans do not end up mistakenly watching Goodfellas.

Aeroplane

Post by Aeroplane » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:17 pm

AgnosticGnostic wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:57 pm
If you know, you know. Godfeels is one of the best homestuck fanfictions on AO3. It's a raw, challenging story about the less talked about emotional realities of transition that expands out to explore plurality, the consequences of violence...
I'm intrigued.
-She will feed you, tomatoes, and radio wire.

qzvk
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Seer of Void
Moon: Derse

Post by qzvk » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:44 am

oh wow, ive just read the first chapter. egbert really is just like me frfr. definitely gonna give this a full read over the week

Aeroplane

Post by Aeroplane » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:10 pm

Aeroplane wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:17 pm
AgnosticGnostic wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:57 pm
If you know, you know. Godfeels is one of the best homestuck fanfictions on AO3. It's a raw, challenging story about the less talked about emotional realities of transition that expands out to explore plurality, the consequences of violence...
I'm intrigued.
I'm in the middle of reading it now, and I forgot I posted in this thread and that it got me to read it in the first place, and I was about to ramble on about how much I fucking love it. And I think that says a lot about how good the fic is.

Godfeels is what Post-Canon would've been if it wasn't the worst thing conceived by man.
-She will feed you, tomatoes, and radio wire.