The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
snarfgargle

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Sir Sefron? Well, if that didn't tickle his ego just the slightest bit. It was normal for others within his extended social circles to refer to him by such similar monikers, but its overuse and familiarity never stopped a smile from appearing on his face when he heard it - whether he was in the waking world, or otherwise existentially occupied during his slumber.

SEFRON: You need not worry about such uncouth and impertinent behaviors from me, my eclectic and unusually dressed friend.
SEFRON: I ~ after all ~ am a troll of high~class and aristocratic culture. Such brazen and contumelious actions are oft beneath such a cavalier noble of my pedigree.

With that having been said, Sefron downed the last drops of his martini in a swift sip. The toothpick-speared olive bounced about the bottom of the glass, but he let it lie where it did. Such things were usually better off as garnishes than snacks at this point in time; it'd take a few more drinks before he'd be in the proper mood to eat it. Besides, there was more conversation to be had! And his quixotic curiosity was currently being piqued by the alien who'd addressed him nary a moment ago.

SEFRON: And you, there.
SEFRON: Tell me: what sapient and interlopingly alien species do you happen to find yourself wholly and unequivocally apart of?
SEFRON: It is both thoroughly thought~provoking and altogether irregular to see such a uniquely unprecedented creature such as yourself amidst mine own kind, regardless of currently ongoing and forthcoming existential parameters.
SEFRON: Your skin ~ in such particulars as this ~ is fascinatingly pale, to a nearly startling and alarming degree. Are you perhaps some sort of hornless variety of rainbow drinker?

finallyDeme
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:26 pm

> Be the mutant.

Which one? The candy red or the greyblood?

> Hey, don't say their bloods out loud!

Haha whoops. Whatever, red or grey?

> The red one.

Done. The troll's name is DEMTRI UMBRIN, totally a PURPLEBLOOD. Unfortunately, they're asleep.

> View their dreams.

If you say so...

A young troll, of SEVEN SWEEPS, walks up to the crowd. Seeing the seadweller, they freeze up. They hide behind Jaradi.
Attachments
Demtri Vantas.png
Demtri Vantas.png (5.33 KiB) Viewed 18975 times
Read Regionlocked on mspfa!

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:26 pm

(( the reason that it's saved as Demtri Vantas is because these trolls are based off the 12 main trolls ))

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:39 pm

"Well, I'm a human, and err...no, I do not happen to be a rainbow drinker or any sort of vampire. Humans just have a lot of variety in the colors of our skin and hair depending on genetics, which is stuff that I honestly don't know much about, hah. Machines and the like are way easier to understand in my opinion." Jonathan says in reply to Sefron, pointing to his skin and orange hair as he mentions them.

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by Nep » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Nariet would glance at the seadweller and noted that Jaradi left, she thought she didn't really like the guy and she understood why. She knew someone who spoke similarly before and it was a pretty unpleasant experience. Regardless she would have had to tell him the fast and loose version of where the troll is.

NARIET: I-I'll also have to explain, you are in the dream b-bubbles Sir Sefron.
NARIET: Normally this is where most of the dead people end up I guess? Like some kind of afterlife.
NARIET: But I had heard that in certain circumstances living players can enter it. Sometimes via living dream self like you or sometimes your dream self may be already dead and you can get here.
NARIET: I assume your dream self is pretty much alive, S-Sir.

She seemed to be looking a bit too obedient and eager to please the guy just to avoid any incidental wrath despite of what she pulled off earlier with the two unsavory characters from earlier as she had somehow managed to do something to them and the method wasn't quite explained, but it seemed to have made the dream bubble go dark like 15 minutes ago. . . Whatever much time has passed, you can't really tell how much time does pass here. Maybe a time player could, but you're unsure about that.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:39 pm

(( ok just realized i missed the post where jaradi left, so ))

Demtri froze up and hid behind Nariet, trembling. He looked at Nariet, apologizing for hiding behind her.

DEMTRI: C= So sorry, I'm just... =Ɔ

He looked back at Sefron, trembling again.

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:37 pm

oh.
He blinks as the troll he was trying to converse with wakes up. He takes another sip of his beer. As he looks at Nariet.
Why are you $udenly acting like $ome $queakbeast that'$ been caught raiding the kitchen?
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:49 pm

SEFRON: Hmm. :|
SEFRON: A... hyu~man, did you say?
SEFRON: A uniquely bromidic name for a particularly banal and quotidian~looking creature such as yourself.
SEFRON: Although your explanation of multitudinous appearances is surely and undoubtedly similar to the abounding presentation of my own species.
SEFRON: Or I suppose I should deviate to using the term "our own", given how many of mine kin are currently present in this conversation. :]

That included another newcomer - a troll again - who'd entered a scant moment prior, and was now hiding behind the well-spoken young lady in the dark outfit. Sefron hummed to himself. Hiding was another behavior he'd seen plenty of throughout his nights on Alternia; it was only natural for certain members of his species to cower in fear when a sea-dweller was in their midst. Just one of those things that happened to come with the proverbial societal territory.

Besides, at that moment Sefron's attention was keenly trained on the aforementioned troll in somber clothes. She was speaking again (something about bubbles, dead people, and dreams); and it didn't take long for him to snap the topics together in the proper order, and understand just what was she was trying to say.

SEFRON: Ah, yes! I am entirely and quite comfortably familiar with the ideas and affirmations that you are currently explaining.
SEFRON: This place is little more than a stunningly realistic fabrication, wherein dreamers and other such lost souls may wander throughout preposterous and nonsensical landscapes.
SEFRON: I have navigated through places as this before, under a variety of peculiar and baffling circumstances.
SEFRON: Though my waking self has never born any proper recollection of these vivid wanderings. :/
SEFRON: And I must admit; this is the first time I have come to such a locale as the one we are currently inhabiting, and met with so many...

He took another cursory glance around the room, before deciding just how to finish his statement.

SEFRON: ... "fascinating" individuals. :]

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:54 pm

DEMTRI: C= Ahahahahahahahahaha yes. =Ɔ

Demtri laughed awkwardly to try to hide his extreme discomfort. Despite the purple sign, he wasn't wearing any facepaint.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Jonathan nods, trying to seem like he vaguely understands the more fancy words the seadweller was saying and probably failing. The toolbox that sat at his feet probably shows he is no intellectual, more of a blue collar peon if you will. "Yep, human, that's it."

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Demtri nervously glanced around, pulling at the collar of his sweater. He fidgeted, doing things to calm himself down.

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light

Post by lml55 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:21 am

((ok i edited my original posts to try and make sense of what happened tell me if i'm wrong in pm nariet has taken grims weapon and sent him to the furthest ring same goes for the other humans am i right or wrong i wasn't trying to ignore other people's posts i was skimming the other posts so i missed a lot of stuff i'll be sure to not do that again))
((ok update i've made minor changes to the battle both characters weapons disappeared and neither know it...yet))

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:43 pm

Demtri's freckles glinted by the light of the sea.

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light

Post by lml55 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:31 am

Meanwhile Grim and Callos was about to swing their non-existent swords in the furthest ring
wait my sword
My sword!
they both obviously missed but in a quick succession and recovery Callos kicked Grim in his face and knocked him into a horror terror face first which didn't break but Grim was out like a light
((thanks to nep for the update that my character is now in the furthest ring))
Last edited by lml55 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

drumSkiller
Classpect: Rouge of time

Post by drumSkiller » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:28 am

Another troll appears. They seem confused. There name? Glacee Paress. Image
The just sit there looking around, not caring that about there situation. it’ss justs lifef
Bad typing quirks r us :cal:

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:05 pm

Demtri nervously glances at Glacee, waving awkwardly. They're just happy to look away from the violetblood who's casually being egotistical.

drumSkiller

Post by drumSkiller » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Glacee waves back and calls out
Heys!
He is a tiny bit surprised by another male jade blood. They aren’t very common. Mostly though, he just taking in the scenery.

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:27 pm

(( demtri isn't a male jade blood ))

drumSkiller

Post by drumSkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:33 am

((Gah! I’m sorry, I mixed that character with one of your others))

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:59 am

Jonathan would move to oh so casually, not nervously at all, no sir, edge past the seadweller to get into the kitchen. Sometimes you've just gotta see what the mysterious dream alien house has for food, you know?