Differences between the Pesterquest half harley manor.

Discuss Hiveswap and Hiveswap Friendsim here!
thorondraco

Differences between the Pesterquest half harley manor.

Post by thorondraco » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:54 pm

To credit the fellow that pointed it out. in pesterquest they show us an earlier version of the Half harley manor... And in general in pesterquest we appear in the half harley manor, the reader finally more directly overlapping with Hiveswap itself.

Course at first glance, and maybe even reality MAYBE, they are is simply using an earlier build. However i remember a few details that seem to directly reference a couple of differences we see here.

While the wrong color, the monster toy is said to have been damaged by some experimental dart weapon that Jude was using at some point. Before the doll is undamage, after the doll has a bandaid. In addition a single blue dart is before it. The jewlery box is also open when it is closed at first in hiveswap.

You could say it is used simply for simplicity sake, a shot that is sized just right for a pesterquest background. But we would also have a more accurate version because the same shot, with those small edits, is used in the main game. The scene is the snake chasing Joey.

So theory, we are in fact in the past of the half harley manor... And i think that the reader found a loophole. He accidentally used Jake as a means of transporting to places he does not belong. By zeroing in on a Jake who happened to be present in the half harley manor at that moment.

Kidpen
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Seer of Mind
Moon: Derse

Re: Differences between the Pesterquest half harley manor.

Post by Kidpen » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:35 pm

If I remember correctly specifically what happened is that the Reader defined their teleportation as going to Jake's family, by which they meant Jade. But for whatever reason they went to the other version of Jake's other family, Jude (and Joey? I'm unsure what that family tree is).
Who knows whether the weird hallway god wanted them to go there or not.
the epilogues were good.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Kidpen wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:35 pm
If I remember correctly specifically what happened is that the Reader defined their teleportation as going to Jake's family, by which they meant Jade. But for whatever reason they went to the other version of Jake's other family, Jude (and Joey? I'm unsure what that family tree is).
Oh god what if it did? O.o
And yea joey and jude. Jude kinda looks a lot like Tavros though (human tavros). Joey doesn't have the eggbert teeth though, takes more after her momma.

It could be related to ultiamte self stuff too, cause technically speaking that IS his family, just in another life. and the lives are all connected it seems cause ultimate self.

I am starting to think that the Hallway god is the Reader himself. He isn't he puppet master, its the reader's 'ultimate self'. Or a close approximation. Specifically he is the reader from the alternate good end of Feferi's route. That whole description given sounds like training to become the Ultimate self. Slowly rather than all at once.

Good news it means there is an ultimate feferi out there too XD. Recent route proves that the alternate good routes are 'canon' as it were. Jade remembers being taken to an alien planet.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:59 am

Kidpen wrote:
Another theory has presented itself. That maybe the person controlling the Reader is alt Calliope. OR maybe at least all of this is heading towards her creation and Dirk kinda felt this and has tried to interfere here and there.

Also it is also possible the hallway god is some representation of Alt Calliope and it would kinda fit. A androgynous form. But i still think that its meant to represent the reader in some incarnation myself, cause Alt calliope does not have any means of manipulating him. And it would show a certain level of hypocrisy from her if she is directly manipulating the past via such destructive means. She would also need some kind of medium i would think. she needs jade to affect the story... Maybe she could ahve used our jade for it but there was no signs of her presence with her.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:16 am

Kidpen wrote:
Al;so the updated the game. chagned the background to the released version of the background. so maybe not past stuff