Act 3?

Discuss Hiveswap and Hiveswap Friendsim here!
quicksaveisF5

Act 3?

Post by quicksaveisF5 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Have we received any news / info on the new Hiveswap Act?

Speg
Pronouns: She/They
Classpect: Maid of Light
Moon: Prospit

Re: Act 3?

Post by Speg » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:35 pm

Well, Act 2 took 2 years just to get announced, let alone the extra year it took them to release it. So I wouldn't hold my breath on news about Act 3, especially with everything going on with hs2 and the internal restructuring that must have come along with that decision

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom
Moon: Derse

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:46 pm

Yeah I don't have much hopes for seeing Act 3 any time soon, it's another one of those things that I'm side eyeing that I still think will die at some point in production with how poorly over all it seems to be handled.

Which I mean, I don't hope for at all, because I do enjoy whats in Hiveswap and I think it's enjoyable for what it is, but who knows man :/
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Post by luigi » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:22 pm

If we still haven't gotten any news when 2023 rolls around I'd say it's never coming back. For now I think it's still likely they'll squeeze out at least one last Act 3 shaped turd.
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

Shaddytheguy
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Mage of Blood
Moon: Prospit

Post by Shaddytheguy » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:52 pm

I dunno, I think if Hiveswap was going to die it was going to have happened during act 2's development. The fact that it actually came out tells me there's not much reason to assume another one couldn't. I wouldn't say there's clear evidence that anything going on internally now is worse than then on specifically the video game side of things.