Act 2 Story and Spoiler discussion (heavy spoilers for obvious reasons)

Discuss Hiveswap and Hiveswap Friendsim here!
foreverFlummoxed
Pronouns: Call me w/e, idgaf
Classpect: Rogue of Light
Moon: Prospit

Act 2 Story and Spoiler discussion (heavy spoilers for obvious reasons)

Post by foreverFlummoxed » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:23 am

Please keep Story related Act 2 talk within this thread for now.

If you ignored the warning in the title, anything you see within is entirely on you.
FF: Personally, I think my skills are near-mediocre at best. that's really all there is to say on the matter.

FF: I couldn't figure out how to get it in the profile field so here's my YouTube channel

VASKA
Pronouns: She/her, They/them
Moon: Derse

Re: Act 2 Story and Spoiler discussion (heavy spoilers for obvious reasons)

Post by VASKA » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:56 pm

Just hopping in to say I called Xefros's friend being Cridea years ago.

Have a nice night.
Only cuties survive the near future

foreverFlummoxed
Pronouns: Call me w/e, idgaf
Classpect: Rogue of Light
Moon: Prospit

Re: Act 2 Story and Spoiler discussion (heavy spoilers for obvious reasons)

Post by foreverFlummoxed » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:37 pm

Baizli's fate may have always been hinted at, which i find interesting.

Baizli's mask half is the Tragedy half of the Soleil's Sock and Buskin half masks, while Barzum has the Comedy half. Baizli met with Tragedy and Barzum's reaction to their broken link was seen as a Comedy to Chahut (and others?) Their signs also reflect this: Baizli's sign "Caprimini" is a Doom sign, and every Troll with a Doom sign was/could be involved in some event dealing with Death (a common theme of Doom) in Act 2 Zebruh can be sent to "Slam or Get Culled" and it's stated he will most likely lose, Wanshi is involved in bringing forward the diary that incriminates Lynera and is the one that frames Lynera in the first place, Ardata will kill Joey and Xefros without hesitation if they agree to what she asks, and Baizli is the only one to die in order for Joey and Xefros to get through the Purpleblood car. Barzum's sign "Capriun" is a Breath sign, and Barzum is "freed" from the psychic link between her Brother (freedom seems to be a theme of Breath) and while not being specifically good this happened, Barzum was still "freed" in a sense.

(their faces not matching their masks also has some points but I'm not going to attempt theorizing at how that plays into Baizli's fate)
FF: Personally, I think my skills are near-mediocre at best. that's really all there is to say on the matter.

FF: I couldn't figure out how to get it in the profile field so here's my YouTube channel