Trol Seasson 2/3

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, play-by-post adventures here!
Dalmationer

Trol Seasson 2/3

Post by Dalmationer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:18 pm

[S]>Begin Trol Sessoion

"takes place in the MCU"

[font=Comic Sans MS]You ignoramus, you utter eater of ashes and fiberglass insulation. How dare you visit this forsaken website. I took some small solace in being free of the harsh light of the Interesting Zones, but it seems even permanence of that comfort is unattainable. Indulging this nonsense again is as damaging to you as it is to me. Imagine crashing your car and then hailing a rideshare driven by youtube live chat to take you to the hospital. This adventure is the freeway to hell, and you’re driving on the wrong side of the median.

Why are you here? Is it morbid curiosity? Is it, through some sort of self-schadenfreude, out of an actual interest in the original series? Is it because you hated Trol Seasson, and hope that this will be better? It is with pain that I inform you, “2roll Season 2” is not “Trol Seasson.” It is much worse.[/font]

That an Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnisexual being such as myself should be delegated to overseeing this wretched, festering world once is one thing, but to be dragged back, dredged from the blissful unconsciousness of irrelevance. That is torture. That is what you have done. Does my suffering amuse you? Do you derive joy from this? You rotten, vile thing. You pustule on the face of your oh-so-pristine “non-fictional” universe. Perhaps you didn’t even read the original adventure. That’s fine. It is literally nothing but a waste of time for both of us, and I have all the time in the world.

My name is Doc Coulton. I am the First Guardian of Trolternia.
In this video, I will

What the fuck is this shit.

Name the dude

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: Trol Seasson 2/3

Post by classpectanon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:24 pm

moved to forum adventures
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

gutza1
Pronouns: Male
Classpect: Mage of Space
Moon: Prospit

Post by gutza1 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:35 pm

((Oh man, I remember reading through the old one back in 2015. Glad to see you're still at it!))

==> Carl Wheezer

Dalmationer

Post by Dalmationer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Unoriginal Post

Spoiler
Show
its a comic made by friends
this is a parody intended for comedic purposes, and is wholly non-commercial
Spoiler
Show
”[...] As a result, the [Forum Adventure]’s danger-factor skyrockets as the excitement of secret love and hushed affection morphs into a terrifying race to stay alive. Realistic, subtle, succinct, and easy to follow, [Trol Seasson] will have readers dying to sink their teeth into it.”

-Christianlibrary.zone

“"it's not good, I think you all have just tricked yourself into thinking its good"”

Seiga
Spoiler
Show
USIC https://Datastuck.bandcamp.com

Some fucking shit i don’t even know https://mspfa.com/?s=508&p=1
Spoiler
Show
authors
Trol Seasson is a multimedia art piece by

Ford “Christmas In July” Johnes
Walter “Lieutenant Fish” Greenleaf
Dalm

ADD YOUR SELVES HERE CHUMP MMUNCHES
a “andrea “a52” feather” 52
crocmom
Mibbs

In Memory of AutoglassMasterclass http://autoglassmasterclass.zone/

a52

Post by a52 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:52 pm

tha

's

[font=Courier New]That's right!

Your name is MOVED TO FORUM ADVENTURES. Your friends call you MOV for short.

You are a VENTRILOMASSAGETHERAPIST, and you are enjoying A RELAXING EVENING in your UNDERWATER MANSION, as you are WONT TO DO.

When you're not EASING THE PAINS OF OTHERS with your TRUSTY MASSAGE DOLL, or REPOSING IN YOUR WATERY CHATEAU WITH A GLASS OF FINE CHARDONNAY, you like to EXPRESS YOUR RIGHTEOUS GAMERPINIONS ON THE INTERNET.

It is your SOLEMN DUTY, you feel, to end the HORRENDOUS GAMERSPLOITATION conducted by the MALICIOUS DEVELOPMENTOUSIE. Your DEAREST DREAM is to someday RALLY GAMERS WORLDWIDE, ESTABLISH AN INTERNATIONAL GAMERS UNION, and SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION the the hardworking gamers have been kept from for so long. TOO LONG have you toiled in the BOAR TUSK MINES WITHOUT RECOMPENSE, and the world needs nothing less than a GAMEREVOLUTION, for THE GOOD OF ALL GAMERKIND.

Your gamehandle is goodGamer and You always gamerlocute as eloquently and politely as is gamerly possible.[/font][/]/ifo nt

what do

Post by 1011686 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:22 am

I want to read the first one before i properly follow this.
But i can still give suggestions.
>Become an epic fortnite player on twitch.

Fisk

Post by Fisk » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:14 am

"takes place in the MCU”

Image[/screenshot]

Whoops, your GAMER GRIP is too strong for the SCREEN RESOLUTION KNOB, and it snaps right off! The RESOLUTION VACUUM begins sucking in pixels from the rest of the room.

This bodes bad for a bodacious lakebottom abode! Bro, you'd better go! Vamoose! Swoose on out! Get outta this joint!

You run out of the room and shut the door. Thankfully, you’ve prepared for events like this.

You get down from your GAMER THRONE and check under the seat cushion.

Something in here will help you!

TH4NK YOU B3N
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Mage of Heart

Post by TH4NK YOU B3N » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:40 am

Wow, this really trans my gender.

What's the book?
only bad takes here

Prime

Post by Prime » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:55 pm

>follow mysterious 2nd cord and root through that landfill

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:20 pm

eat the controller.
:rosecool:

mnnnmllieutenantfish

Post by mnnnmllieutenantfish » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:33 pm

that guy;s eyes look weird. is this making fun of homestuck? :discontent:

Dalmationer

Post by Dalmationer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:03 am

You look for something to forget about the troubles of a gamer....

You look into your trash and garbage, ephemera and detritus of a misspent youth, tooth and nail fought and fraught with online bugbears. A crumpled slip of paper with a Shreddit (reddit but for Shreddies, the cereal) password. A glow-in-the-dark rubber duck from your ill conceived random phase. An xbox 360 to Gamecube to Wii 3 controller adapter, wrapped tight in 37m of extension cable.
Sometimes you wish you could adapt. Sometimes you wish you could extend.

You rifle through the rubbish. Rifles and Gamestation vouchers. But Gamestation closed long ago, retro and pre-owned facades and dedication to preservation supplanted by Game's sterile purple sheen and incessant, alienating, cutting edge triple-A rollout. It has been so long that you have begun to doubt; is there really any difference between the two? Or like Mario and Luigi Super Mario Bros., are they but aspects of the same thing.

What have you done with your life?
Is a gamer not entitled to the sweat of their palms? Shouldn't some friendship be waiting in this pile of painstakingly procured peripherals?
It feels like you're leading the nintendo 64 controller of lifes, while some people get to lead gamecube controller lives. It doesn't seem fair.
You come upon a change of underwear.
This world needs a change of underwear.
You just wish you knew how.

yummy

warmwood

Post by warmwood » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:34 pm

>MOEV:: admire ur epic gaemer hands

Ford Johnes

Post by Ford Johnes » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:53 pm

[center]Image

You peruse your tools of justice. In a perfect world these two hands wouldn’t have to lift a finger. Sadly the world is not perfect, and it could very well be up to you and your hands(but mostly to you) to do something about it.

But first, you will have to use them to reach into your epic gamer throne.

You find your Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition Limited Edition Fallout 4 Pip-Boy 3000 mark IV. It is said that in times of societal decline, people are lost without it.

You start up the device. This little marvel is host to all kinds of marvelous bells and whistles, such as:

Trackers for HP (health points) and PH (physical health), as well as pH (power of hydrogen) and HP (Harry Potter)
An hourglass,
Instant and constant access to the stock markets
A mannequin
A diet planner
A fireworks show planner.
Integrated chat features
And many, many more!!!!!

But in honesty, you struggle to make sense of the interface of the device so you only use it to track your physical needs.

You strap the device to your arm and wait for it to calculate your stats.

Your cred skyrockets. Your existentialism decreases slightly. Showing that controller who really is in control was just the thing you needed to get back on top of things. You are the change you wish to see, after all.

[/center]

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:57 pm

MOV> Be the world that you wish to see in the change,
:rosecool:

Fisk

Post by Fisk » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:03 am

> mov: play team fortress two

Darth_Energon

Post by Darth_Energon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:56 pm

MOV: Do a cool flip

Darth_Energon

Post by Darth_Energon » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:23 am

Authors: Update.

Fisk

Post by Fisk » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Darth_Energon wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:23 am
Authors: Update.
Last edited by Fisk on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fisk

Post by Fisk » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:21 pm

ok.

Not yet.

click for sound

That’s right! You left your phone on the table in here. As the landlord-provided in-home surveillance system detects your proximity to your phone, each of your 35 distinct instant messaging apps each begin ringing with all your missed notifications. If this goes on for too long, the phone overheats and melts into plastic slag. With gamer swiftness, you grab the device and turn off the sound. It’s still hot enough to leave scorch marks on your hands. This is the price you pay to stay connected.

Long ago, you tried using the instant messaging software on your Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition Limited Edition Fallout 4 Pip-Boy 3000 mark IV, but you could never get the hang of using the mouse to choose individual letters and then clicking Enter. Maybe that makes you less of a gamer. But it’s the truth.

You log in to one of the most popular servers and choose the chat labeled “home repair”. You scroll to the most recent messages and begin writing.
~*~* Welcometo Home repair! Enjoy your stay!*~*~
Rules- no gamer words
-Dm admins proof of cheevos
-drywall pics are only permitted in #nsfh

50+ New Messages Since 19:37 AM On Enneatember 11, 4714. Mark as Red?
grendelGretel (1 cheevo): So thanks for nothing I guess, LOSER.
-28th of trolternia, 24th year, 2909 months, 1 hour, 54th week, 22nd day of the moon, nth empire-
groceryGhoul (1 cheevo): hey guys how do i fix my floor
groceryGhoul (1 cheevo): its made of meat
groceryGhoul (1 cheevoes): but i was moving my refridgeratoer Image and didnt have one of those little footy things on the bottom and it made a big old scrape
goingGone (2 cheevo): did you try running after it
groceryGhoul (1 cheevo): and now my windowe (rat skin) Image Image is shutdering, how do i make it stop?
griffonGyre (3 cheevo): Try massaging the meat with some aromatherapeutic oils.
groceryGhoul (1 cheevo): oh, now theres bloud Image welling up from the wound! theres too much, its almost at my computer Image!
groceryGhoul (1 cheevo): goodbuye faire world
griffonGyre (3 cheevo): Goodbye groceryGhoul.
goatGoogler (5 cheevos): haha youre just supposed to put pressure Image on the wound , idoit
gourmandGunter (gamerrank hidden): hey has anyone here ever tried changign the toilet paper. Image Image
-27th of trolternia, 24th year, 2909 months, 1 hour, 54th week, 23nd day of the moon, nth empire-
goodGamer (gamerrank hidden): Hello dear fellow gamerades. I have a problem which I gamerly desire your assistance with.
glitterGneiss (13 cheevos): haha that guy with the meat, was that a trol?
glitterGneiss (13 cheevos): i guess we are all trols honestly, i never considered that
glitterGneiss (13 cheevos): its like our entire existence is some sort of inside joke and ive just cracked the window open and am letting all the heatlaughs in
goodGamer (gamerrank hidden): My window Image has become broken, just like fire mages Image, ha, ha!
goodGamer (gamerrank hidden): How do you all suggest I gameremedy a leaking pixel vacuum? And before you say to ask my landlord - remember what happened when I had a broken dishwasher!