oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, MSPA-inspired adventures here!

Moderator: RoyalFiddle

Post Reply
IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:06 am

You wake up to find yourself uncomfortable and cold. You have been lying on a cold slab of black rock for... who knows how long. You stretch out your back and sit up on the bed-slab, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes as you do so. You have no idea where you are or... even who you are. A single name rings in your mind....

King

You don't know if it's your name or someone else's.

The room you are in contains:
Your bed-slab
A chest-high pedestal in the corner with a glowing chalice on top
A sturdy cane umbrella
And a large stone door, presumably leading out of this smaller room.

You are currently wearing a pair of tight, underwear pants and nothing else.

What do you do?

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:53 am

>Examine Umbrella
You attempt to stand up from the cold sleeping slab but your tight long underwear pants prove too restricting to allow for efficient movement. You feel like your legs are being cut off.

From where you are sitting, the umbrella looks like a regular umbrella, with a hefty handle on it and sturdy design allowing it to be used like a walking cane while closed.

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:48 pm

>Strip
You take off the uncomfortably tight underwear pants. You are now naked. The stone sleeping slab is very cold on your bum. You don't like being naked very much.

You can now move around freely, and the blood flow returns to your legs.

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:38 pm

> go check out that glowing chalice

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:07 pm

>Go check out that glowing chalice.
You walk over to the corner with the Chalice. Upon closer inspection the glow is actually coming from the pedestal the Chalice is resting on, a golden light reflecting off of the cup, illuminating the room in dim light. The chalice is actually a silver color, but the light reflecting off of it makes it appear golden.

It is currently empty.

User avatar
Merlin
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by Merlin » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:20 pm

>pee in the cup

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:51 pm

then drink it

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:53 pm

>Pee in the cup.
You have no memory of the last time you urinated, but thinking about it now causes a familiar feeling to stir in your bladder. You don't want to just pee on the floor just in case you end up stuck in here for any length of time so you decide to pee in the Chalice.

As soon as you lift it from the pedestal, the glow changes from Gold to Red. You hope that isn't going to be a problem.

You pee in the Chalice. Immediately afterwards, the chalice drains. You cannot find the pee anywhere, or any evidence that it ever existed! How odd.

That red glow is making you nervous.

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:24 pm

>this is clearly some kind of magical waste receptical... but obviously they dont want public property stolen.
>put the chalice back but keep in mind that it's a toilet for later
>try the door maybe its unlocked

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:36 pm

>This is clearly some kind of magical waste receptical... but obviously they dont want public property stolen.

Incorrect it is a drinking cup.

>Put the chalice back but keep in mind that it's a toilet for later.

Yeah you definitely won't need it later. You try putting the chalice back on the pedestal but... was the pedestal's surface always rounded in this manner? Whenever you try to put the chalice back, it falls off. You aren't sure how to balance this thing to make it work, so you stash it in your inventory.

FILO: [Chalice] [0][0][0]

>Try the door maybe its unlocked.

The door has no visible locking mechanism, so you try opening it. It opens! You look through, into a long dark cavern of grey stone. The lighting from the pedestal doesn't reach very far down the tunnel. You can make out the shape of an alcove in the right side of the cave that looks like it contains a treasure chest, and a small hat with a propeller on it lying on the floor. Beyond this though the tunnel is too dark to interpret.

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:45 pm

>Use the umbrella to disguise nudity.

You grab the Umbrella and open it up. You hold it horizontally so that it acts as a visual shield against the unpleasant sight of your genitals, should you run into any other living beings.

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by 23toedbasket » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:45 pm

>That hat would really complete this outfit, grab it and put it on

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:47 pm

>That hat would really complete this outfit, grab it and put it on.
You walk towards the hat and bend over to pick it up. When you are bent over, some sort of furry creature with sharp claws and teeth leaps out and steals your umbrella. It scurries back into the darkness before you can get a good look at it.

You are frightened and fall on your ass, taking 1 point of damage.

VITALITY: 9/10 points

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by 23toedbasket » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:46 am

>well now the outfit is RUINED... oh well, he must've really needed an umbrella. Wear the hat and check that chest

RancidRancor
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:45 am
Pronouns: n/a

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by RancidRancor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:07 am

>"wear the hat" over ya bits since the umbrella gone

IamtheFather
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by IamtheFather » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:16 pm

I have lost interest in this. It is not as fun as i was led to believe. Why doesnt everyone just play a real game or read a book instead? This is boring.

You trip and fall on your face and die.

Credits:

God

RancidRancor
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:45 am
Pronouns: n/a

Re: oVERSEEr (Text Only, Suggestion Oriented)

Post by RancidRancor » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:55 pm

>or u could try again :distraught:

Post Reply