patch notes: pronouns and robots

This is an area specifically designated for asking questions or getting help with the forum in general. All off-topic threads will be locked.
classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

patch notes: pronouns and robots

Post by classpectanon » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Hi everyone, here's the latest new shit I've been adding

1: Bunch of new profile options, including classpect, moon, pronouns, discord, and pesterchum. Will probably add a tumblr field later or something of the sort.
2: Forums have been shuffled around a bit more. As usual.
3: I've installed a bot that should be able to fetch and post RSS feeds. Right now it is set up to hopefully automatically post any new Dinosaur Comics that get made. If I find anything else interesting with an RSS feed worth posting, I may add it to the bot.
4: uhhhh there's probably a couple more changes made that i forgot about at this point. But we have a mod team now! Remember to hit that report button if necessary.
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: patch notes: pronouns and robots

Post by classpectanon » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:04 pm

also i started paying for backups for this server, it gets us one daily, one weekly, and one monthly backup we can restore to at any time in case something goes wrong with the computer i leased. yay!
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.